Florida was lying, underreported Covid deaths by at least 5000

Oh wow, I guess Desantis wasn't almighty after all.

Wow...I guess you'll bite at any fake news story the communists put out.

So one article in a Journal has a theory....and FL is "under fire" - nah bro...nice deflect from the dem policies of death...but no cigar

that's right Struth, This is leftist modus operandi now. and their supporters don't bother to read the weasel words or comprehend what the terms, 'might', 'may', 'possibly' really mean.

What, they didn't count people who fell off of roofs and were killed in motorcycle accidents as dying from the WuFlu?!?....Shocking!

Dude, it's Yayhoo! snooz...Take it with a 50lb bag of salt.

How utterly fucked up that leadership would play politics over an epidemic. The emphasis should have been on accurate information, prevention and immunization.

What fools US citizens have become.
You didn't seem to mind pandemic politics when the democrats were playing it all through last year. Hypocrite.

Last year Trump was president and it was his government.

What exactly did the democrats do?

From yahoo.....they are as goofy as CNN.

There are other sources.

Anyone who lives there, knows DeathSantis has been fudging his covid figures.... He fired the whistleblower that created his dashboard early on ..... So she created another dashboard Floridians could use to get the accurate figures....

He recently tried to have her arrested for something else ......

He was caught sending vaccines ahead of seniors needing them to districts of his big donors and wealthy supporters....

He's lying about anything and everything covid.....

Because of MONEY!

Florida has no income tax....he needs vacationers, to spend spend spend while there, to collect the sales taxes and hotel taxes.... And liquor taxes etc etc

He needed the Super Bowl to happen...

He needed spring break to happen...

The hell with all the deaths of his blue haired citizens....

How utterly fucked up that leadership would play politics over an epidemic. The emphasis should have been on accurate information, prevention and immunization.

DeSantis is hardly "leadership". He's a Trump Minnie Me

This surprises me not at all

Oh wow, I guess DeSantis having a more rational response to the pandemic than Governors like Cuomo and Whitmer means liberals need to attack him to prove that they didn't needlessly put tens of thousands of businesses out of business in their States!

You didn't seem to mind pandemic politics when the democrats were playing it all through last year. Hypocrite.

Trump allowed individual State's Governors to set Covid policy. Democrats like Cuomo and Whitmer used their power to shut down their States economies totally. Those are decisions that THEY own...not Donald Trump!

Think about how much you've heard from Fauci this year and answer your own question. It is and always has been a democrat/globalist scamdemic. Nothing has changed except no one is telling the emperor he is naked.

Anyone who lives there, knows DeathSantis has been fudging his covid figures.... He fired the whistleblower that created his dashboard early on ..... So she created another dashboard Floridians could use to get the accurate figures....

He recently tried to have her arrested for something else ......

He was caught sending vaccines ahead of seniors needing them to districts of his big donors and wealthy supporters....

He's lying about anything and everything covid.....

Because of MONEY!

Florida has no income tax....he needs vacationers, to spend spend spend while there, to collect the sales taxes and hotel taxes.... And liquor taxes etc etc

He needed the Super Bowl to happen...

He needed spring break to happen...

The hell with all the deaths of his blue haired citizens....

Well yeah. Florida is very dependent on tourism and travel.

COVID not only kills people but cures them from cancer, flu, heart disease...as they only now die from COVID.

Filthy humans are so dumb

Forum List

Back