Flailing As They Fall Into Oblivion...

Oblivion? Hillary Clinton got 300,000 more votes than Obama did. The Democrats gained seats in the House and Senate.

Conservatives will get nothing out of Trump. Gay marriage won't disappear. Abortion won't be criminalized. Muslims won't be registered. The wall won't be built. Blacks won't lose their right to do business in stores and restaurants, etc.

Well mercy me - anyone can cherry pick numbers. My turn: Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats.

Here it is from the NYTimes:
His presidency will end with Democrats in possession of 11 fewer Senate seats (depending on how you count), more than 60 fewer House seats, at least 14 fewer governorships and more than 900 fewer seats in state legislatures than when it began. That’s a staggering toll." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/o...est&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection&_r=0

LMAO

RW's bitching about why/where/and how Clinton/Dems lost, .

Grow the fuck up kiddie-poo's

LMAO

RW's bitching about why/where/and how Clinton/Dems lost, .

Grow the fuck up kiddie-poo's

The vulgarity is a give-away as to how deeply wounded your are either by the OP, or by the election result.

Which is it?

Both?

Excellent.

Oblivion? Hillary Clinton got 300,000 more votes than Obama did. The Democrats gained seats in the House and Senate.

Conservatives will get nothing out of Trump. Gay marriage won't disappear. Abortion won't be criminalized. Muslims won't be registered. The wall won't be built. Blacks won't lose their right to do business in stores and restaurants, etc.

What did Hillary win?

listening to morons complain about her for another 20 years ... WINNER !

What did Hillary win?

listening to morons complain about her for another 20 years ... WINNER !

You're lying...and it's diaphanous.

The only morons complaining are those on your side.
It's all about Trump.

You recognize that, don't you.

One can almost feel sorry for the Democrats!

I don't feel the least bit sorry for them, they attempted to shove their agenda down America's throat and they received push back. People are sick of it

While I agree, I think the GOP needs to realize that they could own this show if they just got real about where things are at.

We are still 20 trillion in debt.

Time to address that. It's going to be painful.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for them, they attempted to shove their agenda down America's throat and they received push back. People are sick of it

While I agree, I think the GOP needs to realize that they could own this show if they just got real about where things are at.

Agreed, the GOP needs to get their act together also. Start focusing on the important issues and forget this social warrior BS

Oh, right. No Dim president has ever taken the slightest interest in reducing our debt, but the minute a Republican is elected, all of a sudden it's time to work on the reducing the debt.

Oh, right. No Dim president has ever taken the slightest interest in reducing our debt, but the minute a Republican is elected, all of a sudden it's time to work on the reducing the debt.

Not sure how you got that out of my post.

We are here because we elected people who got us here.

I am simply saying time to address it.

Obama didn't have the stones (or, frankly, the interest in the peons of the country) to do anything about it.

All Trump has to do is not double it in 8 years and he will have done better than Barry.

All Trump has to do is not double it in 8 years and he will have done better than Barry.
if he doesn't increase it, he will have improved our situation enormously. He'll have the best record on the debt since Harry Truman

if he doesn't increase it, he will have improved our situation enormously. He'll have the best record on the debt since Harry Truman

I agree that just turning it around is important.

But, people need to be told we are living on borrowed money.

I don't like Obama and I don't think he really cared (which is one reason I think he sucks).

We need a leader, not some elitist with a wine cork shoved up his ass.

Only the democrats claimed muslims would be registered......moron. Trump wants to halt immigration from terrorist countries......you know, the rational thing to do......

Just because I enjoy left wing tears.......as I watch the left melt down......my favorite video this year......

Forum List

Back