Florida Recount Over. Nelson concedes to Scott

This should give Nelson ample time to go back to his plastic surgeon and get his face-lift fixed.
I thought he and He-Man had a thing.

nelson5n-1-web.jpg 0098f3e1c1f525caa810484b980b84c5.jpg

First time in over 100 years there have been 2 Republicans senators in Florida. Blue wave? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Gillum screwed Nelson.

It has been pretty well known for awhile that Nelson had been reduced
to carrying the water of the dems in Washington.

Folks like Scott. When Gillum got all that support from DC about his
progressive bullshit, a lot of people turned their back on Nelson.

He still managed to keep some of those folks, but many thought Nelson
would go along with that progressive bullshit.

He's out. The Sunshine State is saved.

Now DeSantis needs to clean up Broward and Palm Beach County
election officials and we'll be ready to deliver in 2020. (Needs to
take a strong look at Tampa also.

With all of the dem cheating and finding and counting fraudulent ballots all over the state Scott must of creamed Nelson....The GOP still owns Florida Georgia and Ohio....no amount of cheating will work libs....we are on to your tricks....

Doesn't mean they won't stop trying, and the Democrats will most likely try harder in 2020. You can bet that one of the reasons Nelson conceded was because he didn't want more voter fraud to be uncovered. He doesn't want the Democrats to lose all credibility in one small election, before the big one in 2020.

The people of Florida are some of the stupidest in the country.

They voted for a con artist twice for governor:

Rick Scott 'oversaw the largest Medicare fraud' in U.S. history, Florida Democratic Party says

Says Rick Scott "oversaw the largest Medicare fraud in the nation’s history."
Florida Democratic Party on Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 in a press release

And during that time, the con artist took money from Big Ag and the sugar farmers, turning a blind eye to their violation of dumping waste in Lake Okeechobee and rivers that flowed out to the Gulf. Now they are enduring one of the worst Red Tides in the state history, one that isn't going to dissipate until early next year.

Red tide and green water? Florida beaches have a problem, and its name is Rick Scott

Fuck Floridians.

I think of the "blue wave" appropriately as the dyed-blue water swirling down one of those old-fashioned airplane toilets. Since liberals are walking shit, I'm sure they'd be nice and cozy inside a plane's waste tank.

Lol, he won, get over it. And off topic.

The people of Florida are some of the stupidest in the country.

They voted for a con artist twice for governor:

Rick Scott 'oversaw the largest Medicare fraud' in U.S. history, Florida Democratic Party says

Says Rick Scott "oversaw the largest Medicare fraud in the nation’s history."
Florida Democratic Party on Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 in a press release

And during that time, the con artist took money from Big Ag and the sugar farmers, turning a blind eye to their violation of dumping waste in Lake Okeechobee and rivers that flowed out to the Gulf. Now they are enduring one of the worst Red Tides in the state history, one that isn't going to dissipate until early next year.

Red tide and green water? Florida beaches have a problem, and its name is Rick Scott

Fuck Floridians.

I think of the "blue wave" appropriately as the dyed-blue water swirling down one of those old-fashioned airplane toilets. Since liberals are walking shit, I'm sure they'd be nice and cozy inside a plane's waste tank.
Like Trump, you have nothing of value or worth to say. Basically, you guys are juvenile low educated goofballs.

Forum List

Back