FISA Warrant Was SEDITION Against President Trump, by Obama

If this is true, should there be consequences for Obama, Clinton, and Brennan?

• Yes, there was sedition, maximum punishment for dismantling the Constitution

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • No because the former President's followers would start killing and rioting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let Justice prevail until the Heavens fall

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The FISA courts have strict procedures that the judges have to follow. Why do you think that there was abuse in this case? I have no knowledge of what went on behind closed doors, and I seriously doubt that you have any, either. Do you have friends in high places?

Shit. I may be around DC, but the only secret I ever got to know was the numerical code to unlock the door to the DC prosecutor's office because I worked there for a time. That was decades ago. Fortunately, I was out of there by the time that the shooter got in and killed several people.

It was 100% an attempted coup that failed and those responsible should be brought to justice.

Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, HIllary Clinton, Obama, Ohr, Yates...they are all part of it.

There should be a special counsel assigned to investigate the entire FISA warrant process...from the gathering of the evidence to obtain the warrant to the FISA warrant application and to the extension of the warrant 3times.
So the crime isnt that Trump campaign conspired with Russia.
The crime is that we found out about it.

It was 100% an attempted coup that failed and those responsible should be brought to justice.

Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, HIllary Clinton, Obama, Ohr, Yates...they are all part of it.

There should be a special counsel assigned to investigate the entire FISA warrant process...from the gathering of the evidence to obtain the warrant to the FISA warrant application and to the extension of the warrant 3times.

The crime is that a warrant was falsely obtained to investigate Trump to then try to get him on a procedural crime.

It’s very Russian, but by the Dimms.

Remove the guy from office by any means necessary.

Joe DiGenova Former U. S. Attorney for the District of Columbia claims that the charges levelled against President Trump started with President Barack Obama ordering John Brennan to set Trump up with egregious false charges concocted with British Intelligence Sources. All of those present committed Sedition against the Constitution and the people of the United States of America. There was a constant feed of fallacious information through leaks to the media to destroy then-Presidential andidate Donald Trump. This use of the FBI threatens the future of the United States of America. The Congress lockstepped to support the false accusations being made by the press who used the falsified leaks as basis for the most hate-filled and outrageous destruction of a Presidential candidate in the history of this Nation.

It's a disgrace, and I want the prime beneficiary of this heinous hoax--Hillary Clinton--to try to lie her way out of what she ordered Barack Obama to do in order to elect her for President.

Thank God they failed to ruin a good man, and I want to see the liars in the Press who knew this story was fabricated out on their asses and never allowed to lie to the people of the USA again.
If Digenova is telling the truth, how do we go about getting rid of the players of this heinous national crime against the people? O'Reilly

It has to be proven, if it is, hang all guilty parties for treason!

Yep. Hang 'em high. Unfortunately, you'd have to suspend them from politically correct jumpsuits with tags for the hanging high on the backs and fronts so they won't choke or die from it, or oh, horrors, suffer jock itch later. And the ropes would have to accommodate pullies to let them down gently, so as not to break a leg or an arm. And the landing would have to be on a trampoline with high walls so they won't accidentally hurt themselves when descending. And an attending physician must be there to help them get down safely and be sure their heart is still working okay, that no bones are broken, etc. IOW, no cruel or unusual punishments allowed in hanging anymore. EDIT: Oh, yes, and one other thing. You cannot use their names. Their attorneys would likely make a claim their social aptitude is that of a toddler between the ages of 1-12, and you cannot name minors in a justice situation, because the law sez so.

. :iyfyus.jpg:

:eusa_naughty: Medium-drop public hanging. Same should go for 1st-degree murderers and robbers and rapists.

We would need 2/3 less lawyers and judges. Oh yeah, and prison funding/space, too.

Joe DiGenova Former U. S. Attorney for the District of Columbia claims that the charges levelled against President Trump started with President Barack Obama ordering John Brennan to set Trump up with egregious false charges concocted with British Intelligence Sources. All of those present committed Sedition against the Constitution and the people of the United States of America. There was a constant feed of fallacious information through leaks to the media to destroy then-Presidential andidate Donald Trump. This use of the FBI threatens the future of the United States of America. The Congress lockstepped to support the false accusations being made by the press who used the falsified leaks as basis for the most hate-filled and outrageous destruction of a Presidential candidate in the history of this Nation.

It's a disgrace, and I want the prime beneficiary of this heinous hoax--Hillary Clinton--to try to lie her way out of what she ordered Barack Obama to do in order to elect her for President.

Thank God they failed to ruin a good man, and I want to see the liars in the Press who knew this story was fabricated out on their asses and never allowed to lie to the people of the USA again.
If Digenova is telling the truth, how do we go about getting rid of the players of this heinous national crime against the people? O'Reilly

The only difference between Trump & Jim Jones is that numbnuts Trump hasent ordered his people to drink poison. He needs assclowns like you to vote for him.

The only difference between Trump & Jim Jones is that numbnuts Trump hasent ordered his people to drink poison. He needs assclowns like you to vote for him.

So I'm an assclown? Hey, well fuck you! How 'bout that? :fu:

I observe that you are uninterested in justice being served in America. Perhaps I could buy you a ticket to-? One way wherever you wish to go.

It ramped up after Trump was elected, so yes, a coup.

So it wasn't Obama after all.

Who said it was? :uhh:

One thing is clear: It wasn't nobody.

Another thing that's clear: It was some people in positions of power in government. They need to face justice, whoever they may be.

It may lead back to Obama or not, I don't care, as long as justice is served.

Who said it was? :uhh:

The OP. Are you not paying attention? Look at the thread title.

Hey, I'm just posting, I'm not the OP. The trail may or may not lead to Obama, but it damn sure leads to somebody.

Personally I'd bet Obama is all set up to be in the clear, even if he did stick a little pinky into this mess. IMO, he was probably not the driving force behind the sedition. Reality is what it is, and he damn sure should be hanged by the neck until dead for trading 5 terrorist leaders for a bringing a traitor back into our country.
That doesn't mean this investigation will lead to him in this instance.

The crime is that a warrant was falsely obtained to investigate Trump to then try to get him on a procedural crime.

It’s very Russian, but by the Dimms.

Remove the guy from office by any means necessary.
This so-called "collusion" is only one of many.
The other crimes are secretive financial ties to Russia and other authoritarian states, tax fraud, campaign finance violations, abuse of a pseudo-charitable foundation, and embezzlement of inaugural funds. Certainly could be more; its up to SDNY and eastern virgina jurisdictions.

waktb1qgl4o21.jpg

Poor foundlings. Can't face the flaming foible your faux leadership folded you into, feet first.

Opening Statement!
Voter Suppression by John Brennan et al who received presidential nod from Obama
Tried to destroy the will of the American people with rogue intelligence operation!
Hold presses for behind the bars justice (jail sentences)

Dan Bonjino: Schiff Lied with no evidence accusing President Trump of collusion.
AND evidence of collusion with Russia strong but with Hillary Clinton, not Trump!

And so much more.

Last edited:
If you ever want to know what the left is up to, listen to what they're saying about the right.

Opening Statement!
Voter Suppression by John Brennan et al who received presidential nod from Obama
Tried to destroy the will of the American people with rogue intelligence operation!

Dan Bonjino: Schiff Lied with no evidence accusing President Trump of collusion.
AND evidence of collusion with Russia strong but with Hillary Clinton, not Trump!

And so much more.

Yeah, I'm posting that, too. Even if Youtube takes it down again (they already have, twice), the next time, I'll post it from a place Google has no tentacles!

Opening Statement!

And so much more.

Yeah, I'm posting that, too. Even if Youtube takes it down again (they already have, twice), the next time, I'll post it from a place Google has no tentacles!

You should really think before you act. The only reason YouTube would take that video down is because of copyright infringement. You don't own the copyrights to that video, and are committing infringement by uploading it. Google is obliged to remove the video, lest they become equally liable for your infringement. If you keep uploading it, Google will deactivate your account. If you try uploading it someplace else, like Vimeo, you will run into the exact same problem.

Forum List

Back