🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

I've already addressed that

No you haven't. Not at all. Not even close. Not one word.

From ABC News, January 25th, 2013:
'Hot' Guns Fueling Crime, US Study Says
An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.

This is your argument and you've produced so far zero links. It's your time to do some research to back up your argument, boy chick

I've done the research, it's you who lacks any research skills.

Here's the derps problem.

He thinks getting rid of legal ownership will somehow limit those with criminal intent from getting guns.

Do you realize Derp (and god that is an incredibly appropriate name), that there actually are manufacturers outside the united states? and that criminals really don't care if they follow import/export laws. And you do know that just about any highly trained machinist can make a really good gun. Hell, soon you'll be able to 3D print a reasonably lethal gun.

Give it a rest boy, my ribs are aching from the laughter you're providing.
The 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths would certain be reduced substantially by limiting the availability of firearms. The drug cartels, career criminals, and deranged mass murders would certainly find ways to arm themselves. However these people are not responsible for most of the gun violence.

The 22,000 suicide victims, the accidents and the shootings in fits of rage or under emotional stress would certainly be reduced considerable with less firearms.

No matter what this nation does with gun laws, people will still get shot, but it can certainly be reduced significantly if the nation is willing to restrict the availability of guns.

NAZI Germany , 6,000,000 Individuals gassed and incinerated by their duly elected government:

Warsaw_Jews_1940_-_50994.jpg

FUCK YOU

After 20,000 "responsible gun owners" voted to nominate a Nazi as the Republican candidate in IL just a couple weeks ago, YOU NO LONGER GET TO INVOKE HITLER IN YOUR ARGUMENTS.

"The statistics for commercial thefts show that nearly 25,000 guns per year are lost or stolen "
Whoah there, wtf ever you are! That's a tenfold increase, wtf is going on here? Can you pin it down to a number or no?

OMFG, you are the biggest fucking idiot in the world.

A "Commercial theft" is when a gun store or retailer is robbed. That's different and separate from the property thefts, which occur against individuals and aren't commercial.

YOUR OWN LINK MAKES THAT DISTINCTION. But because you sloppily rushed your way through your response for no other reason than to spare your own ego of the embarrassment, you completely missed that.

Goddamn, what a fucking numbskull.

Still jousting that 2nd Amendment windmill, Don Derpotey?

You're making that up. The UK has far fewer guns and a suicide rate roughly equal to ours. People don't need a gun if they want to kill themselves, moron.

So then why give them the option? If people are the problem, why is your only solution to let the problem buy guns?

It's the price of living in a free country.

I didn't agree to that bargain. No one did. It's a bargain you're thrusting upon us because your fetish means more to you than your own life.

Every gun you bring into your home adds to the supply of guns criminals get to use in crimes.

Ok, your wife is attacked by three men who want to rape her.

Why is this what you go to right away? Almost as if it's an impulse. Were you raped and attacked by 3 men or something?

Most home break-ins occur when the person isn't even home, for the purpose of stealing something and not causing any harm to anyone. Most guns that end up in the hands of criminals are guns stolen in home break-ins, after being brought into the home by the "responsible gun owner" to protect against home break-ins. Every gun you bring into your home adds to the supply of potential guns that can (and will) be stolen. 230,000 are stolen every year in home break-ins, proving that guns do nothing to stop them from being stolen.

It's a pathetic, cynical circle you are perpetuating because you're weak in body and in mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Yes, we are cowards for wanting to defend our own families.

Your gun isn't going to defend your family. More likely, you will lose it or it will be stolen from you, and there's less than a 90% chance you will even tell the police if that happens. All you're doing by bringing a gun into your home is adding to the supply of guns from which criminals will steal. 230,000 are stolen every year. In the time it took me to write this response, between 2 and 3 guns have just been stolen.

Gun ownership is a disease of body and mind. It's an act of selfishness and recklessness that only contributes to crime, it doesn't stop or deter it.

So you're claiming there are no guns smuggled into the US, prove it.

No, that's not how debate works. You can't demand I prove your negative. Instead, you have to prove they are smuggled into the US, otherwise my response to your proof of the negative is to ask; when did you stop beating your wife?

Repeating the same shit over and over isn't debating, where are your links? Your opinion is worthless..

For what would you like links? And if I provide you with links, is there any guarantee you'll read them, much less understand them? You've already proven here that you're rushed and sloppy when it comes to your argument and your own links, so what would me posting links to you accomplish that the previous links I've provided haven't?

I've already addressed that

No you haven't. Not at all. Not even close. Not one word.

From ABC News, January 25th, 2013:
'Hot' Guns Fueling Crime, US Study Says
An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.

This is your argument and you've produced so far zero links. It's your time to do some research to back up your argument, boy chick

I've done the research, it's you who lacks any research skills.

Here's the derps problem.

He thinks getting rid of legal ownership will somehow limit those with criminal intent from getting guns.

Do you realize Derp (and god that is an incredibly appropriate name), that there actually are manufacturers outside the united states? and that criminals really don't care if they follow import/export laws. And you do know that just about any highly trained machinist can make a really good gun. Hell, soon you'll be able to 3D print a reasonably lethal gun.

Give it a rest boy, my ribs are aching from the laughter you're providing.
The 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths would certain be reduced substantially by limiting the availability of firearms. The drug cartels, career criminals, and deranged mass murders would certainly find ways to arm themselves. However these people are not responsible for most of the gun violence.

The 22,000 suicide victims, the accidents and the shootings in fits of rage or under emotional stress would certainly be reduced considerable with less firearms.

No matter what this nation does with gun laws, people will still get shot, but it can certainly be reduced significantly if the nation is willing to restrict the availability of guns.

NAZI Germany , 6,000,000 Individuals gassed and incinerated by their duly elected government:

Warsaw_Jews_1940_-_50994.jpg

FUCK YOU

After 20,000 "responsible gun owners" voted to nominate a Nazi as the Republican candidate in IL just a couple weeks ago, YOU NO LONGER GET TO INVOKE HITLER IN YOUR ARGUMENTS.

Moron....he ran unopposed, there was no other republican running against him......

Wrong! It's a right to self-defense guaranteed by the 2nd amendment.

No, it's not.

Secondly, you can defend yourself with other things...you don't need a gun. So it's a question of want, not need.

You getting around me is unsafe, because I'd bitchslap you. :shutupsmiley:

You're so weak in body and mind, I doubt you'd be able to even stand up straight in order to do that.

Your gun isn't going to defend your family. More likely, you will lose it or it will be stolen from you, and there's less than a 90% chance you will even tell the police if that happens. All you're doing by bringing a gun into your home is adding to the supply of guns from which criminals will steal. 230,000 are stolen every year. In the time it took me to write this response, between 2 and 3 guns have just been stolen.

Gun ownership is a disease of body and mind. It's an act of selfishness and recklessness that only contributes to crime, it doesn't stop or deter it.

Gun ownership has lowered our violent crime rates......since the 1990s more Americans own and carry guns, and as a result, our gun murder rate went down 49%...our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72%....

nothing you post is even remotely true or accurate.....

And Americans use their guns 1,500, 000 times a year to stop violent criminals committing rape, robbery, murder, kidnapping.....criminals the democrats keep letting out of jail over and over again.....

Hey fuck face, I'm retired military, there goes that theory. LMAO

1. I don't believe you and I think you're making that shit up just to lend your argument false credibility it doesn't have.

2. Retired military are among the last group of people who should be allowed to buy guns. Chris Kyle, The American Sniper, was killed by retired military, at a gun range, with a legally purchased firearm.

Ok, your wife is attacked by three men who want to rape her.

Why is this what you go to right away? Almost as if it's an impulse. Were you raped and attacked by 3 men or something?

Most home break-ins occur when the person isn't even home, for the purpose of stealing something and not causing any harm to anyone. Most guns that end up in the hands of criminals are guns stolen in home break-ins, after being brought into the home by the "responsible gun owner" to protect against home break-ins. Every gun you bring into your home adds to the supply of potential guns that can (and will) be stolen. 230,000 are stolen every year in home break-ins, proving that guns do nothing to stop them from being stolen.

It's a pathetic, cynical circle you are perpetuating because you're weak in body and in mind.

You keep claiming this "230,000" number, but I don't see it anywhere.

Hey fuck face, I'm retired military, there goes that theory. LMAO

1. I don't believe you and I think you're making that shit up just to lend your argument false credibility it doesn't have.

2. Retired military are among the last group of people who should be allowed to buy guns. Chris Kyle, The American Sniper, was killed by retired military, at a gun range, with a legally purchased firearm.

^^^Absolutely no idea what he is blabbering about. First off learn the definition of retired military

Actually per capita they have more mass shooting deaths than the US.

No they don't. You just made that shit up out of thin air.

. But let's not little things like facts get in the way of good propaganda, right?

Ironic because that's exactly the situation here, but reversed with you posting propaganda and me posting facts.

For instance, it is a fact that 230,000 guns are stolen from people like you every year. It is also a fact that those stolen guns are fueling crime. It's also a fact that when your gun is lost and/or stolen, there's a less than 90% chance you'll even tell the cops about it.

So why the fuck should you be trusted with a gun?

Still jousting that 2nd Amendment windmill, Don Derpotey?

You were wrong. I want you to admit it. You stupidly posted a link that supported exactly what I said, then you stupidly tried to say the link said something it didn't.

You were completely, 100% wrong in your arrogant and ignorant argument and defense of your garbage position.

230,000 guns get stolen from "responsible gun owners" every year. Additionally, 25,000 guns get stolen from "responsible gun sellers" every year. That's 255,000 stolen guns that criminals get their hands on and use in crimes. That's all because of you.

Thanks for finally admitting that guns do nothing by themselves. They have to have a criminal attached to then. Thank you!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Gun ownership has lowered our violent crime rates......since the 1990s more Americans own and carry guns

No, you're actually wrong. Gun ownership is at its lowest levels in 40 years as recent as June 2016:

"A recent CBS News poll found that 36% of adults either personally own a firearm or live with someone who does–the lowest level since 1978. That’s 10% lower than gun ownership rates in 2012 and 17 points lower than 1994’s high of 53%."

So as gun ownership declines, as does the crime rate. Not vice-versa.

And Americans use their guns 1,500, 000 times a year to stop violent criminals committing rape, robbery, murder, kidnapping.....criminals the democrats keep letting out of jail over and over again.....

No they don't. That study's authors even say that the number ranges from as few as 100,000 to as many as 1.5 million. In fact, the authors of that very study you're misrepresenting say that they need additional research in order to draw any kind of conclusion. And you're the ones who refuse the CDC to do research. So you're lying by omission here when you leave out the part, from the actual study, that says more study is needed.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back