🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

I've already addressed that

No you haven't. Not at all. Not even close. Not one word.

From ABC News, January 25th, 2013:
'Hot' Guns Fueling Crime, US Study Says
An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.

This is your argument and you've produced so far zero links. It's your time to do some research to back up your argument, boy chick

I've done the research, it's you who lacks any research skills.

Here's the derps problem.

He thinks getting rid of legal ownership will somehow limit those with criminal intent from getting guns.

Do you realize Derp (and god that is an incredibly appropriate name), that there actually are manufacturers outside the united states? and that criminals really don't care if they follow import/export laws. And you do know that just about any highly trained machinist can make a really good gun. Hell, soon you'll be able to 3D print a reasonably lethal gun.

Give it a rest boy, my ribs are aching from the laughter you're providing.
The 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths would certain be reduced substantially by limiting the availability of firearms. The drug cartels, career criminals, and deranged mass murders would certainly find ways to arm themselves. However these people are not responsible for most of the gun violence.

The 22,000 suicide victims, the accidents and the shootings in fits of rage or under emotional stress would certainly be reduced considerable with less firearms.

No matter what this nation does with gun laws, people will still get shot, but it can certainly be reduced significantly if the nation is willing to restrict the availability of guns.

NAZI Germany , 6,000,000 Individuals gassed and incinerated by their duly elected government:

Warsaw_Jews_1940_-_50994.jpg

FUCK YOU

After 20,000 "responsible gun owners" voted to nominate a Nazi as the Republican candidate in IL just a couple weeks ago, YOU NO LONGER GET TO INVOKE HITLER IN YOUR ARGUMENTS.

HUH?

Why is he a nazi?

Was Hillary any better?

You keep claiming this "230,000" number, but I don't see it anywhere.

We just went through this yesterday.

I posted this link, right here that said 230,000 guns are stolen every year.

You responded with this link, right here that said 230,000 guns are stolen every year.

When I pointed out that your link here said the same thing my link here said, you tried to pretend here that the "commercial thefts" were the real number, without knowing what "commercial thefts" meant.

So I have to ask; do you have schizophrenia or short-term memory loss? If you have one or both, then you shouldn't own a gun at all.

^^^Absolutely no idea what he is blabbering about. First off learn the definition of retired military

Pedantry will get you nowhere with me.

Chris Kyle, The American Sniper, was killed by a veteran (aka retired military), with a gun, at a gun range with guns all around that Kyle could have used to defend himself.

You keep claiming this "230,000" number, but I don't see it anywhere.

We just went through this yesterday.

I posted this link, right here that said 230,000 guns are stolen every year.

You responded with this link, right here that said 230,000 guns are stolen every year.

When I pointed out that your link here said the same thing my link here said, you tried to pretend here that the "commercial thefts" were the real number, without knowing what "commercial thefts" meant.

So I have to ask; do you have schizophrenia or short-term memory loss? If you have one or both, then you shouldn't own a gun at all.

Your source doesn't have a link, faggot. I'm supposed to just believe ABC news? One of the worst? I think not.

^^^Absolutely no idea what he is blabbering about. First off learn the definition of retired military

Pedantry will get you nowhere with me.

Chris Kyle, The American Sniper, was killed by a veteran (aka retired military), with a gun, at a gun range with guns all around that Kyle could have used to defend himself.
One needs a gun in hand to stop a murder.

Thanks for finally admitting that guns do nothing by themselves. They have to have a criminal attached to then. Thank you!

No, what guns do by themselves is increase the supply from which thieves can steal.

And if people are the problem, not guns, why do you insist on letting the problem buy the guns?

Your source doesn't have a link, faggot. I'm supposed to just believe ABC news? One of the worst? I think not.

Yes it does you stupid idiot. Try clicking on the links. The study the ABC News report is referencing is the same study your shitty link references. Again, if you didn't so such a rushed and sloppy job responding, you would know this and we can avoid the embarrassment of you shitting nonsense through your keyboard.

Here, I'll even be a good neighbor and post it again for you:

An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.

And here's your link, saying the exact same thing:

As more than one firearm is averaged for each theft, the study notes that an average of 232,000 guns were stolen in each year from 2005 to 2010. This is consistent with the NCIC numbers.

Face it, you just got fucking pwned with your own link and now you're trying to play dumb, obstinate, ignorant so you don't have to admit it.

Well that's a new qualifier.

Why didn't anyone else at the range step in to stop Kyle from getting murdered? Like the other veteran that was there with them?

Thanks for finally admitting that guns do nothing by themselves. They have to have a criminal attached to then. Thank you!

No, what guns do by themselves is increase the supply from which thieves can steal.

And if people are the problem, not guns, why do you insist on letting the problem buy the guns?
You mistakenly compare all people buying guns to criminals buying or stealing guns. Since we don't know who is a criminal unless they post it on facebook themselves so the law can ignore it, we have to assume that people are innocent until proven guilty. The vast majority are innocent and therefore they have the right buy a firearm for defense against the rest of the people who refuse to obey laws. In particular gun control laws like the Iranian "white woman male NRA member" did yesterday in California. That being said, having a gun is no guarantee you will prevail over a criminal, it just evens the odds that you will survive a criminal encounter, unlike the poor victims that liberals want to keep locked up in gun free murder zones.

Why didn't anyone else at the range step in to stop Kyle from getting murdered? Like the other veteran that was there with them?
There is nothing "new" about the fact that in order to use a gun for defense you first have to have a gun.

How could I possibly know why something happened somewhere I was not involved in and didn't know about? Are you feeling ok today?

There is nothing "new" about the fact that in order to use a gun for defense you first have to have a gun.

How could I possibly know why something happened somewhere I was not involved in and didn't know about? Are you feeling ok today?

Protecting yourself against the unknowable is only acceptable when buying insurance I guess.

You mistakenly compare all people buying guns to criminals buying or stealing guns.

That is not what I'm doing at all.

I'm saying the people who buy guns are adding to the supply of guns from which thieves steal. The only way a criminal can get a gun is if they steal it, or someone sells it to them off the books. Since no gun "falls off a truck", all guns that end up in the hands of criminals were first in the hands of "responsible gun owners" who then made the choice to bring that gun into their home where it can be stolen, lost, or sold to someone shady because you need the quick cash. Guns don't get to criminals any other way than those three ways. All guns criminals get are supplied by "responsible gun owners" just like you.

Since we don't know who is a criminal unless they post it on facebook themselves so the law can ignore it, we have to assume that people are innocent until proven guilty.

Sure, but but I'm not talking innocence or guilt; I'm talking responsible and negligent. We can't assume that people are responsible until they act negligently, so we must assume that you are negligent when it comes to your guns, and you have to prove responsibility. That's wayyyyyyyyyyy different than innocence/guilt. The fact that 230,000 guns are stolen from "responsible gun owners" every year, and that there's less than a 90% chance you'll even tell the cops if they are, is why we have to assume you are negligent until proven responsible. It's not a guilt or innocence thing and you trying to frame it that way just speaks to how negligent you are with your own personal safety and the safety of others.

The vast majority are innocent

That fills me with exactly zero confidence.

and therefore they have the right buy a firearm for defense against the rest of the people who refuse to obey laws.

You don't need a firearm to do that. There are plenty of other things you can use to defend yourself. A firearm only increases the supply from which thieves steal guns. All you're doing is making it that much easier for a criminal to get their hands on a gun, when you bring a gun into your home.

In particular gun control laws like the Iranian "white woman male NRA member" did yesterday in California. That being said, having a gun is no guarantee you will prevail over a criminal, it just evens the odds that you will survive a criminal encounter, unlike the poor victims that liberals want to keep locked up in gun free murder zones.

Evens the odds? How do you figure that? It increases the odds that a bystander will be hurt or killed because you have some vigilante fantasy. It's sick and disturbing.

Yes it does you stupid idiot. Try clicking on the links. The study the ABC News report is referencing is the same study your shitty link references. Again, if you didn't so such a rushed and sloppy job responding, you would know this and we can avoid the embarrassment of you shitting nonsense through your keyboard.

Here, I'll even be a good neighbor and post it again for you:

And here's your link, saying the exact same thing:

As more than one firearm is averaged for each theft, the study notes that an average of 232,000 guns were stolen in each year from 2005 to 2010. This is consistent with the NCIC numbers.

Face it, you just got fucking pwned with your own link and now you're trying to play dumb, obstinate, ignorant so you don't have to admit it.

Wrong, derp. (Boy did you pick an appropriate name)

2A4v9DkAaT4DknFJHhNVocC44j8lCvOhW_WTsdtdXyxn98TX9JM2c2V801n4LdFmw_E=s0-d

It clearly shows the highest number stolen per year is 191,000. That's the highest, now I'm not going to take the time to average everything, but it's definitely 40k+ less than your claimed "230K".

GUN WATCH: How Many Guns are Stolen and Destroyed each Year?

You mistakenly compare all people buying guns to criminals buying or stealing guns.

That is not what I'm doing at all.

I'm saying the people who buy guns are adding to the supply of guns from which thieves steal. The only way a criminal can get a gun is if they steal it, or someone sells it to them off the books. Since no gun "falls off a truck", all guns that end up in the hands of criminals were first in the hands of "responsible gun owners" who then made the choice to bring that gun into their home where it can be stolen, lost, or sold to someone shady because you need the quick cash. Guns don't get to criminals any other way than those three ways. All guns criminals get are supplied by "responsible gun owners" just like you.

Since we don't know who is a criminal unless they post it on facebook themselves so the law can ignore it, we have to assume that people are innocent until proven guilty.

Sure, but but I'm not talking innocence or guilt; I'm talking responsible and negligent. We can't assume that people are responsible until they act negligently, so we must assume that you are negligent when it comes to your guns, and you have to prove responsibility. That's wayyyyyyyyyyy different than innocence/guilt. The fact that 230,000 guns are stolen from "responsible gun owners" every year, and that there's less than a 90% chance you'll even tell the cops if they are, is why we have to assume you are negligent until proven responsible. It's not a guilt or innocence thing and you trying to frame it that way just speaks to how negligent you are with your own personal safety and the safety of others.

The vast majority are innocent

That fills me with exactly zero confidence.

and therefore they have the right buy a firearm for defense against the rest of the people who refuse to obey laws.

You don't need a firearm to do that. There are plenty of other things you can use to defend yourself. A firearm only increases the supply from which thieves steal guns. All you're doing is making it that much easier for a criminal to get their hands on a gun, when you bring a gun into your home.

In particular gun control laws like the Iranian "white woman male NRA member" did yesterday in California. That being said, having a gun is no guarantee you will prevail over a criminal, it just evens the odds that you will survive a criminal encounter, unlike the poor victims that liberals want to keep locked up in gun free murder zones.

Evens the odds? How do you figure that? It increases the odds that a bystander will be hurt or killed because you have some vigilante fantasy. It's sick and disturbing.
Why bring in your straw-man fallacy? Defending your self is sick and disturbing? smh. You disagree that having a gun when you are about to be attacked by a person with gun evens the odds for you??? Now you are being completely disingenuous. I have responded with factual remarks and you respond with bullshit.

Then if democrats would stop letting violent criminals off with a slap on the hand, maybe shootings would occur less.

They were literally surrounded by guns at the gun range, and Kyle was still killed by the veteran and his legally-purchased gun. So the presence of guns did nothing to deter the vet from killing Kyle, so poof goes your argument that guns deter crime.

Because you're the one assuring me that guns keep people safe when they clearly and obviously don't.

Forum List

Back