Florida was lying, underreported Covid deaths by at least 5000

Oh wow, I guess Desantis wasn't almighty after all.

How utterly fucked up that leadership would play politics over an epidemic. The emphasis should have been on accurate information, prevention and immunization.

What fools US citizens have become.
You didn't seem to mind pandemic politics when the democrats were playing it all through last year. Hypocrite.

Last year Trump was president and it was his government.

What exactly did the democrats do?
Think about how much you've heard from Fauci this year and answer your own question. It is and always has been a democrat/globalist scamdemic. Nothing has changed except no one is telling the emperor he is naked.

Trump says he downplayed the seriousness of the Coronavirus because he didn't want to start panic.

How utterly fucked up that leadership would play politics over an epidemic. The emphasis should have been on accurate information, prevention and immunization.

You didn't seem to mind pandemic politics when the democrats were playing it all through last year. Hypocrite.

Trump allowed individual State's Governors to set Covid policy. Democrats like Cuomo and Whitmer used their power to shut down their States economies totally. Those are decisions that THEY own...not Donald Trump!
Trump and his admin called every governor before Trump made his announcement to Lockdown.

COVID not only kills people but cures them from cancer, flu, heart disease...as they only now die from COVID.

Filthy humans are so dumb

Anyone who has underlying health issues was more vulnerable.. You seem to be the one who is stupid.

There is so much lying going around by all parties involved, that it’s hard to know what’s true.

It is rather hypocritical of the establishment to claim Florida is lying, when they have lied over and over again.

COVID not only kills people but cures them from cancer, flu, heart disease...as they only now die from COVID.

That's just such bull crud AZ.....

By October 3rd 2020 we had 300,000 excess deaths, over and above the deaths by cause in 2019....

Heart attacks and lung cancer and all categories of classified death causes EXCEEDED their count of the previous year, plus an additional 200k pegged as Covid...

Trump allowed individual State's Governors to set Covid policy. Democrats like Cuomo and Whitmer used their power to shut down their States economies totally. Those are decisions that THEY own...not Donald Trump!
Trump and his admin called every governor before Trump made his announcement to Lockdown.
Funny how everything that a democrat does that turns out bad is somehow Trump's fault. Who are you blaming for the crisis at the border? Oh, yeah, that's Trump too--he's been gone for three months and he's running the government through telepathy to Sleepy Joe. Uh--you know the thing.

Anyone who has underlying health issues was more vulnerable.. You seem to be the one who is stupid.
Yet the cause of death is always COVID. How covenient. Is being a radical Islamist an underlying condition? Hmmmm?

Yet the cause of death is always COVID. How covenient. Is being a radical Islamist an underlying condition? Hmmmm?

Yes, Covid tipped the scales. What exactly is your issue?

By October 3rd 2020 we had 300,000 excess deaths, over and above the deaths by cause in 2019....

Heart attacks and lung cancer and all categories of classified death causes EXCEEDED their count of the previous year, plus an additional 200k pegged as Covid...
And you have a link for this of course? Please share it.

It did? So those people would not have died anyway? You have a link for this of course?

Funny as flu and pneumonia deaths declined dramatically. COVID must cure those viruses, eh?

1617207386551.png

Anyone who lives there, knows DeathSantis has been fudging his covid figures.... He fired the whistleblower that created his dashboard early on ..... So she created another dashboard Floridians could use to get the accurate figures....

He recently tried to have her arrested for something else ......

He was caught sending vaccines ahead of seniors needing them to districts of his big donors and wealthy supporters....

He's lying about anything and everything covid.....

Because of MONEY!

Florida has no income tax....he needs vacationers, to spend spend spend while there, to collect the sales taxes and hotel taxes.... And liquor taxes etc etc

He needed the Super Bowl to happen...

He needed spring break to happen...

The hell with all the deaths of his blue haired citizens....
Whhooosssh, whhooosssh blows the wind through the ears of another mindless libber.

Well Pinochijoe has a tab of 160,000 Covid kills in just 2 months. No whining about that?

Based on what, CNN "data"???

It did? So those people would not have died anyway? You have a link for this of course?

Funny as flu and pneumonia deaths declined dramatically. COVID must cure those viruses, eh?

View attachment 474680
Like everything else the CDC and WHO have contradicted themselves on re: this covid scamdemic, they also clarified the covid numbers (dropping covid only deaths by 94%). The last I heard from the CDC was that there is a difference between dying OF covid-19 and dying WITH covid-19. Quite different.

Duh! Not too quick on the uptake there, eh? There is a world of difference between dying OF covid and dying WITH covid. People with underlying conditions were usually on borrowed time anyway. This whole thing was a manufactured crises to distract from the democrat/globalist agenda. History will not be good to the democrats of this era.

Duh! Not too quick on the uptake there, eh? There is a world of difference between dying OF covid and dying WITH covid. People with underlying conditions were usually on borrowed time anyway. This whole thing was a manufactured crises to distract from the democrat/globalist agenda. History will not be good to the democrats of this era.
And the Gestapo Mandate States all have higher Covid deaths/capita than the red states, by whatever measure.

And the Gestapo Mandate States all have higher Covid deaths/capita than the red states, by whatever measure.
They know how to game the system as hospitals get Federal $$ due to COVID deaths.

"Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

DNR patients had higher hazard ratios for risk of death and lower survival outcomes compared to non-DNR patients. The association between DNR status and poor clinical outcomes remained independently significant after adjustment for important clinical factors, including age, gender, COVID-19 symptoms at the time of admission and comorbidities.

"This study is notable because it indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with. If this trend held in larger samples of the national population, at least one prediction made by Imperial College researcher Neil Ferguson may bear out. When he revised his statistics, he told officials in the U.K. that a significant portion of COVID-19 deaths in the country would likely have happened within the next six to twelve months without the virus"

View attachment 474680
Like everything else the CDC and WHO have contradicted themselves on re: this covid scamdemic, they also clarified the covid numbers (dropping covid only deaths by 94%). The last I heard from the CDC was that there is a difference between dying OF covid-19 and dying WITH covid-19. Quite different.
Some of us are suspicious of the vaccines, based on the facts. When something around 99% of Covid victims survive, hospitals are compensated for Covid deaths without any oversight, vaccine makers have no liability for harm caused but make enormous profits, makers have a long history of misdeeds and lying to the public about their products, no long term studies of the vaccines, not really a vaccine, but gene therapy...makes most informed people reluctant to take a jab.

Anyone who lives there, knows DeathSantis has been fudging his covid figures....

unfortunately the rest of us have learned that a leftist will lie and the rest of the leftists will swear to it. come on maaaan. Y'all are just butthurt that Texas and Florida have less deaths than NY and its killin you so bad.

Forum List

Back