🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About “TICK TOCK” Set To Drop TOMORROW

Given the buildup this thing has been given, I'm sure the indictments will be flying by nightfall tomorrow.

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public
Interesting....

Friends within the LE circles are telling me that high level folks are very nervous. The rumors are, there is a massive deep seated corruption problem in all four major agencies command staff (FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ) and this memo will force them to deal with it. Payoffs, threats, intentional destruction of evidence, illegal dissemination of FISA collected data and cover up....

Now more than ever I want to see this document.

If the command staff is as worried about this as much as I am told they are, we will be seeing resignations in an effort to keep from being forced into compulsory testimony as an employee.

Going to be an interesting week...

How many times is Steve McRacist going to post that a HUGE announcement is going to happen for it not to?

Oh this is going to be good!. I've come to conclusions that Hannity had an inside source in the appropriately named White House. Nevertheless, Adam Schiff is in panic mode.

FISA Firestorm: Sean Hannity Gives MAJOR Clue About 'TICK TOCK' Set To Drop TOMORROW

Adam Schiff Goes Into Overdrive – Attacks POTUS Trump For Wanting the FISA Memo Released to Public

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.
LOL

Hannity's ratings dwarf all of the other cable news....

Nice spin...

Hannity is a fraud and a drama queen trying to boost falling ratings.
Where was he before the 25th when he was ranked number one?
Scoreboard: Thursday, January 25

Some talking head loser got Ken Starr to say if Trump threatened to fire Mueller 6 months ago and denied it that would be impeachable. :lol: If lying to the people was a crime, Willy Jeff would have been hanged on the South Lawn, and Barry the Fairy would be locked away in Leavenworth. The commiecrats go into panic-mode in a millisecond when their collusion hoax on Trump is threatened. When Mueller either gives up (2020?) or is actually fired, they'll be racing to their safe-spaces and slurping down their comfort cookies again.

Some talking head loser got Ken Starr to say if Trump threatened to fire Mueller 6 months ago and denied it that would be impeachable. :lol: If lying to the people was a crime, Willy Jeff would have been hanged on the South Lawn, and Barry the Fairy would be locked away in Leavenworth. The commiecrats go into panic-mode in a millisecond when their collusion hoax on Trump is threatened. When Mueller either gives up (2020?) or is actually fired, they'll be racing to their safe-spaces and slurping down their comfort cookies again.
So....Reagan and both Bushes would be ok with you for lying?

Rosenstein and Mueller were up to their old tricks (the likes which sent innocent people to prison) and Comey is the 3rd 'stooge' named, supposedly in the up-coming 'Summary of Evidence'.

Rosenstein and Mueller were up to their old tricks (the likes which sent innocent people to prison) and Comey is the 3rd 'stooge' named, supposedly in the up-coming 'Summary of Evidence'.
Don't forget about Muellers number one henchman Jew Weissman.

Forum List

Back