Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania Swinging To Obama

$SourGrapesAward.jpg

From Monday...

Mitt Romney has a sizeable lead in 15 battleground states, according to a CNN/ORC poll released late Monday.

The Republican candidate leads President Obama 51 percent to 43 in 15 states that will be critical in determining the outcome of the 2012 election.

Obama won 12 of these battleground states in 2008 — Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin — and will need to keep about half of those in 2012 if he’s to secure reelection. The poll also included Missouri, Indiana and Arizona as battleground states.

Poll: Romney up big in battleground states - The Hill's Ballot Box

From your link:

[Obama] will need to keep about half of those in 2012 if he’s to secure reelection.

And he's winning in at least half of them.

From Monday...

Mitt Romney has a sizeable lead in 15 battleground states, according to a CNN/ORC poll released late Monday.

The Republican candidate leads President Obama 51 percent to 43 in 15 states that will be critical in determining the outcome of the 2012 election.

Obama won 12 of these battleground states in 2008 — Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin — and will need to keep about half of those in 2012 if he’s to secure reelection. The poll also included Missouri, Indiana and Arizona as battleground states.
Poll: Romney up big in battleground states - The Hill's Ballot Box

The Obama campaign knows that they're in trouble in those states.

Why else would this be at the bottom of their e-mails begging for money?

Any additional amounts from a contributor will be divided among the State Democratic Party Committees as follows, up to $10,000 per committee and subject to the biennial aggregate limits: FL (17%); OH (16%); PA (13%); CO (11%); NC (11%); VA (11%); NV (6%); WI (6%); IA (5%); and NH (4%).

Notice how they're ranked in percentages according to their importance?
:eusa_shhh:

From June 19 - 25, Quinnipiac University surveyed:

• 1,200 Florida voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percent;
• 1,237 Ohio voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percent;
• 1,252 Pennsylvania voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percent.

Live interviewers call land lines and cell phones.

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts public opinion surveys in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Virginia and nationwide as a public service and for research. For individual statewide crosstabs and trends visit - Presidential Swing States (FL, OH & PA) Polls - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut or call (203) 582-5201.

For individual statewide crosstabs and trends call (203) 582-5201 or click: Crosstabs and Trends by State

1. If the election for President were being held today, and the candidates were Barack Obama the Democrat and Mitt Romney the Republican, for whom would you vote?

FL OH PA

Obama 45% 47% 45%
Romney 41 38 39

Presidential Swing States (FL, OH & PA) Poll * June 27, 2012 * Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania Sw - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Hey....Rinata...'member way back when I asked you how long before you'd change that avi with the Obama pic?

Good job!
I kinda like this one.

Now for polls....there's no way any normal sentient human being could consider voting for this fraud...

...so my theory is that folks tell pollsters what they think the pollster wants to hear...

...and criticizing this empty suit is like voicing an anti-Scientology opinion...

You know...Scientologists would start yelling at you, following you around, putting snakes in your mailbox.

Wait for the election, and see what I mean.

Why would I care what you think of my avi??? You're barely human!! Get over yourself.

" You're barely human!!"

What???

Just because I was born in Kenya....????

That really hurt, Rinata.....

why wont robmoney tell us who is advising him?

where his donations are coming from.

release his tax returns

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts public opinion surveys in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Virginia and nationwide as a public service and for research. For individual statewide crosstabs and trends visit - Presidential Swing States (FL, OH & PA) Polls - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut or call (203) 582-5201.

For individual statewide crosstabs and trends call (203) 582-5201 or click: Crosstabs and Trends by State

1. If the election for President were being held today, and the candidates were Barack Obama the Democrat and Mitt Romney the Republican, for whom would you vote?

FL OH PA

Obama 45% 47% 45%
Romney 41 38 39

Presidential Swing States (FL, OH & PA) Poll * June 27, 2012 * Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania Sw - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Hey....Rinata...'member way back when I asked you how long before you'd change that avi with the Obama pic?

Good job!
I kinda like this one.

Now for polls....there's no way any normal sentient human being could consider voting for this fraud...

...so my theory is that folks tell pollsters what they think the pollster wants to hear...

...and criticizing this empty suit is like voicing an anti-Scientology opinion...

You know...Scientologists would start yelling at you, following you around, putting snakes in your mailbox.

nothing as fine as denial in the morning.

FL OH PA

Obama 45% 47% 45%
Romney 41 38 39

Good job!
I kinda like this one.

nothing as fine as denial in the morning.

Meaning what....you predicting an Obama win?

Bet you can’t wait to procrastinate.

why wont robmoney tell us who is advising him?

where his donations are coming from.

release his tax returns

Speaking of releasing....

....really smart of you to bring that up, Ms. Truthie....

Bet you want these released, too:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism
His first day in office he signed an Ex. Order# 13489 that sealed his records. Google Executive Records and see that order.

Forum List

Back