Florida Senate(controlled by Republicans) approves 2-year moratorium on sale of AR-15 assault rifles

Do folks really believe Communists/Democrats are gonna stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's? Something more Americans better start contemplating.

That's what I am curious about. No one ever approved fully automatic assault weapons to be sold in this country, yet they sold a part the "bump stock" that could make a semi-automatic turn into an automatic. How did they get away with that one?

It's very simple.
You're still only pulling the trigger once for each round fired.
I thought everyone knew that.

Fun to watch the gun bunnies' mental faculties crumble.

However . . . does not the FL House have to approve it?

What do you consider an “assault rifle “?

An assault rifle has the capability to fire on full auto. An AR-15 does not. Therefore, the AR-15 is not an assault rifle.

Stop falling down that well, Timmy!

And here comes the gun nerd with his semantics .

An AR is a weapon of war designed to blow big holes in people and kill them quickly and efficiently by causing sever bodily damage . That’s it’s purpose .

Yes it’s not automatic (only because of the law forbids it). That doesn’t mean it’s no longer an assault rifle .

You can take a turbo out of a sports car, it’s still a sports car .

Assault hammers kill far more people.

An AR is a weapon of war designed to blow big holes in people

is ignorance really bliss

--LOL

Am I wrong ? Is it’s a hunting rifle ?

Tell me what it’s designed for ?

How many times do you have to be told?
It's a fucking Sporting Rifle!!!

To quote Trump, republicans are afraid of the NRA

I don't fear the NRA. It's one of the very few entities left fighting to preserve our Constitution. If the NRA falls, the Constitution won't be far behind.
The gun lobby spent a shitload of money convincing you to think that. They'll be happy to hear about it.

Nah, you're just a sad Useful Idiot. The NRA is defending our Constitutional Right. If y'all Communists/Democrats ever do destroy it, our Constitution won't be too far behind. I'll always support the NRA.

When I saw this thread title, I was struck....."huh?" For no other reason than Rick Scott would be sure to veto..so why bother..then I read the whole newsfeed..and got quite the laugh!

It was like..'lets have a meaningless voice vote'...and then...Ooops! Redo...ahhh..back in the arms of Father NRA. "We didn't mean it, really..please don't take your bags of money away...Pullleeesssee!"

But makes ya wonder..was the voice vote miscounted..or did everyone think that they could make a meaningless mark ...so that they could say to their constituencies, "See..I tried."

I bet there was plenty of opportunity for some humor..in that 15 minutes!

iu

A voice vote miscounted?

Dumbass!
Ya know..you're quite the little bitch, aren't you. Never have something cogent to say...just sling some poo...yes..miscounted. Obviously..as the intent was not what was occurred. You do note I called the vote 'meaning less'? Much like your response.

Did it even occur to you to actually comment on the gist of the post---silly me..of course it didn't..that might require thought.

You stop being a dumbass, I'll stop pointing it out!
You're attempts to be clever only reveal your innate stupidity. Partisan hack--3rd class--because you're not really that good at it.

Do folks really believe Communists/Democrats are gonna stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's? Something more Americans better start contemplating.
Republicnas did this, they hold almost twice as many seats.

Yes, they're cowards. Shame on em.
You should vote libertarian

I try to, whenever possible. Folks are only deluding themselves if they believe Communists/Democrats are gonna be appeased by banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They have an Agenda, and that Agenda includes a total ban and confiscation of firearms. They won't stop at 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. This act of appeasement by the Florida Senate, is really just an act of misguided cowardice.

What do you consider an “assault rifle “?

An assault rifle has the capability to fire on full auto. An AR-15 does not. Therefore, the AR-15 is not an assault rifle.

An AR is a weapon of war designed to blow big holes in people and kill them quickly and efficiently by causing sever bodily damage . That’s it’s purpose .

Yes it’s not automatic (only because of the law forbids it). That doesn’t mean it’s no longer an assault rifle .

--LOL

yes retard how many times do you have to be told you are wrong

how many times do you need to be shown you are wrong retard

after awhile it becomes willful ignorance on your part

--LOL

yes retard how many times do you have to be told you are wrong

how many times do you need to be shown you are wrong retard

after awhile it becomes willful ignorance on your part

You are full of crap. You play these semantic games in an attempt to downplay how destructive these rifles are.

“Well they are not automatic so they are not assault rifles ! What are you afraid of!?”

Then you nuts contradict yourselves : “ why ban bunpnstocks? It’s easy to turn a semi into an auto with just a rubber band “. Meaning they ARE assault rifles .

The fact is these rifles are designed to kill lots people in a short time .

which makes a bigger hole in you 5.56 or 7.63.....

I don’t know gun nerd . Fill me in.

Hey . What’s an AR-15 designed for ? Simple question for you gun nerds to answer .

Hunting deer? How about pheasant? No no .. river otters!

Or is it for self defense ? Do you carry one in your purse?

Forum List

Back