Florida COVID cases going wild!

Deaths trail cases. Sit back a few weeks and we'll see how this plays out.

The Delta is more contagious but less deadly. I was watching one virologist last week on Laura's show that stated we will be seeing great improvements towards the end of August no matter what we do or don't do.

I highly recommend Hawaii for a vacation. It's much safer than Florida.

Florida has some of the highest vaccine rates in the country, so if you think Florida is unsafe, then you are admitting the vaccine is unsafe.

But then, so is San Francisco-- -- -- they just reinstated a mask mandate there as well because their covid cases are shooting through the roof.

Must be all those Trump Supporters who live there, right?

That the people who came back with COVID were no doubt mildly to moderately ill, and now have lasting, natural immunity.

I don't know where you got your information but those who have contracted the virus can get it again.

This person got the virus three times.

This woman died from the virus the second time she contracted it.

I can fill message box after message box full of articles of people who contracted the virus more than once. Somehow I know you will ignore the facts.

The facts are we don't know enough about the virus to make such statements you made. We have many cases of people who have contracted the virus more than once so getting it isn't guaranteed to give you lasting natural immunity.

Finally the delta variant is not the original variant. It's 1 thousand times more the viral load than the original virus. So it's more contagious, can be more deadly and can render any immunity to the virus useless.

Stop spreading lies.

Last edited:
Delta is showing different… who knows what the next strain might do. All you dumbasses that have been playing fast and loose about this thing are screwing everything uo for the rest of the world. And you’re too stupid to see that your “resistance” is what’s causing everything you’re fighting against to last longer

These dumbasses?

1628010569399.png

Just a thought, but the Marlins are definitely tanking the rest of the season, and the Rays front office seems only half heartedly interested in competing. Maybe just shut it down and give the other teams some extra rest.

If you're going for a vacation, your best choice is to not go.

I needed to get away.

I went to Hawaii.

I highly recommend Hawaii for a vacation. It's much safer than Florida.
Hawaii is nice, or was in 2015, but no need to go back this soon, with it's 4 hours worth of flying and airports concentrated Covid exposure (how I caught it the first time), to visit that beautiful state, now in drought, leading to record forest fires for that state. On the other hand, we have already leased a 4 bedroom whole house on the beachfront with plenty of fresh air and sunshine. The cape road has finally been replaced, where the cape was cut in half by the last hurricane, and we are looking forward to visiting that end of the park after only foot or boat access since 2017. PJ is wanting to hike to the wreck of the Donna Kay, if they have not removed it by the time we arrive. It is easy driving distance from Tennessee, and we arrive with our own cars, pickups and SUV mobility, not having to rent vehicles. It all planned and paid for, and don't even have to leave our personal protection weapons behind, as all states traveled through (including Florida, recognize our carry permits. I guess we will stay with the plan.

You took your vacation in the wrong spot. Nassau County, Florida, is #1 among U.S. counties.

Covid is rampant in Florida.
Covid is rampant everywhere. It's called DELTA variant, which is designed to spread like wildfire. And people testing + for it is a good thing as it builds herd immunity.

If we sought that instead of hiding in closets with diapers on our faces, we just might not drag out this infection for fifteen years.

Or maybe you LIKE this shit?

Alachua and Nassau Counties

The virus is mutating in both vaxxed and unvaxxed. About two counties apart:

Alachua County
’....However, we detected an additional mutation in spike’s N-terminal domain of B.1.1.7 strain present at low frequency (~1%) in the unvaccinated population, potentially affecting the protein’s stability and functionality. The findings highlight the critical need to continue testing and monitoring of infections among individuals regardless of immunization status.’

My County Leads the U.S.

It NEVER does...they just want justification for the poison they allowed their slave masters to inject in them.
You are such a shallow, naive, groups of gullible whack jobs too stupid to listen to medicine and perpetuate you own insane baseless myths. You haven't a clue on what you are talking about.

Spoken like a good little sheep, blindly, mindlessly trusting, believing, obeying, whatever your masters tell you. Trusting that your masters know what's best for you, and will always act in your best interests.

Mutton is on the dinner menu.

And what do your masters tell you. as they lead the sheep to be slaughtered. Hey the economy is more important than life.

COVID 19 is not bad it all fake news. Most of us will survive that is what is important. No need to get the vaccine because Trump got it.

Why would he need it with all those special treatments that he had. Do as I say not as I do!

That really sounds like mindlessly trusting

Forum List

Back