Florida gun shop owner to make business "muslim free zone."

"'I'm sorry, sir -- I have reason to believe you are a felon. I cannot legally sell you a gun. Have a nice day".

The same as I do all nonsense called religion. The American Taliban is no better than the real one. Evil peas in an evil pod.

The American one, as you call it, might not be better, but the actual one is definitely a lot worse.

For all the all out defense of the second amendment, the gun fetishists and Rabid Right Wingers seem to have a preternatural ability to ignore the first amendment.

This guy will have both "sides" of the issue cheering him on.

The conservatives will support him for standing up for his principles.

The liberals will thank him for being their next target to make an example of.

If he gets some crowdfunding, what the hell, everyone wins.

is bigotry a principle?
Al Sharpton and Jessee Jackson have made a lot of money off their bigotry... ask them.

The same as I do all nonsense called religion. The American Taliban is no better than the real one. Evil peas in an evil pod.

The American one, as you call it, might not be better, but the actual one is definitely a lot worse.
Same twisted mentality, and both dead wrong regardless of what they do. And the solution to both, Liberalism, which is why they both hate it...

Same twisted mentality, and both dead wrong regardless of what they do. And the solution to both, Liberalism, which is why they both hate it...

OK, so body count is irrelevant in your opinion.

I respectfully disagree. What they say doesn't me f*ck all IMO, it's what they do that matters to reasonable people.

OK, so body count is irrelevant in your opinion.

I respectfully disagree. What they say doesn't me f*ck all IMO, it's what they do that matters to reasonable people.
Reasonable people don't believe in utter fucking nonsense, like religion.

Iverness gun store owner Shop is Muslim-free zone after... www.wftv.com

the muslims are all lathered up over this; well, if their's is a religion of peace why would they care about guns anyhow

they also want the doj to investigate.
ya know really cares about justice in this country
just ask the 21 attacks on military personnel in this country.

CAIR to Seek DOJ Probe of Muslim Free Zone Businesses in Florida New Hampshire Reuters
In a sane society EVERY business owner would be free to ban ANYONE from their business for whatever reason they see fit. Yes that means banning whites and straight folks my wittle professional victim liberals. But this isn't a sane or free country so.

the muslims are all lathered up over this; well, if their's is a religion of peace why would they care about guns anyhow

CAIR to Seek DOJ Probe of Muslim Free Zone Businesses in Florida New Hampshire Reuters
In a sane society EVERY business owner would be free to ban ANYONE from their business for whatever reason they see fit. Yes that means banning whites and straight folks my wittle professional victim liberals. But this isn't a sane or free country so.
There's nothing sane about letting some asshole open the No Jews or ******* gas station. They can open a club for that.

Reasonable people don't believe in utter fucking nonsense, like religion.

I know plenty of very reasonable and devoutly religious people.
I also know plenty very reasonable areligious people.
And alas, I've also run into a few narrow-minded intolerant a-holes in both camps, and not just on the internet, so don't feel like you're being singled out. :thup:

There's nothing sane about letting some asshole open the No Jews or ******* gas station. They can open a club for that.
Like I said in a FREE COUNTRY it would be sane. This isn't a sane country. This is a control everything because someone whines about trivial shit country.

Like I said in a FREE COUNTRY it would be sane. This isn't a sane country. This is a control everything because someone whines about trivial shit country.
I choose to associate with you; this means you have no choice but to associate with me.
:dunno:

No Jews or ******* at a Public Accommodation isn't trivial. And that's why these laws were created.

By definition, there is no such thing...

How so?
Full Definition of REASONABLE
a : being in accordance with reason <a reasonable theory>

b : not extreme or excessive <reasonable requests>

c : moderate, fair <a reasonable chance> <a reasonable price>

d : inexpensive
a : having the faculty of reason

b : possessing sound judgment <a reasonable man>
Reasonable Definition of reasonable by Merriam-Webster

Religion is the opposite of reason, it's faith. Even the damn Bible says so.

Forum List

Back