Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch

A bit of an overreaction, but I cannot completely condemn him.

If the story is to be believed, the teacher robbed him of him rightful property.

I have little sympathy for any thieving piece of shit that steals something, and then gets beat up a a consequence.

When I was growing up, it was just common sense, common decency, that if you don't to get beat up, or suffer other adverse consequences, you keep your filthy thieving hands off of stuff that doesn't belong to you.

How did we get t the point where a teacher thinks it is at all acceptable to commit robbery by force, and the victim of the robbery is somehow the bad guy for resisting?
Yeah...totally self defense on his behalf. :rolleyes-41:
Are you crazy????

Yeah...totally self defense on his behalf. :rolleyes-41:
Are you crazy????

He was robbed, by force.

How is that behavior, on the part of the teacher, acceptable?

And how does the victim of a robbery not have every right to fight back against it?

And how am I “crazy” for taking the side of a robbery victim, against that of the robber?

He was robbed, by force.

And how does the victim of a robbery not have every right to fight back against it?

And how am I “crazy” for taking the side of a robbery victim, against that of the robber?
I don't know the facts, but IF it was forced robbery, perhaps a call to LE would
have been the better choice than to nearly kill the woman. Not sure where his head
was, but should have taken a step back, instead of looking at the next 10+ years in prison.
You might want to think about the overreaction yourself

He was robbed, by force.

With the first throw down he had 'Nintendo'...that is where he should have walked away.
Blaylock......right there, he didn't.

I don't know the facts, but IF it was forced robbery, perhaps a call to LE would
have been the better choice than to nearly kill the woman. Not sure where his head
was, but should have taken a step back, instead of looking at the next 10+ years in prison.
You might want to think about the overreaction yourself

So why should it be the victim of an attempted robbery to be facing prison time, and not the perpetrator of that attempted robbery?

This teacher belongs in prison; and the young man whose rightful property she tried to steal from him by force, most certainly does not. At least not for this.

If she didn't want to get beaten up, then she should have kept her filthy thieving hands off of property that was not hers.

So why should it be the victim of an attempted robbery to be facing prison time, and not the perpetrator of that attempted robbery?

This teacher belongs in prison; and the young man whose rightful property she tried to steal from him by force, most certainly does not. At least not for this.

If she didn't want to get beaten up, then she should have kept her filthy thieving hands off of property that was not hers.
Because HE KEPT GOING AFTER HE SECURED HIS PROPERTY.
Blaylock, you're smarter than this.

The teacher, IF she did steal it needs to be punished in a court of law, not placed in a morgue.
It's a Nintendo, dude...just a Nintendo.....not really a life or death moment.
But, apparently you think different

With the first throw down he had 'Nintendo'...that is where he should have walked away.
Blaylock......right there, he didn't.

The teacher, IF she did steal it needs to be punished in a court of law, not placed in a morgue.
It's a Nintendo, dude...just a Nintendo.....not really a life or death moment.
But, apparently you think different

It doesn't matter what the property in question was. Whether it was a Nintendo, his wallet, or anything else. What matters is that a violent, thieving piece of shit used force to rob this young man of his rightful property. That thieving piece of shit deserves whatever happens to her as a result; and the victim of the robbery is completely justified in fighting back.

This piece of shit needs to go to prison, and the young man deserves a commendation for taking down a dangerous criminal.

And fuck you, for taking the side of a criminal against the side of a victim of that criminal. That is a very very large part of what is very badly wrong with society, today.

It doesn't matter what the property in question was. Whether it was a Nintendo, his wallet, or anything else. What matters is that a violent, thieving piece of shit used force to rob this young man of his rightful property. That thieving piece of shit deserves whatever happens to her as a result; and the victim of the robbery is completely justified in fighting back.

This piece of shit needs to go to prison, and the young man deserves a commendation for taking down a dangerous criminal.

And fuck you, for taking the side of a criminal against the side of a victim of that criminal. That is a very very large part of what is very badly wrong with society, today.
My god you are evil.

Since it seems perfectly fine to only report on whites hurting blacks it should be fine to talk about blacks beating whites.

So some black guy had his Nintendo switch taken away by a female white teacher in class and his answer was to knock her out, continue to beat on her, spit on her and say he would kill her.

Wish our society would remove savages.
Well, the problem has been going on for a number of years now, "Spare the rod, spoil the child". No respect these days and we can do fuck all about it, otherwise you're in the wrong.

My god you are evil.

Because I take the side of a victim of an attempted robbery over the side of the one who perpetrated that attempted robbery?

That makes me “evil”?

YouKeepUsingThatWord.gif

Go to prison for a Nintendo? :auiqs.jpg:
Blaylock you are so far off base on this one. It was a overreaction on the student.
I'm not taking sides....I said let the courts deal with it as they should, mr. vigilante.
By the way.......since you took it to this level....stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk.

But, thank you....you did answer my question. YOU ARE NUTS!

good grief

That teacher was obviously new to the profession.

She did not get the message: STUDENTS (especially those who belong to downtrodden groups) RULE THE CLASSROOM.

Teachers are asking for trouble if they take away any student's belongings.

Students, however, are very fair. They will let the teacher teach as long as they are allowed to do their thing (using phone to make a hot date, etc.) and are guaranteed an "A" in the class.

P.S. Dear teacher: NEVER, EVER turn your back. One of the scholars will throw a book at you.

Sooooooooooo different from when I was in public school in the Bronx. Grew up one block from Throggs Neck Public Housing and we all got along well. The school principals had ZERO TOLERANCE for anyone's bullshit. Parents got called in and kids got left back and had to repeat the grade. The kids who got left back are probably 10 times smarter than what "graduates" today

Go to prison for a Nintendo? :auiqs.jpg:
Blaylock you are so far off base on this one. It was a overreaction on the student.
I'm not taking sides....I said let the courts deal with it as they should, mr. vigilante.
By the way.......since you took it to this level....stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk.

But, thank you....you did answer my question. YOU ARE NUTS!

good grief

All the various bullshit that you are throwing up to try to confuse the issue does not change the basic happening here which is that one person used force to rob another person of his rightful property, and you're condemning the victim of this robbery for fighting back.

It doesn't matter what it was that the robber tried to steal. It doesn't matter what the environment is in which this attempted robbery took place.

What matters is that someone tried to rob someone else.

The robber was wrong. Criminally so.

The victim was completely within his right to fight back against the robber.

It takes a terribly fucked-up set of ethics, to try to make the robbery victim into the bad guy, here.

Of course, because the robber, in this case, is getting unjustifiably lionized as the “victim”, she will almost certainly not be held accountable for her crime, she will be allowed to go back to teaching, and very likely, will go on to commit the same crime again, against another student, perhaps many times. In fact, who is to say that she hasn't already committed several past instances of this same crime, and been allowed to get away with it?

Of course, because the robber, in this case, is getting unjustifiably lionized as the “victim”, she will almost certainly not be held accountable for her crime, she will be allowed to go back to teaching, and very likely, will go on to commit the same crime again, against another student, perhaps many times. In fact, who is to say that she hasn't already committed several past instances of this same crime, and been allowed to get away with it?

You believe she stole from him and wasn't just taking it away during school hours?

Forum List

Back