Florida cop caught body-slamming 13-year-old boy is charged with child abuse

The boy was causing problems, the cop put an end to it.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

You, Pogo, must have had a bad experience with the authorities. You were acting up and out, and you got put in your place. Tell us about it.

Asinine assertion.
The facts are clear, and Jarlaxle is wrong.

You would not know a fact if it crawled up your ass and danced the Macarena.

When the cop tells you to drop and start sucking, which knee hitst he ground first?
No cop did any such thing. The child failed to comply with lawful direction and suffered the consequence.

Obama's Administration have lower the standards for police recruitment ...so there you have it

all scum that want to be police.... all scum that are recruited

poor U*S of A :(
skye, the police are not recruited by the feds.

You, Pogo, must have had a bad experience with the authorities. You were acting up and out, and you got put in your place. Tell us about it.

Asinine assertion.

When the cop tells you to drop and start sucking, which knee hitst he ground first?
No cop did any such thing. The child failed to comply with lawful direction and suffered the consequence.

And the cop acted like the thug he was and got shit-canned for it! Hopefully, he will be a minimum-wage burger flipper for the rest of his life, until he puts a bullet through his brain.

Thank heavens for the officers.

Parents, tell your children that if they are fucking off and the cop says stop, and they ignore him, he will do a laying on of hands. Capiche?

Does the thought of beating up a child give you an erection?
Who beat up a child? Does that excite you?

Figured it did.

Not even a GOOD deflection, dude...2.5/10.
Yup, it was pretty good and made you look silly. :)

You are not bright enough to realize you have been found out. Quit humping my leg.
You got thumped and now you are crying.

Jarl, when the police say do, you don't get to say 'who?'

Asinine assertion.

And the cop acted like the thug he was and got shit-canned for it! Hopefully, he will be a minimum-wage burger flipper for the rest of his life, until he puts a bullet through his brain.
He will get a large six figure settlement and the cops are waiting on the student to fuck up.

Asinine assertion.

He will get a large six figure settlement and the cops are waiting on the student to fuck up.

With any luck, he will get a bullet through the brainpan, though it is nowhere near the public vivisection he deserves.

Obama's Administration have lower the standards for police recruitment ...so there you have it

Obama's communist shit like a cancer has metastasized all over...

He will be neutralized...the Hussein in the White Castle.

Nah, but those fucking with the cops probably will.

Jarl, you have been kicked into the gutter. That will happen every time you get stupid.

Obama's communist shit like a cancer has metastasized all over...

He will be neutralized...the Hussein in the White Castle.
Are you drinking? Obama is not up for re-election.

Again, there was no "defiance" of anything on my part. I was walking home, minding my own business. THEY accosted ME. I was damn lucky not to have become a statistic. And I have no doubt some aren't so lucky. Don't try to tell me it doesn't happen. And when it does there's not a damn thing wrong with calling it out. The fact that this particular goon got fired and sued is a positive. Stop trying to sugar-coat it.
Quit to trying to use your hasty generalization of your incident as a broad brush to condemn all LEO.

I am glad you were not hurt. I am glad you survived it.

But you are tarring all the good people in authority, and your example is not the typical incident.

You know it.

Where did I make a reference to "all the good people in authority"? Or "all the any-kind-of people in authority"? Where did I make a reference to "all LEO"?

If there's a broad brush here, it doesn't belong to me.
Yeah, it does.

But I am glad you are backing up. That shows some sense.

"Backing up"?

From what?

Seeing as how you can't answer those questions, it doesn't appear to be me in reverse.... :lol:
The questions were all answered, and you backed up. You tried to broad brush LEO, and you were wrong. I am glad you admitted that.

Actually I challenged you to quote that broad brush, and you had nothing. Because there IS nothing.

Let's repeat this for Pogo.

Yeah, it is, Pogo. Authority has a place, and the sooner youngsters understand they have a role to play, part of which is under the supervision and authority of adults, they will be better prepared for life.

And that has what to do with a goon cop assaulting and injuring a kid, and getting fired and sued for it?

Here Pogo, you need it.

12208251_1206537422693538_548476969974531954_n.jpg

Forum List

Back