🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Woman Stabs Herself Because She Was ‘Tired of Living in Trump’s Country.’

upload_2019-6-7_15-33-31.png

From the article-

According to the report, the woman has a history of harming herself and had been involuntarily institutionalized in the past.

Poor thing needs to get permanent residence there.

I wish every TDS liberal, Islam-cocksucking traitor would do that, it would greatly benefit the human gene pool. Believe me, for any liberals reading this post, I'm a former liberal who wants you dead in whichever manner you prefer. I want liberals destroyed exactly as much as they want us white males destroyed. I'm very fair that way.

I wish every TDS liberal, Islam-cocksucking traitor would do that, it would greatly benefit the human gene pool. Believe me, for any liberals reading this post, I'm a former liberal who wants you dead in whichever manner you prefer. I want liberals destroyed exactly as much as they want us white males destroyed. I'm very fair that way.
Have they ever given you a release date? ... :cool:

so what happened?....why does a "former" liberal hate other liberals so much that you now want them all dead?...are you now all of a sudden a die hard conservative?.........

so what happened?....why does a "former" liberal hate other liberals so much that you now want them all dead?...are you now all of a sudden a die hard conservative?.........
He may have switched from liberal to conservative.

But he kept his mental illness intact. .. :cuckoo:

th

Most likely. She must of have had an argument with her drug dealer. She probably owes the drug dealer some money. And she was afraid to report what really has happen to her. In Florida, that they has very ruthless people living in that state.

tenor.gif

Miami, Florida, is considered in political circles around the world as the home of the worst of the Cuban community in North America. As a safe haven for some of the most dangerous terrorists in the country and the world, in that country’s plight, they have established many garrison headquarters that control illicit businesses related to arms, drugs and human trafficking.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/10/24/the-origins-of-the-cuban-american-mafia-in-miami/

th

Most likely. She must of have had an argument with her drug dealer. She probably owes the drug dealer some money. And she was afraid to report what really has happen to her. In Florida, that they has very ruthless people living in that state.

tenor.gif

Miami, Florida, is considered in political circles around the world as the home of the worst of the Cuban community in North America. As a safe haven for some of the most dangerous terrorists in the country and the world, in that country’s plight, they have established many garrison headquarters that control illicit businesses related to arms, drugs and human trafficking.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/10/24/the-origins-of-the-cuban-american-mafia-in-miami/
Cubans are in Trumps court. Because they know who is for liberty.

Forum List

Back