Florida Bars & Alcohol Sales...

Effective immediately, bars throughout the state of Florida may no longer sell alcohol for on-site consumption. Everything has to be sold "to go": Florida suspends alcohol sales
food places still open?

in texas, yes. food can be 50% full. clubs venues and bars, no. the bullshit is growing when there is no link from one to the other it just becomes repression and people are going to fight back and IF the virus is real, all this selective enforcement is the worst thing we could possibly do under the guise of trying to stop it.

Effective immediately, bars throughout the state of Florida may no longer sell alcohol for on-site consumption. Everything has to be sold "to go": Florida suspends alcohol sales
food places still open?

in texas, yes. food can be 50% full. clubs venues and bars, no. the bullshit is growing when there is no link from one to the other it just becomes repression and people are going to fight back and IF the virus is real, all this selective enforcement is the worst thing we could possibly do under the guise of trying to stop it.

Yeah, restaurants are still open; social distancing applies...

food places still open?

Yeah, restaurants are still open; social distancing applies...
then bars should be too, same rules.

whatever bar / music venue made it out of the ashes of round 1 got annihilated by our governor here in texas when he closed them on a moments notice.

money spent on the reopening:
1. gas money for a road trip to their venue for friday night
2. hotel reservations, usually 1 room cause they can't afford multiple
2a. money gone because of their own 24 hour cancellation notice
3. bars ordering stock they can't return due to TABC rules

and along comes gov abbot to shut it down in a matter of hours. people already on the road have to turn around and lose their money and the revenue opportunity. bars have to now eat it AGAIN and take it on the chin.

oh we can protest and riot and gather in groups of thousands but 50-100 people can't go to a venue and see a band.

why are people pissed off again?

These people are "too sober" and this is not exactly a religious sermon. I am not much into alcohol myself if at all, but I really don't believe it of these college researchers. Teetotalers.

If wine is served for Communion at Christian churches -- and I don't see those guys going without at least an occasional beer and a shot or two of hard liquor once in a while, either -- well, Prohibition was 100 years ago, and people weren't exactly telling the truth back then either.

Forum List

Back