Fl Gov candidate calls for a Confederacy of states

The Democrat of course. just saw him doing an interview with Cuomo calling for a confederation of states to socialize health care.

I’ll try to add a link later if it becomes available.

Can you imagine of a Republican made this call?

Edit: to add link as promised

WATCH: Democrat Andrew Gillum Calls For Confederacy. CNN's Cuomo Loves It.

The same Cuomo who said "America was never great?" For the life of me, I cannot figure out why the left hates America enough to want to destroy it, or how their brains works!

...Since all republicans have is the empty wastelands of flyover country...
Spoken like a true modern-day Coastal Ruling Elitist Liberal.

We see in this the mindset which lost the November 8, 2016 General Election for the Democrats and thus elevated The Creature.
Uh... no. You don’t have Russia for sabotage or a broken electoral college to abuse this November :itsok:
"Your Honor, the Prosecution rests."

Uh... no. You don’t have Russia for sabotage or a broken electoral college to abuse this November :itsok:

We didn’t have those in 2016 either.
^ dumbass thinks there was no electoral college in 2016.

These people are stupid as fuck.

No. I said we didn’t have a Broken electoral college. It worked exactly as it was supposed to
You also said the Russians didn’t sabotage the election. That’s 2 times you’ve ben wrong.

So I take it you have proof of Russia sabotaging the election. Let's see it, pls.
The Idiot Democrats continue to play Queen of Denial... it's everybody else's fault except theirs.

Forum List

Back