Flop Sweat

Best description of it i have heard..........like one long infomercial...do the democrats really think the American people are so stupid as to fall for that b.s.?

It reminds me of what folks who live in dictatorships have to put up with....a media constantly engaged in propaganda and little if anything else.

If we can get another term for Trump....something must be done about the media. A free nation cannot long endure without a free press.

Best description of it i have heard..........like one long infomercial...do the democrats really think the American people are so stupid as to fall for that b.s.?

It reminds me of what folks who live in dictatorships have to put up with....a media constantly engaged in propaganda and little if anything else.

If we can get another term for Trump....something must be done about the media. A free nation cannot long endure without a free press.
I have yet to met a politician that did not stretch the truth until you could see right through it.

All conventions are lame but this DNC virtual convention sets a new low. Boring, lying, blaming, flaming, posturing, mudslinging.:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

I have to agree. I suffered through about 30 minutes on the first night but could only stand 10 minutes Tuesday. God how boring and what a bunch of lying assholes.

Forum List

Back