Flee the Wrath to Come - REPENT!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
It is time for people to get serious with God and repent of all sin - call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. Romans 10:9,10.. Today is the day of Salvation. Today. The LORD is moving mightily upon the earth - giving His people visitations to see heaven - to see hell - to warn others to Flee the Wrath to come. This message of what this man saw is a very powerful testimony. Listen to this!

Do not draw back because of the fear of man. Fear the LORD, people. What is man? Fear the LORD and obey Him - not man. In this world you are going to have tribulation, you are going to have opposition. So what? Count it all joy! Count it all joy!

If you have the Spirit of God, you must make up your mind to accept experiencing opposition, both in the church and in the world.
- Charles Finney

Charles Finney knew about opposition yet through Jesus Christ he overcame it. Through Christ we can do all things. Not some. ALL. It is Christ that strengthens us. If God be for you who can stand against you? No one!

Call upon the Lord Jesus to help you today and He will do it.

Listen to this testimony and be blessed. The LORD is raising up a holy people who fear the LORD and obey Him in nations throughout the earth. Glory to God in the Highest.

Last edited:
Buddy, what are you smoking? And why repent? Didn't god give me free will?

I do not know which false god you are following but I worship the one true God - Jesus Christ, Taz. I don't smoke. Anything. Neither should you. Hell is real. Repent and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. Romans 10:9,10.

I do not know which false god you are following but I worship the one true God - Jesus Christ, Taz. I don't smoke. Anything. Neither should you. Hell is real. Repent and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. Romans 10:9,10.

Jeri, you really should consider smoking something, being inebriated on Jesus juice every day has fried your brain.

To worship another human being, even Jesus, is to worship a false god.

Maybe you should repent? I heard somewhere that judgment day is coming and hell is real and time is running out.....

Hurry!

Forum List

Back