Fischer: 'I Believe We Are Going To Have Violence' If SCOTUS Legalizes Gay Marriage

He and his ilk will be on the losing end

Sound like threats, Good that the NSA and FBI are monitoring those "people"

"If the Supreme Court continues to overreach and they aren't checked, we are headed towards civil unrest,"

Fischer I Believe We Are Going To Have Violence If SCOTUS Legalizes Gay Marriage Right Wing Watch
Let's hope so. It's time to put gays in their place and stop this tyranny before it rips the moral fabric of this nation right out from under us. It's time to do what's right.

Their place is as equal members of society. If you don't like that, don your white hood and start the shit. But there will be more people on their side than on yours. You can bet on that.
Based on what Captain Diversity?

Based on a clear majority supporting gay marriage.
Bullshit. For instance, 80% of Alabama citizens voted to reject gay marriage as well as the majority of many other states. That's a fact. Then rogue judges stepped in and overturned the will of the people and their state constitutions banning same sex marriage. The number of citizens who oppose gay marriage is clearly in the majority.

"If the Supreme Court continues to overreach and they aren't checked, we are headed towards civil unrest,"

Fischer I Believe We Are Going To Have Violence If SCOTUS Legalizes Gay Marriage Right Wing Watch
Let's hope so. It's time to put gays in their place and stop this tyranny before it rips the moral fabric of this nation right out from under us. It's time to do what's right.
Go get your flea dip if you want to do whats right.

Their place is as equal members of society. If you don't like that, don your white hood and start the shit. But there will be more people on their side than on yours. You can bet on that.

So they have to go after soft targets, hurting individuals who are alone and comparatively helpless.
Oh spare me!

Come now, Stephen. There's a reason your ilk only talk about all the violence they'll inflict rather than actually inflicting it; they know they don't have the numbers. You can claim you ignore polls all you like. But you're still paralyzed by fear. As what you claim and what you know are two totally different things.

And when you get into the numbers, its so much worse for you. As among those below 30 - you know, the fighting age folks - support for gay marriage is roughly 80%. With the only demo with majority opposition being senior citizens.

There might be some chicken shit opportunity attacks, where an errant bigot or two thinks they can hurt a gay person without having to bleed themselves. But its the chickenshit nature of your ilk that renders them largely harmless. You don't have the numbers. You know you don't have the numbers. And you aren't willing to sacrifice much of anything to enforce your ideology.

Which is why we're talking about this. Rather than you doing something about it.

So they have to go after soft targets, hurting individuals who are alone and comparatively helpless.
Oh spare me!

Come now, Stephen. There's a reason your ilk only talk about all the violence they'll inflict rather than actually inflicting it; they know they don't have the numbers. You can claim you ignore polls all you like. But you're still paralyzed by fear. As what you claim and what you know are two totally different things.

And when you get into the numbers, its so much worse for you. As among those below 30 - you know, the fighting age folks - support for gay marriage is roughly 80%. With the only demo with majority opposition being senior citizens.

There might be some chicken shit opportunity attacks, where an errant bigot or two thinks they can hurt a gay person without having to bleed themselves. But its the chickenshit nature of your ilk that renders them largely harmless. You don't have the numbers. You know you don't have the numbers. And you aren't willing to sacrifice much of anything to enforce your ideology.

Which is why we're talking about this. Rather than you doing something about it.
Keep speaking truth to the feral coward. :laugh:

Words of a coward.
A coward is someone who wilts to political correctness, negroes, wetbacks and jews and is afraid to speak their mind for fear of reprisal. American patriot Steve_McGarrett does no such thing.

Words of a coward.
A coward is someone who wilts to political correctness, blacks and jews and is afraid to speak his mind for fear of reprisal. American patriot Steve_McGarrett does no such thing.
You are not a pussy...but you are a racist buffoon.
I still like yu..honest men are hard to find.

Words of a coward.
A coward is someone who wilts to political correctness, blacks and jews and is afraid to speak his mind for fear of reprisal. American patriot Steve_McGarrett does no such thing.
Yes you are a coward. You would never dare say the stuff you say on this board to another grown Black man or Jew in person. Give us all a break. :laugh:

Words of a coward.
Yes you are a coward. You would never dare say the stuff you say on this board to another grown Black man or Jew in person. Give us all a break. :laugh:
He is honest....you know what he is. That is a plus.

Bullshit. For instance, 80% of Alabama citizens voted to reject gay marriage as well as the majority of many other states. That's a fact. Then rogue judges stepped in and overturned the will of the people and their state constitutions banning same sex marriage. The number of citizens who oppose gay marriage is clearly in the majority.

That was 2006. Public opinoin on gay marriage has shifted dramatically starting in 2010. Even today, 32% of Alabama's support gay marriage. Meaning that even in the most anti-gay state in the union, support for gay marriage has increased by more than 50% in less than a decade.

Across the nation,

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55%
Nearly eight in 10 young adults favor gay marriage

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55

The polls on this issue have shifted in only one direction: toward support of gay marriage.

Ignore as you will. We both know you don't have the numbers.

Oh spare me!

The below 30 age folks are a result of progressive indoctrination in our public schools perpetrated by pro-multiculuralist, pro-gay militant marxists. They all need to read this to become racially aware and immune to liberalism and political correctness, a disease that has neutered them from standing up for what is morally right in America.

my-awakening-small-cover.jpg

The below 30 age folks are a result of progressive indoctrination in our public schools perpetrated by pro-multiculuralist, pro-gay militant marxists. They all need to read this to become racially aware and immune to liberalism and political correctness, a disease that has neutered them from standing up for what is morally right in America.

Whatever. You can tell yourself any fairy tale you like on why you don't have the numbers. On why you're not going to do a damn thing but fantasize about all the gays you'd hurt 'if only'.

Doesn't change the fact that you don't have the numbers. And you know it.

Millenials aren't going to be killing anyone because you don't like gay people, Stephen. And you chickenshits certainly aren't going to do anything if you actually have to bleed yourselves.

That was 2006. Public opinoin on gay marriage has shifted dramatically starting in 2010. Even today, 32% of Alabama's support gay marriage. Meaning that even in the most anti-gay state in the union, support for gay marriage has increased by more than 50% in less than a decade.

Across the nation,

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55%
Nearly eight in 10 young adults favor gay marriage

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55

The polls on this issue have shifted in only one direction: toward support of gay marriage.

Ignore as you will. We both know you don't have the numbers.
You can't believe the polls. Believe me, the majority of American citizens right now do not favor same sex marriages. It has been political activist judges overturning their votes and neutralizing their state constitutions banning immoral same sex marriage or civil unions. That is morally wrong and uncalled for to overturn the will of the people.

Last edited:

Words of a coward.
Yeah on this board maybe but he wouldnt start up a conversation like he starts threads on here with a Black guy for instance.

You can't believe the polls.

Why?

Why would I ignore Gallup and instead believe you?

Believe me, the majority of American citizens right now do not favor same sex marriages.

Why would I believe you? Especially when even you don't buy your bullshit.

It has been political activist judges overturning their votes and neutralizing their state constitutions. That is morally wrong and uncalled for.

Gay marriage bans were overturned 44 of 46 times the federal judiciary has heard them. I might by the 'political activist judge' schtick if it were 1 or 2. But 44 of 46? 95% of all cases?

Nope. That's judicial consensus. You're lying to yourself. And you know it.

Oh spare me!

my-awakening-small-cover.jpg
Regardless. There wont be any violence from you timid old guys.

Words of a coward.
Yeah on this board maybe but he wouldnt start up a conversation like he starts threads on here with a Black guy for instance.
You don't know me too well. Believe me, .
Words of a coward.

Words of a coward.
You don't know me too well. Believe me, .
Words of a coward.
Of course I know you perfectly well you little timid punk. Youre the type that turns red and gets nervous when I stare at you because I can tell by your body language I make you afraid and you hate your fear of me..I bet that feeling I just described sounds very familiar to you doesnt it?.

Forum List

Back