Five minutes of hate on NPR radio “Tribal News”

We are technically modern only. Human metrics has us in the third world; intelligence, crime, disease, poverty.
Many thanks to the giveaway to the rich GOP that gives us all this poverty, inequality. It causes the crime. Only the brainwash makes it possible.We are the richest country in the world easily but the rich have all the money, and no they are not using it to start businesses or hire people, that was a long time ago, now they just sit and shift papers around And build bigger and bigger yachts and antique car collections...

We are technically modern only. Human metrics has us in the third world; intelligence, crime, disease, poverty.
Yes it is a GOP giveaway to the rich Mess with 10 times as many prisoners as anywhere else. The country is desperate for a Democratic landslide I hope is coming against the Orange Clown,,, I have never heard of human metrics and I think it should take into account 40 years of crap GOP rule corrupt deregulation depressions worst pandemic Response ever and screwing the non rich...

Many thanks to the giveaway to the rich GOP that gives us all this poverty, inequality. It causes the crime. Only the brainwash makes it possible.We are the richest country in the world easily but the rich have all the money, and no they are not using it to start businesses or hire people, that was a long time ago, now they just sit and shift papers around And build bigger and bigger yachts and antique car collections...
Building, maintaining, and crewing yachts provides lots of high skilled jobs. Most owners of large yachts rent them out for cruises and special events thus affording even more economic activity. Owning a yacht is like owning a nightclub.

Once one has made their fortune it's often a full-time job just managing the assets, much of which is in the form of money which is invested in other active businesses, which provide...jobs.

Failures such as crime, disease, poverty, etc. is more often the fault of the individual rather than the system.

The promise was unconditional and predates Christianity by thousands of years but provided the freedom of religion needed for the gospel to freely preached, so there is a relationship.
Sorry; to be freely preached.

Yes it is a GOP giveaway to the rich Mess with 10 times as many prisoners as anywhere else. The country is desperate for a Democratic landslide I hope is coming against the Orange Clown,,, I have never heard of human metrics and I think it should take into account 40 years of crap GOP rule corrupt deregulation depressions worst pandemic Response ever and screwing the non rich...
Many things that are enacted by one party can be undone by the other.

The past is what caused recent events. A belief maintained by whites like you for generations is the problem. But if you want to forget the past, stop celebrating July 4th and create a new constitution.

Stupid commie, the Constitution has been recreated 27 times since our founding. Perhaps you should stop worrying about your propaganda and try reading some history.

That was your first problem. State sponsored Leftest News.

We kicked the Injin's ass because they weren't very good at enforcing immigration laws. Who gives a shit about them?
Tribal leaders and the BLM racist on the US message board don’t care about Indians.

Generally speaking, it’s the working class people, black, white, Indian, you name it they care about those in poverty whatever background they are.

Every far left winger on this board is a racist. For supporting BLM and they’re also racist for their attacks on white folks for their personal attacks and continuous insinuations that people are racist without zero evidence.

Many things that are enacted by one party can be undone by the other.
Unfortunately, with the GOP reconciliation and filibuster rules, somehow the GOP only needs 51 votes in the Senate to cut taxes on the rich while the Democrats need 60 votes to raise taxes on the rich. Great job! If you like rich lying scumbags and getting duped.....

Tribal leaders and the BLM racist on the US message board don’t care about Indians.

Generally speaking, it’s the working class people, black, white, Indian, you name it they care about those in poverty whatever background they are.

Every far left winger on this board is a racist. For supporting BLM and they’re also racist for their attacks on white folks for their personal attacks and continuous insinuations that people are racist without zero evidence.
BS, the GOP base is full of poor people who vote for cutting taxes on the rich and screwing themselves because emails and pedophiles BS. The worst voters in the modern world by far....

BLM is an excellent organization that has done a lot for blacks in this country. The propaganda that says that late night rioting was by BLM are totally FOS. They had a hard time finding any blm members at any of the riots which Was caused by gangsta wannabes and criminals and looters. That's why you are a brainwashed functional moron, racist even....

That was your first problem. State sponsored Leftest News.

We kicked the Injin's ass because they weren't very good at enforcing immigration laws. Who gives a shit about them?
State sponsored leftist news my ****. It's too bad the Democrats don't have a propaganda media. They could spend all their time with factual stories of the corruption of the trumps and the GOP for 40 years along with their incredible bubble and bust corrupt deregulation and depressions and the stupidest wars ever, not to mention screwing everyone but the rich.... They should be called corporate media because they certainly don't wanna cause any real trouble. Should be out there saying the same stuff about Fox News that I do, 24/7/365- Absolute and total anti American garbage that has way too much power, super dupe.....

Last edited:
State sponsored leftist news my ****. It's too bad the Democrats don't have a propaganda media. They could spend all their time with factual stories of the corruption of the trumps and the GOP for 40 years along with their incredible bubble and bust corrupt deregulation and depressions and the stupidest wars ever, not to mention screwing everyone but the rich.... They should be called corporate media because they certainly don't wanna cause any real trouble. Should be out there saying the same stuff about Fox News that I do, 24/7/365- Absolute and total anti American garbage that has way too much power, super dupe.....
The Leftest scum have NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NPR, PBS, MSNBC and just about all the stupid newspapers in the country. Fox News is a lot more Libtard than you idiot Moon Bats are willing to acknowledge.

So quit your bitching. It makes you look like a fool.

Unfortunately, with the GOP reconciliation and filibuster rules, somehow the GOP only needs 51 votes in the Senate to cut taxes on the rich while the Democrats need 60 votes to raise taxes on the rich. Great job! If you like rich lying scumbags and getting duped.....
The rich avoid taxes by reinvesting profits, which creates jobs. Government spending encourages indolence.

BLM is an excellent organization that has done a lot for blacks in this country. The propaganda that says that late night rioting was by BLM are totally FOS. They had a hard time finding any blm members at any of the riots which Was caused by gangsta wannabes and criminals and looters. That's why you are a brainwashed functional moron, racist even....
Well, they have helped the printing business, all those yards signs.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and doing what they can to make themselves better and improve the country.

I was just listening to a segment on NPR radio. It’s good to see what the opposition has to say. This was anti-American hatred on NPR radio. It was some kind of a segment about tribal news. First off what’s going on here this is a publicly funded program, and the whole segment is dedicated to tribal news. I’ve never seen this or heard of this before, on NPR radio.

Anyways, the segment was about anti-Americanism, made up propaganda. They’re using terms like indigenous people, and the elitist white hosts are being all careful with regard to the terms they use. They’re talking about “systemic racism“ some made up propaganda idea that white people oppressed the Indian . Not true at all history shows us Indians owned slaves and engage in expansionist warfare just like Europeans and Africans did.

It was five minutes of anti-Americanism. They were talking about Indian boarding schools. Well here’s an idea. Get rid of reservations they’re a joke the great majority of Native Americans hate them. Everyone can honor their own people

We have Irish events. We have Italian American events we have events for African-Americans. We should and do have events for native Americans. Reservations are awful. They’re the most impoverished areas in this country. We need to all unite as Americans were all in this together. We’re all equal. We all must be proud of our ancestors. Many of us white people immigrated to this country after 1900 and literally have nothing to do with this country pre-Civil War. Besides that before the Civil War in 1865 tons of Africans owned slaves, tons of Indians owned slaves, tons of white people owned slaves.

Stop believing far left wing propaganda. My fellow Democrats it gets us nothing but misery. We need to help uplift all poor Americans, white black Indian. We need to help them all. End modern day slavery in America so many people are on government assistance and have to work three jobs a day that Has to stop ….that is modern day slavery in America.

God bless everyone. Have a wonderful day.
Is ums diaper all full?

All 27 were found constitutional by the Supreme Court, so cut the anti American BS, Super Duper.
Tiger laughing.jpg

Thank you captain obvious. You could expect nothing else since they have no fucking say in the matter. Did you even bother to read the post I was responding to, dumb fucking commie.

Actually the vast majority of NPR is funded by donations from people like me, as well as those of much greater wealth. I didn't hear the little 5 minute segment, but doubt it was anything earth-shattering, and yes, Native American tribes and that their people have suffered at the hands of our government, is true.

That said, my only gripe is the control and manipulation that has made the repeated attacks on sports team's historic names, use of which has always been honoring proud heritage, not belittling a conquered people.
Shouldn’t there be a link in the OP? Is this politics?

Forum List

Back