florida blocks african studies

You can study Black History in Florida.

You just can't have a class funded with public money with a political agenda like was in the course DeSantis was citing.

Those shitheads were even talking about queers in that class and that has nothing to do with Black History.

Stupid hateful Liberals will be all bent out of shape they can't brainwash the students but we don't care. This is Free Florida.

The sugar plantations in Brazil needed labor because the natives had died or run off. Europeans, like the Dutch, headed for coastal west Africa with tools, textiles, booze etc to purchase labor.

You don't have an accurate picture of events.
yeah and africans were willing to sell their already enslaved people to them for money and trade goods. no one got off their boats and captured anyone because of disease. they purchesed them from africans who already were doing the deed and wre capturing the own people. Most ended up in south america and the islands my history is correct i just did go far down to that., Africa is ran owned by blacks it was then all they had to do was close their boarders and say no we will not selling are people. But Because it was ok with to capture insalve there owned people, enemies and their poor and sale them off it happened. They disregarded their fellow person as lower then them, and sold them like luggage. Africa is account able more so then anyone for enslavement of their own people around the world. They also ensalved million of white europeans for over 500 years in africa. You do not see us saying black owe us money for that do you?

"Black Conservatives believed if they could make themselves small enough to where their blackness was in the background, their white counterparts would call them one of the good ones and pat them on the head..."

There is your major problem to getting ahead as a race Biff.
If a black guy leaves the plantation, he is ostracized by the remaining people.

Black men who get an education, delay fathering children until they have some stability, become family men and live a decent life. - you think are "acting white".

Only your community can fix that, so far there is no indication that you want to.
very few black mean /. most are dead beat dads.

So there is no history of black people being treated poorly in this country?
I mean, if you want to feel better about it...you can absolve yourself and just say "The Democrats did it" -- it doesn't change the fact that historically, this country was founded on a racial caste system that oppressed, tortured and murdered millions of black folks well beyond the emancipation....

The key is, the country and the people persevered and evolved and became better..why wouldn't you want to teach that? Why teach a fake history just to coddle your fragile feelings?

I would want my child to learn about people like Viola Luizzo....a white woman who gave her life for fighting for what's right...

View attachment 750334

Problem is, folks like you totally ignore these people because you are too busy praising and glorifying the folks she was fighting against.....Conservatives
american history is all americans history.

yeah and africans were willing to sell their already enslaved people to them for money and trade goods. no one got off their boats and captured anyone because of disease. they purchesed them from africans who already were doing the deed and wre capturing the own people. Most ended up in south america and the islands my history is correct i just did go far down to that., Africa is ran owned by blacks it was then all they had to do was close their boarders and say no we will not selling are people. But Because it was ok with to capture insalve there owned people, enemies and their poor and sale them off it happened. They disregarded their fellow person as lower then them, and sold them like luggage. Africa is account able more so then anyone for enslavement of their own people around the world. They also ensalved million of white europeans for over 500 years in africa. You do not see us saying black owe us money for that do you?

Warring tribes.. you really are an asshole.

"Black Conservatives believed if they could make themselves small enough to where their blackness was in the background, their white counterparts would call them one of the good ones and pat them on the head..."

There is your major problem to getting ahead as a race Biff.
If a black guy leaves the plantation, he is ostracized by the remaining people.

Black men who get an education, delay fathering children until they have some stability, become family men and live a decent life. - you think are "acting white".

Only your community can fix that, so far there is no indication that you want to.

Really? Are you black?

Many -

Since 1964

Before that - not so many.

As I pointed out to Biff, his own people demand that blacks not "act white"

Success needs to be colorblind.
over 70 percent of black dont get married to each other, they marry the system.

Actually all you are going to do is run your mouth, talk loud and not say a damn thing.

Oh, for goodness' sake!

Let them have AP classes in African American studies.

Let them rehash everything about slavery and segregation and Caucasians. And about the glories of ancient African kingdoms.

If it makes them happy and gives them some credit for college, get out of the way and let them enjoy the class.

Freedom of choice for God's sake!

If a student chooses to take the college course for college credit, LET THEM TAKE THE COURSE!

Why to republicans claim they are for free speech blah blah blah, WHILE CENSORING IT?

OH, BUT BUT BUT....TWITTER! OH MY!

meanwhile, dictator wannabe DeSantis, little Trump, is a censoring machine and using govt power to do it! SAD you can't see it..... :(

You've never been to Alabama either, have you?
I have, that's how I learned they still have slaves there, dumbass. They just call them nannies and butlers now.

Warring tribes.. you really are an asshole.
wuzkangz.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, for goodness' sake!

Let them have AP classes in African American studies.

Let them rehash everything about slavery and segregation and Caucasians. And about the glories of ancient African kingdoms.

If it makes them happy and gives them some credit for college, get out of the way and let them enjoy the class.
So in other words how about we teach American History instead of His-Story.

over 70 percent of black dont get married to each other, they marry the system.
Post 1964. My cousin told me all about it one year at Christmas. It was LBJ with free food and housing.

That was a sneaky attack on Black Americans. It ruins families daily.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back