Flags Should Be Lowered For The Death Of American Heroes

Journalists are such lying, slimy, bottom-feeding vermin, I will never shed a tear when one dies. It's no loss to humanity whatsoever and there's plenty more human lice where they came from.

I assume most people here have heard the German word schadenfreude. It basically means satisfaction when you see someone get the bad karma they've earned.
Schadenfreude means "Malicious enjoyment derived from observing someone else's misfortune".

I have no respect for about 80% of journalists in the corporate media. I won't, however, derive any enjoyment from their demise.

Journalists are such lying, slimy, bottom-feeding vermin, I will never shed a tear when one dies. It's no loss to humanity whatsoever and there's plenty more human lice where they came from.

I assume most people here have heard the German word schadenfreude. It basically means satisfaction when you see someone get the bad karma they've earned.
Schadenfreude means "Malicious enjoyment derived from observing someone else's misfortune".

I have no respect for about 80% of journalists in the corporate media. I won't, however, derive any enjoyment from their demise.

Well, that's more or less the same meaning, just in different words. But when people are as subhuman as journalists, I will never mourn for their demise because I'm simply glad I no longer have to share an atmosphere with such pathological, malicious, anti-Trump violence-inciting liars who go out of their way to inflict harm on fellow Americans. I don't consider journalists human so you can't expect me to care when horrible things happen to them.

Well, that's more or less the same meaning, just in different words. But when people are as subhuman as journalists, I will never mourn for their demise because I'm simply glad I no longer have to share an atmosphere with such pathological, malicious, anti-Trump violence-inciting liars who go out of their way to inflict harm on fellow Americans. I don't consider journalists human so you can't expect me to care when horrible things happen to them.
Well that's disgusting. You are wise to hide your cowardly ass on anonymous message boards.

I think the word hero gets tossed around way too nonchalantly.

Forum List

Back