🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

Protecting yourself against the unknowable is only acceptable when buying insurance I guess.

You don't need a gun to protect yourself, there are tons of different things you can use. If a gun is the only thing you can use to feel secure, then you're an unhinged and unbalanced person who shouldn't own a gun.

Protecting yourself against the unknowable is only acceptable when buying insurance I guess.

You don't need a gun to protect yourself, there are tons of different things you can use. If a gun is the only thing you can use to feel secure, then you're an unhinged and unbalanced person who shouldn't own a gun.

Ah! Now I get it: You're unhinged, unbalanced, and projecting the way you should be kept away from guns onto everyone else. Not everyone is off like you, bro. Ever heard of Democracy?

There is nothing "new" about the fact that in order to use a gun for defense you first have to have a gun.

They were literally surrounded by guns at the gun range, and Kyle was still killed by the veteran and his legally-purchased gun. So the presence of guns did nothing to deter the vet from killing Kyle, so poof goes your argument that guns deter crime.

How could I possibly know why something happened somewhere I was not involved in and didn't know about? Are you feeling ok today?

Because you're the one assuring me that guns keep people safe when they clearly and obviously don't.
Now you resort to claiming a said something I did not say. I said having a gun can even the odds on surviving a criminal attack. Please stop twisting what I say. You do it all the time.

On Friday (March 30), a large group of students from Rockledge High School in Brevard County, Florida, staged a walkout to show their support of the second amendment and the right to bear arms, WFTV.com and Fox News reported.

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

why aren't you hacks shrieking that it was staged by the NRA (which it probably was).

Actually it showed a good amount of bravery given the throngs of people they are protesting against.

It clearly shows the highest number stolen per year is 191,000.

OMFG, you're not reading the thing you're referencing!

That's 191,000 victims...but the link you posted goes on to say that more than one gun is stolen in some of those incidents, which is why they later say in your fucking link that the number is 230,000 because of multiple guns being stolen in each incident.

So what your chart there shows is that there were 191,000 reported incidents of thefts, but 230,000 stolen guns from those incidents.

THIS IS IN THE LINK YOU POSTED THAT YOU SLOPPILY RUSHED THROUGH AND DIDN'T READ.

From your link:
Their study shows 145 thousand victimizations involving the theft of a firearm in 2010. As more than one firearm is averaged for each theft, the study notes that an average of 232,000 guns were stolen in each year from 2005 to 2010. This is consistent with the NCIC numbers.

I mean seriously, why are you still posting!? This is embarrassing, having me have to explain your own shitty link to you. What a fucking dumbass. Someone this fucking dumb, sloppy, and reckless should definitely not be allowed to own guns.

That's the highest, now I'm not going to take the time to average everything, but it's definitely 40k+ less than your claimed "230K".

That's assuming only one gun is stolen per theft, but it's not the reality. The reality, that your own link says, is that in some of those incidents, more than one gun is stolen.

So you just lied again and tried to misrepresent a number you didn't even bother to fully comprehend or read yourself.

Sloppy, sloppy work from a sloppy, sloppy person.

I don't know, it kind of sounds like the unhinged one is you. You actually want people to meet an armed criminal bent on getting his way without a gun? We saw how that turned out at youtube yesterday. Why do you want the law abiding gunned down?

It clearly shows the highest number stolen per year is 191,000.

OMFG, you're not reading the thing you're referencing!

That's 191,000 victims...but the link you posted goes on to say that more than one gun is stolen in some of those incidents, which is why they later say in your fucking link that the number is 230,000 because of multiple guns being stolen in each incident.

So what your chart there shows is that there were 191,000 reported incidents of thefts, but 230,000 stolen guns from those incidents.

THIS IS IN THE LINK YOU POSTED THAT YOU SLOPPILY RUSHED THROUGH AND DIDN'T READ.

From your link:
Their study shows 145 thousand victimizations involving the theft of a firearm in 2010. As more than one firearm is averaged for each theft, the study notes that an average of 232,000 guns were stolen in each year from 2005 to 2010. This is consistent with the NCIC numbers.

I mean seriously, why are you still posting!? This is embarrassing, having me have to explain your own shitty link to you. What a fucking dumbass. Someone this fucking dumb, sloppy, and reckless should definitely not be allowed to own guns.

That's the highest, now I'm not going to take the time to average everything, but it's definitely 40k+ less than your claimed "230K".

That's assuming only one gun is stolen per theft, but it's not the reality. The reality, that your own link says, is that in some of those incidents, more than one gun is stolen.

So you just lied again and tried to misrepresent a number you didn't even bother to fully comprehend or read yourself.

Sloppy, sloppy work from a sloppy, sloppy person.

Or maybe I invested as little time as possible in it, because I have a real job. :)

Hey fuck face, I'm retired military, there goes that theory. LMAO

1. I don't believe you and I think you're making that shit up just to lend your argument false credibility it doesn't have.

2. Retired military are among the last group of people who should be allowed to buy guns. Chris Kyle, The American Sniper, was killed by retired military, at a gun range, with a legally purchased firearm.

^^^Absolutely no idea what he is blabbering about. First off learn the definition of retired military
Tell us all about the definition of retired military, considering your expertise on the matter.

You never had any in the first place, bedwetter.

You're right...I have no confidence in the faux tough guys who really want to kill someone, but lack the courage to enlist in the military to fight a war. So you make yourself a target for criminals that you wish to kill just to make yourself feel better from your own crippling insecurities in your mental and physical capabilities.

You pussy.

Ah! Now I get it: You're unhinged, unbalanced, and projecting the way you should be kept away from guns onto everyone else. Not everyone is off like you, bro. Ever heard of Democracy?

How are your shitty guns and your shitty insecurities related at all to Democracy? They're not.

All you do when you bring a gun into your home is increase the supply of guns from which criminals will steal.

Now you resort to claiming a said something I did not say.

WAIT A SECOND. So you're now going to say that guns don't keep you safe? So then why have one?

I said having a gun can even the odds on surviving a criminal attack.

How so? Because to me, all it seems is that it doesn't even the odds if you don't know the attack is coming, which you won't, but it does increase the odds that a bystander will be hurt or killed because you're too much of a shitty, reckless person to be trusted with that gun.

Besides, what if the person who is intending to do you harm comes up from behind you? Then you don't know the attack is coming, so your gun is of no use...in fact, when you are killed your gun will probably be stolen by the person who killed you, thus adding another stolen gun to the millions that are out there now.

Way to go, dumbass.

Please stop twisting what I say. You do it all the time.

I haven't twisted anything. I've quoted you directly.

How are your shitty guns and your shitty insecurities related at all to Democracy? They're not.

All you do when you bring a gun into your home is increase the supply of guns from which criminals will steal.

Lemme guess, you had a BB gun and someone broke in and stole it, amirite? :coffee:

Why bring in your straw-man fallacy?

What straw-man!? Do you even know what that term means? Explain to me how what I did was construct a straw-man argument, if you can.

Defending your self is sick and disturbing?

With a gun it is, yes. It's sick and disturbing because you are too weak of body and mind to kill someone any other way; the only way you can do that is to use a gun. Which tells me you really just want an excuse to kill someone. Which is sick and disturbed. Your personal wish fulfillment of gunning down a bad guys stems from something, and I think that something is the crippling insecurity you have in your own physical and mental abilities.

So basically, I'm calling you a pussy.

You disagree that having a gun when you are about to be attacked by a person with gun evens the odds for you???

1. The person coming at you with a gun got that gun legally themselves, they stole it from a "responsible gun owner", or it was sold to them by a "responsible gun owner".

2. There's no guarantee your stubby little sausage fingers will be able to even accurately use the gun to defend yourself; the more likely scenario being that you fire off shots in panic, don't hit the criminal, but instead hit a bystander. And that's assuming you can even draw your gun in time to do anythng about it.

3. It seems to me that what it boils down to for you is personal wish fulfillment. You're too much of a fucking pussy to join the military and fight a war, so you want to play at being a hero by making yourself a target for criminals in order for you to fulfill your wish which is to kill somebody.

So you're a sick and disturbed pussy. With a tiny cock.

Now you are being completely disingenuous. I have responded with factual remarks and you respond with bullshit.Then if democrats would stop letting violent criminals off with a slap on the hand, maybe shootings would occur less.

You haven't responded with a single factual, sourced remark this thread. In fact, all you've done is try and harass me just like you tried to harass me through PMs before. You pussy.
1. The person coming at you with a gun got that gun legally themselves, they stole it from a "responsible gun owner", or it was sold to them by a "responsible gun owner".
in either case, it was acquired illegally.

I don't know, it kind of sounds like the unhinged one is you.

Projection isn't going to help you here. Try a different Russian Active Measure, or just fucking leave the thread if your ego means this much to you.

You actually want people to meet an armed criminal bent on getting his way without a gun? We saw how that turned out at youtube yesterday. Why do you want the law abiding gunned down?

The criminal is only armed because of people like you who arm yourself to defend from them. Every single gun that an armed criminal has comes from "responsible gun owners" like you. So there wouldn't be armed criminals if people like you weren't leaving your weapons around to be stolen. And that is precisely why none of you should be allowed to own weapons.

I've started a thread in General Discussions that asks What law should Congress pass that will stop Murderers from committing Murders.

So far I've seen not a single proposal.

Why would that be?

Now you resort to claiming a said something I did not say.

WAIT A SECOND. So you're now going to say that guns don't keep you safe? So then why have one?

I said having a gun can even the odds on surviving a criminal attack.

How so? Because to me, all it seems is that it doesn't even the odds if you don't know the attack is coming, which you won't, but it does increase the odds that a bystander will be hurt or killed because you're too much of a shitty, reckless person to be trusted with that gun.

Besides, what if the person who is intending to do you harm comes up from behind you? Then you don't know the attack is coming, so your gun is of no use...in fact, when you are killed your gun will probably be stolen by the person who killed you, thus adding another stolen gun to the millions that are out there now.

Way to go, dumbass.

Please stop twisting what I say. You do it all the time.

I haven't twisted anything. I've quoted you directly.
Sure you have twisted what I said. I said having a guns evens the odds for you. Then you twist it to say I said something else.Now you admit wanting people to go up against a crazed shooter unarmed. We have seen the outcome of that several times in gun free zones, as late as yesterday. What madness makes you want to see innocents killed like that?

Projection isn't going to help you here. Try a different Russian Active Measure, or just fucking leave the thread if your ego means this much to you.

You actually want people to meet an armed criminal bent on getting his way without a gun? We saw how that turned out at youtube yesterday. Why do you want the law abiding gunned down?

The criminal is only armed because of people like you who arm yourself to defend from them. Every single gun that an armed criminal has comes from "responsible gun owners" like you. So there wouldn't be armed criminals if people like you weren't leaving your weapons around to be stolen. And that is precisely why none of you should be allowed to own weapons.

There wouldn't be armed criminals if they weren't criminals. You make one helluva circular argument.

They wouldn't be free if leftists weren't so lax on the punishment. Armed burglary is taken very seriously here. When they get you (There is no "if") you will be doing 20+ years or more. Not sure what state is lax on things like that, but it surely isn't here. The cops go after people that steal guns full-force, 24/7 until they get them, priority one.

Or maybe I invested as little time as possible in it, because I have a real job. :)

1. I doubt you have a job.
2. You're making an excuse for your own sloppiness.
3. Just fucking admit you were wrong, that you posted in haste, and that you didn't bother to fully vet the thing you were referencing?

I don't see why that's so difficult for you; admitting you're wrong. I think it's personal with you, and that you tie all the shit you do here to your own personal character...so when you fuck up, just like you did here, you take that not as simply a fuckup within your own argument, but a fuckup you take personally. That it's somehow a reflection on you that your argument is shit. Guess what? It is. Your shit, garbage posts reflect on you as a person. So when you post shitty, reckless, sloppy things, it reflects you as a shitty, reckless, sloppy person.

And someone as shitty, sloppy, and reckless as that shouldn't be a gun owner, right?

None of my guns have ever been stolen, so I'd say once again you are letting your baseless emotions and hatred of Americans get in the way of reason.

Forum List

Back