🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Flattening the Curve

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 22, 2020
Flattening the curves original intention was to ensure hospitals were not overrun so there would be enough beds and equipment to serve the sick. Shutting down the country achieved this. Keeping the entire country closed until every last case of Covid 19 is wiped out was never the intent. That's just not achievable. It's time to open up the economy using common sense measures.

So you say...Declare victory and send everyone out into the streets?

Flattening the curves original intention was to ensure hospitals were not overrun so there would be enough beds and equipment to serve the sick. Shutting down the country achieved this. Keeping the entire country closed until every last case of Covid 19 is wiped out was never the intent. That's just not achievable. It's time to open up the economy using common sense measures.

The only thing the world needs to do is flatten china economically...

Conservatives should forget social distancing and mandatory stay-at-home orders. They should gather in large groups whenever possible, attend church every Sunday, and convince their clergy to provide evening services at least three nights per week. And most importantly, take their assault rifles to church, that way they'll have the First and Second Amendments covered.

If any of them do contract the COVID-19 virus, it will be no worse than a common cold for them as long as they are not on their last legs as Bill O'Reilly explained. After all, O'Reilly's knowledge of the COVID-19 virus is only surpassed by that of the impeached president trump, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh.

Medicare For All would give us peace of mind, my friends, which we dont have in these challenging corona times!

I dont know.... my healthcare premiums went from barely noticeable to 2x my mortgage payment in 3 years....

No doubt, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for that kenyan shitstain....

Common sense has nothing to do with anything Trump&Co. have in their bag of tricks. The first thing on their agenda is, 'how will this impact me, my job and the General Election'.

The first sentence posted above in the OP is comical, this ^^^ was the first thing on trump's hidden agenda; and, if this were were true, then hospitals around the country wouldn't be needing personal protection and the necessary equipment to protect them and their families and treat the patients. Also, part of the Trump hidden agenda is to manipulate numbers providing false security within the population.

Medicare For All would give us peace of mind, my friends, which we dont have in these challenging corona times!
What we had before ObamaCare was the best system. Even the poor could get care by going to the emergency room.

You echo the meme of the Republican Party very well. Do you ever think for yourself? The poor do get treatment, not necessarily as quickly as their medical problem might require, and once they are seen and treated by a doctor, if they are not in a public hospital, they are put on a bus, or on the street - even if they have a communicable disease, and in such a case only given a first dose and a script to buy medicine they cannot afford.

Common sense has nothing to do with anything Trump&Co. have in their bag of tricks. The first thing on their agenda is, 'how will this impact me, my job and the General Election'.

The first sentence posted above in the OP is comical, this ^^^ was the first thing on trump's hidden agenda; and, if this were were true, then hospitals around the country wouldn't be needing personal protection and the necessary equipment to protect them and their families and treat the patients. Also, part of the Trump hidden agenda is to manipulate numbers providing false security within the population.

You're opinions are funny. Try some facts next time.

What we had before ObamaCare was the best system. Even the poor could get care by going to the emergency room.

You echo the meme of the Republican Party very well. Do you ever think for yourself? The poor do get treatment, not necessarily as quickly as their medical problem might require, and once they are seen and treated by a doctor, if they are not in a public hospital, they are put on a bus, or on the street - even if they have a communicable disease, and in such a case only given a first dose and a script to buy medicine they cannot afford.

Another uninformed opinion. Those pesky facts still allude you.

Another uninformed opinion. Those pesky facts still allude you.

You're full of shit. Apparently you are close to being illiterate on the reality of public v. private hospitals.

As a good liberal I'm always willing to educate biddable fools like you:

I always happy to teach people like you, and, No, I don't expect you'll read the evidence and thank me.

Pssssst.....here's a little secret......go to a public hospital.

This post is still true today

Forum List

Back