Flat Tax

The left wants a tax that imposes fairness but do they realize that is unconstitutional in itself. They can't make the argument that a progressive tax generates more revenue anymore so now the progressive tax is for 'fairness'. Do they realize that the constitution actually says taxes shall be raised for the purpose of raising revenue only and not for any other purpose? It is an Interesting constitutional argument against the progressive income tax.

True, every gangster has bills that he needs to pay. The question is "why should I pay them?" The theory that the rich should pay more because they have the money is the moral code of a thief.
And Smith, and Ricardo, but not Malthus, who was poor. Life is ironic.

What makes you think Smith's moral code was absolutely correct? He could have been a child molester, for all you know.
He could have been but for starters, he was a moralist. And on this and many other things, he was correct.

True, every gangster has bills that he needs to pay. The question is "why should I pay them?" The theory that the rich should pay more because they have the money is the moral code of a thief.

What makes you think Smith's moral code was absolutely correct? He could have been a child molester, for all you know.
He could have been but for starters, he was a moralist. And on this and many other things, he was correct.
upload_2016-2-7_15-18-44.png

View attachment 62673
adam-smith.jpg

View attachment 62673
adam-smith.jpg

Key words "unreasonable" "something more than"

But like normal the left wants to blow it out of proportion on their Jack ass schemes of redistribution ..

I've never seen a flat tax proposal that doesn't decrease taxes on the wealthy and increase taxes on working Americans
Percentage wise? Then I want to be rich.

Our wealthy already pay the lowest effective rates in 75 years

Why would we want to lower it? What good has come out of it?
The working class pay the lowest rates ever. Zero. Sometimes even negative rates. What good has come of that?

View attachment 62673
adam-smith.jpg

Key words "unreasonable" "something more than"

But like normal the left wants to blow it out of proportion on their Jack ass schemes of redistribution ..
I stick with making life a little less unfair.

View attachment 62673
adam-smith.jpg
I took Eco 101 and don't need to be educated but Adam Smith was a nutcase in more ways than one. Hypochondriac, absent minded, talked to himself among other weirdness.

upload_2016-2-7_15-38-27.png

I've never seen a flat tax proposal that doesn't decrease taxes on the wealthy and increase taxes on working Americans
Percentage wise? Then I want to be rich.

Our wealthy already pay the lowest effective rates in 75 years

Why would we want to lower it? What good has come out of it?
The working class pay the lowest rates ever. Zero. Sometimes even negative rates. What good has come of that?
Seems you forgot any tax but income tax? For that you need,..................................................................................an income...

View attachment 62673
adam-smith.jpg
I took Eco 101 and don't need to be educated but Adam Smith was a nutcase in more ways than one. Hypochondriac, absent minded, talked to himself among other weirdness.

View attachment 62681
So, you are rejecting Adam Smith? Okay, name who you do like? famous economists - Google Search (Ayn Rand doesn't count)

View attachment 62673
adam-smith.jpg

View attachment 62681
So, you are rejecting Adam Smith? Okay, name who you do like? famous economists - Google Search (Ayn Rand doesn't count)
I like Adam Smith, have read his books and agree with much of what he says. But he doesn't have the experience of a tax paying wage earner. Never worked a day in his life.

flat tax, aka, a regressive tax that loses revenue.

Brilliant.

a RW must have dreamed that one up.

View attachment 62673
adam-smith.jpg

View attachment 62681
I like Adam Smith, have read his books and agree with much of what he says. But he doesn't have the experience of a tax paying wage earner. Never worked a day in his life.
Untrue: Adam Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, completely.

Brilliant.

We
We'll never know until we try it, don't you agree?

rewrite the tax code if it doesn't work out back to plan a ... any idea how much $$ that'll cost the country?

a flat tax won't change anything but redefining earned income ... let the cheating begin.

Brilliant.

We

rewrite the tax code if it doesn't work out back to plan a ... any idea how much $$ that'll cost the country?

a flat tax won't change anything but redefining earned income ... let the cheating begin.
Please back up your BS>

It's charming that you believe there's something "forward" about progressive income taxes. A flat tax is perfectly fair, and no tax at all would be even more fair. What's fair about making some people pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes than others?

We're talking about the government here, not society.
There is nothing fair about a flat tax.

Two men, both eat one apple a day that costs one dollar. One makes 10 dollars a day, one 100. One pays 10% for the apple, one pays 1%. Progressive taxes help to fix that because very honestly, Adam Smith agrees, one is getting a much better deal from their society.

Fair Tax doesn't mean everyone has the same purchasing power after tax, you blithering moron.
I am well aware of that, bitch...

Apparently not, given your prior responses, moron.
Next time bring an actual argument, which you have been unable to. Tell us why a flat tax is regressive, that's not up for debate, and why that doesn't bother you?

It's not up for debate, because you don't realize a flat tax isn't regressive. You've closed your mind to facts, thus....no debate possible.

Brilliant.

We

Would that cheating be different than the cheating we have now?

Brilliant.

We

Please back up your BS>

Far left drones can not back up their religious claims, but they will use their religious blog sites for it!

Forum List

Back