Florida Senate(controlled by Republicans) approves 2-year moratorium on sale of AR-15 assault rifles

which makes a bigger hole in you 5.56 or 7.63.....

I don’t know gun nerd . Fill me in.

Hey . What’s an AR-15 designed for ? Simple question for you gun nerds to answer .
You don't know? I'm shocked I tell ya.....maybe you should know stuff before entering a debate eh

Oh but you gun nerds are so filled with useful gun knowledge . That’s why you can look down at us normal folk . So enlighten us with your vast experience and explain the difference between firearms .

Hey . What’s an AR-15 designed for ? Simple question for you gun nerds to answer .
You don't know? I'm shocked I tell ya.....maybe you should know stuff before entering a debate eh

Oh but you gun nerds are so filled with useful gun knowledge . That’s why you can look down at us normal folk . So enlighten us with your vast experience and explain the difference between firearms .

You're like that Colorado state rep when it comes to firearm knowledge.

Same thing all guns are designed to do half wit.

Shooting pheasant? Is that what you would use ?

So you're not killing the pheasant when you shoot it?

See I must be so gun stupid to not get my point across . I’m sorry professor gun.

Let’s use automobiles as an example ! ALL cars are designed to transport people . But they can be designed very specifically . A sports car is designed for speed, while a Jeep is designed for off road , a mini van designed to transport families .

What’s an AR 15 designed for ??

See I must be so gun stupid to not get my point across . I’m sorry professor gun.

Let’s use automobiles as an example ! ALL cars are designed to transport people . But they can be designed very specifically . A sports car is designed for speed, while a Jeep is designed for off road , a mini van designed to transport families .

Killing things,the same as all guns.

It’s killing people ! It’s a combat weapon ! Just be honest you coward . You wouldn’t use it for hunting , unless you are hunting people .

It’s killing people ! It’s a combat weapon ! Just be honest you coward . You wouldn’t use it for hunting , unless you are hunting people .

So all those dead coyotes and feral hogs were just a figment of my imagination?
Damn...but it felt so real!!!

How’s that coyote soup taste ?

How’s that coyote soup taste ?

I dont eat either one of them.
I usually load em up in the front end loader and dump em over the fence.
It makes a huge racket when the county mows the easement,fur and bone chips go flying everywhere!!
And I have the greenest easement on the whole highway!!!

If I'm defending my life, family, or property I want a weapon that kills people.

Wouldn't you?

Do folks really believe Communists/Democrats are gonna stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's? Something more Americans better start contemplating.
Republicnas did this, they hold almost twice as many seats.

Yes, they're cowards. Shame on em.

Uh, why do we need these guns?

You don't. Obviously it is because you are simply a wimp who would rather die than defend yourself.

When I saw this thread title, I was struck....."huh?" For no other reason than Rick Scott would be sure to veto..so why bother..then I read the whole newsfeed..and got quite the laugh!

It was like..'lets have a meaningless voice vote'...and then...Ooops! Redo...ahhh..back in the arms of Father NRA. "We didn't mean it, really..please don't take your bags of money away...Pullleeesssee!"

But makes ya wonder..was the voice vote miscounted..or did everyone think that they could make a meaningless mark ...so that they could say to their constituencies, "See..I tried."

I bet there was plenty of opportunity for some humor..in that 15 minutes!

iu

A voice vote miscounted?

Dumbass!
Ya know..you're quite the little bitch, aren't you. Never have something cogent to say...just sling some poo...yes..miscounted. Obviously..as the intent was not what was occurred. You do note I called the vote 'meaning less'? Much like your response.

Did it even occur to you to actually comment on the gist of the post---silly me..of course it didn't..that might require thought.

You stop being a dumbass, I'll stop pointing it out!
You're attempts to be clever only reveal your innate stupidity. Partisan hack--3rd class--because you're not really that good at it.

I am doing quite well because apparently I own your ass!

Liberals are only capable of comprehending knee jerk reactions, because they're emotional beings and do not apply critical thought. They don't hold people accountable, they hold the government accountable for what should be personal responsibility, which in the case of the Florida shooting is highly ironic, because the government failed them. Guns are a perfect example. They're ignorant of the causes and only see the effects. At the end of the day they only make things worse, and it truly is "progress"ive.

That's great since the AR-15 is not an assault rifle, they can claim they did something that had no impact whatsoever!

What do you consider an “assault rifle “?

An assault rifle has the capability to fire on full auto. An AR-15 does not. Therefore, the AR-15 is not an assault rifle.

Stop falling down that well, Timmy!

And here comes the gun nerd with his semantics .

An AR is a weapon of war designed to blow big holes in people and kill them quickly and efficiently by causing sever bodily damage . That’s it’s purpose .

Yes it’s not automatic (only because of the law forbids it). That doesn’t mean it’s no longer an assault rifle .

You can take a turbo out of a sports car, it’s still a sports car .

If it’s a weapon of war, how come no army on earth uses it?

When I saw this thread title, I was struck....."huh?" For no other reason than Rick Scott would be sure to veto..so why bother..then I read the whole newsfeed..and got quite the laugh!

It was like..'lets have a meaningless voice vote'...and then...Ooops! Redo...ahhh..back in the arms of Father NRA. "We didn't mean it, really..please don't take your bags of money away...Pullleeesssee!"

But makes ya wonder..was the voice vote miscounted..or did everyone think that they could make a meaningless mark ...so that they could say to their constituencies, "See..I tried."

I bet there was plenty of opportunity for some humor..in that 15 minutes!

iu

A voice vote miscounted?

Dumbass!

Once the NRA gets all the Teachers Armed, they are going after the next group of gun sales they seemed to have missed. Now that they will have the Teachers and those on the No Fly List, they will be going after the Kindergardners since none of those seem to be armed at this time.

Good. That’s why I give them my money.

Do folks really believe Communists/Democrats are gonna stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's? Something more Americans better start contemplating.

That's what I am curious about. No one ever approved fully automatic assault weapons to be sold in this country, yet they sold a part the "bump stock" that could make a semi-automatic turn into an automatic. How did they get away with that one?

That’s just....wow!
2F2C1054-CFDB-4EA7-951F-C3BE2650236D.jpeg

Forum List

Back