Florida cop caught body-slamming 13-year-old boy is charged with child abuse

Pogo, I am glad you were not a trouble maker. Yes, there are bad authority figures, but defiance at the moment is stupid. Comply and take up with the proper authorities.

But any child or adult who is asked to comply with rules says "no" and does not comply is ipso facto a trouble maker and is fair game for the force of the law. Almost all of the time the defier is going to loser, and as we have seen, sometimes loses all the way and is no more.

Again, there was no "defiance" of anything on my part. I was walking home, minding my own business. THEY accosted ME. I was damn lucky not to have become a statistic. And I have no doubt some aren't so lucky. Don't try to tell me it doesn't happen. And when it does there's not a damn thing wrong with calling it out.

The fact that this particular goon got fired and sued is a positive. Stop trying to sugar-coat it.

Pogo, I am glad you were not a trouble maker. Yes, there are bad authority figures, but defiance at the moment is stupid. Comply and take up with the proper authorities.

But any child or adult who is asked to comply with rules says "no" and does not comply is ipso facto a trouble maker and is fair game for the force of the law. Almost all of the time the defier is going to loser, and as we have seen, sometimes loses all the way and is no more.

Again, there was no "defiance" of anything on my part. I was walking home, minding my own business. THEY accosted ME. I was damn lucky not to have become a statistic. And I have no doubt some aren't so lucky. Don't try to tell me it doesn't happen. And when it does there's not a damn thing wrong with calling it out. The fact that this particular goon got fired and sued is a positive. Stop trying to sugar-coat it.
Quit to trying to use your hasty generalization of your incident as a broad brush to condemn all LEO.

I am glad you were not hurt. I am glad you survived it.

But you are tarring all the good people in authority, and your example is not the typical incident.

You know it.

How many times does have to happen before school district will start getting rid of police officers in our kids' schools? They don't belong there.

An arrest affidavit says that Badia tried to get the boy's attention by moving his arm towards the child's chin, according to Click Orlando.

The boy moved his arm to block the move, which then led Badia to shove him and move him across the lobby.

The 13-year-old was not resisting during the incident but had his arm twisted for 42 seconds and remained on the ground before being picked up by the officer.

He was then pushed toward the reception desk while Badia appeared to be yelling.

Video captures Florida police officer body-slamming 13-year-old

I was playing with my niece at my parents house about 6 years ago , in the living room .

I swung her around and easily put her on the floor - face down.

I then got on her, interlocking her left leg with mine, bending her leg at her knee, putting her tib-fib and top of her foot against my chest.

It was just fun, we were wrestling.

Shadow 355

Again, there was no "defiance" of anything on my part. I was walking home, minding my own business. THEY accosted ME. I was damn lucky not to have become a statistic. And I have no doubt some aren't so lucky. Don't try to tell me it doesn't happen. And when it does there's not a damn thing wrong with calling it out. The fact that this particular goon got fired and sued is a positive. Stop trying to sugar-coat it.
Quit to trying to use your hasty generalization of your incident as a broad brush to condemn all LEO.

But you are tarring all the good people in authority, and your example is not the typical incident.

You know it.

Where did I make a reference to "all the good people in authority"? Or "all the any-kind-of people in authority"? Where did I make a reference to "all LEO"?

If there's a broad brush here, it doesn't belong to me.

You know it.

Where did I make a reference to "all the good people in authority"? Or "all the any-kind-of people in authority"? Where did I make a reference to "all LEO"?

Yeah, it does.

But I am glad you are backing up. That shows some sense.

"How many times does it have to happen"? There are literally millions of school districts that employ Police Officers. How many times has it happened? Statistically it's more likely for a politician to molest an intern.

"How many times does it have to happen"? There are literally millions of school districts that employ Police Officers. How many times has it happened? Statistically it's more likely for a politician to molest an intern.
Statiscally it is more likely for whitehall to be correct.

You know it.

Yeah, it does.

"Backing up"?

From what?

Seeing as how you can't answer those questions, it doesn't appear to be me in reverse.... :lol:

You know it.

Yeah, it does.

"Backing up"?

From what?

Seeing as how you can't answer those questions, it doesn't appear to be me in reverse.... :lol:
The questions were all answered, and you backed up. You tried to broad brush LEO, and you were wrong. I am glad you admitted that.

Statiscally it is more likely for whitehall to be correct.
Check it out. Statistically it's more likely for Hillary's husband to have molested an intern than a Police Officer to have assaulted a student.

Let's repeat this for Pogo.

Yeah, it is, Pogo. Authority has a place, and the sooner youngsters understand they have a role to play, part of which is under the supervision and authority of adults, they will be better prepared for life.

Thank heavens for the officers.

Parents, tell your children that if they are fucking off and the cop says stop, and they ignore him, he will do a laying on of hands. Capiche?

That ain't the way the world's supposed to work. That's Authoritaristan. To hell with that place.

You mean you STILL haven't figured out that Fakey is an authoritarian? He dreams of (and probably masturbates to thoughts of) being Stalin.

Again, there was no "defiance" of anything on my part. I was walking home, minding my own business. THEY accosted ME. I was damn lucky not to have become a statistic. And I have no doubt some aren't so lucky. Don't try to tell me it doesn't happen. And when it does there's not a damn thing wrong with calling it out.

The fact that this particular goon got fired and sued is a positive. Stop trying to sugar-coat it.

Dude...give it up. Fakey is an authority-worshipper. To him, cops can do no wrong.

The boy was causing problems, the cop put an end to it.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

You, Pogo, must have had a bad experience with the authorities. You were acting up and out, and you got put in your place. Tell us about it.

Asinine assertion.
The facts are clear, and Jarlaxle is wrong.

You would not know a fact if it crawled up your ass and danced the Macarena.

When the cop tells you to drop and start sucking, which knee hitst he ground first?

Thank heavens for the officers.

Parents, tell your children that if they are fucking off and the cop says stop, and they ignore him, he will do a laying on of hands. Capiche?

Does the thought of beating up a child give you an erection?
Who beat up a child? Does that excite you?

Figured it did.

Not even a GOOD deflection, dude...2.5/10.
Yup, it was pretty good and made you look silly. :)

Obama's Administration have lower the standards for police recruitment ...so there you have it

all scum that want to be police.... all scum that are recruited...this is not like before Hussein

poor U*S of A :(

Forum List

Back