Florida COVID cases going wild!

then you are paying attention there have been numerous threads with links on this forum about it
There have been endless ALLEGATIONS...none with actual links.

I'm sure you can post links though...right?

It's not just something you "heard"? Right?

Links to what ??? Anymore it seems that one can't even trust link's and their content, and that's all because everything is political or politically slanted.

To be fair, Desantis had a lot of help from equally incompetent Republicans and fellow idiot conservatives with an unwarranted opposition to vaccinations and the health and safety guidelines.
The Feds are dumping infected illegals all over the South idiot.....you know this already but choose to highlight what makes your narrative. There won't be any vote theft in 22....or 24.

Asking for links can be a dodge also.
When a lefty can't compete with reason they resort to endless reductionism to the point where they argue the color of the sky if not supported by ten peer reviewed papers that you are obligated to link them to.

Links to what ??? Anymore it seems that one can't even trust link's and their content, and that's all because everything is political or politically slanted.
Sorry...but "I heard" and "I read on Facebook" doesn't cut it.

Post a link or you are lying

Covid is very simple.

If you are frightened, stay in, never go out. Just order your groceries/shopping to be delivered. You've accepted the health risk.

If you are not frightened, just respect the 6 foot distance rule and wear a mask in situations where you come in closer contact with others. You've accepted the health risk.

And there you have it, a very simple procedure.

Covid is very simple.

If you are frightened, stay in, never go out. Just order your groceries/shopping to be delivered. You've accepted the health risk.

If you are not frightened, just respect the 6 foot distance rule and wear a mask in situations where you come in closer contact with others. You've accepted the health risk.

Yes but that does not further the cause of the control freaks.... they do not want you to have a choice over your own body and they have assumed the authority in their delusional minds to confiscate your personal decision making. Eventually that will morph from COVID to POLITICS as they seek to legislate the DNC into total autonomy. At that point it will become illegal to be conservative or republican.

Yes but that does not further the cause of the control freaks.... they dp not want you to have a choice over your own body they have assumed the authority in their minds to confiscate your personal decision making. Eventually that will morph from COVID to POLITICS as they seek to legislate the DNC into total autonomy. At that point it will become illegal to be conservative or republican.
That's why they're arseholes.

Covid is very simple.

When did being a selfish asshole become a Republican Party platform?

colfax_m
Excuse me if I don't believe you. D is everywhere. Not just Red states.
Technically true. The virus does exist in all states. But it’s like saying all states have water. Yes, true. But Arizona doesn’t have quite as much as Louisiana.

Delta COVID is RAGING through Florida. Just look at their numbers. They’re basically even with their peak from the winter. Most Democratic states have minor blips up.

Forum List

Back