🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida’s corrupt legal system

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
FLORIDA’S CORRUPT LEGAL SYSTEM
After listening to 911 calls, the witnesses for the defense and the prosecution, the judges directions to the jury, the account described by Zimmerman and the actions of the sheriff department I come to the decision that the entire legal system is corrupt and do not give equal justice to Afro-Americans. Zimmerman targeted Trayvon because he was black and no other reason and that was reflected in the 911 calls and his own words and actions. Zimmerman’s head injuries did not jive with his head being bashed against concrete and the video of his head at the time of arrest. Deadly force was used not because it was necessary but because Zimmerman wanted to. No evidence of Zimmerman ever using any physical force. His actions do not meet Stand Your Ground laws for defense.

The Department of Justice has an obligation to investigate all of them. Even the woman who brought up the charges against Zimmerman that fell short of a hate crime which it obvious was instead of murder. Trayvon Martin was stalked and shot down like a wild pig. I have never heard of a homicide not being investigated. Even the killing of a dog is investigated. The Sanford Sheriff department acted as judge, prosecution and jury.

Last edited:
Also the attorneys for the defense and the prosecution need to be investigated for corruption. A perfect example of a kangaroo trial is ever was one.

My son could have been Trayvon. He was walking to my apartment complex not wearing a hoodie and was ask by the maintenance man "what are doing around here" over 5 years ago and he told the man "none of your damn buisness" and keep walking. My son is Native American and Pueto Rican. Mexicans are also racially profiled as being gang members and drug dealers and criminals.

Last edited:
After listening to 911 calls, the witnesses for the defense and the prosecution, the judges directions to the jury, the account described by Zimmerman and the actions of the sheriff department I come to the decision that the entire legal system is corrupt and do not give equal justice to Afro-Americans. Zimmerman targeted Trayvon because he was black and no other reason and that was reflected in the 911 calls and his own words and actions. Zimmerman’s head injuries did not jive with his head being bashed against concrete and the video of his head at the time of arrest. Deadly force was used not because it was necessary but because Zimmerman wanted to. No evidence of Zimmerman ever using any physical force. His actions do not meet Stand Your Ground laws for defense.

The Department of Justice has an obligation to investigate all of them. Even the woman who brought up the charges against Zimmerman that fell short of a hate crime which it obvious was instead of murder. Trayvon Martin was stalked and shot down like a wild pig. I have never heard of a homicide not being investigated. Even the killing of a dog is investigated. The Sanford Sheriff department acted as judge, prosecution and jury.

Google;
Judicial corruption continues in Florida

See the part in red you crazy old bat? Zimmerman was acquitted on the basis of self defense.

His lawyers never ever presented a Stand your Ground defense.

Oh and how did you get up to freaking 30? Let me help you with that.

:eusa_angel:

Google;

See the part in red you crazy old bat? Zimmerman was acquitted on the basis of self defense.

His lawyers never ever presented a Stand your Ground defense.

You go girl!

Google;

This will be negged as soon as my rep opens up. This is one of the most offensive posts I have EVER seen on a forum.

Google;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDmCSvqhhoI]THE HOKEY POKEY with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Google;

This will be negged as soon as my rep opens up. This is one of the most offensive posts I have EVER seen on a forum.

The "I never heard of a homicide not being investigated. Even the killing of a dog is investigated" part of the post is breathtakingly devoid of any reality pertaining to this case considering the FBI and the DOJ investigated Zimmerman.

Google;

:lol:

Forum List

Back