Florida's Don't Feel Bad Law.

/------/ What a crock of Hillary. Your analogies are completely flawed, and boneheaded. The part of the bill you posted doesn't say those things can't be taught, it says An individual should not be made to feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race,” the bill states.
To put it in simple words so you can follow along, no one can be made to feel bad about things they had nothing to do with.
And you can add to your last sentence…..including blacks and Hispanics.

So they should not be taught that slavery was a thing in our country for 100's of years, even preceding its founding?
You certainly read a lot in PP's post, did you miss "little white children of today"?
Perhaps it would be age appropriate in high school where they would be mature enough
to understand the details.
I'm sure you did not get the type of education that you're promoting in this thread, GG.

“An individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, does not bear responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex. An individual should not be made to feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race,” the bill states.

So, not little Jonnie is taught that slavery was a real thing, he goes home and tells mommy and daddy and BOOM school is now sued for teaching about slavery, and will not be allowed to do so any longer.

Little Suzi learns about what we did to native Americans as we expanded westward, she goes home and tells mommy and daddy and BOOM school is now sued for teaching about what we did and will not be allowed to do so any more.
You are an idiot-----Little Jimmy and Suzi are still taught about slavery and what we did to the INdians----however, the teachers won't be allowed to use such to bash whites while egging on blacks and others to attack and blame whites for their own poor life choices using marxist spin on history to do so. Marxist spin is meant to destroy white children mentally making them easier targets for guilt trips and causing lower self esteem to make them easier to manipulate as adults while the same CRT and whatever other names that want to give---pushes blacks kids to be more militant and violent. The marxist spin does nothing but harm all kids and the nation but you still push this nonsense.

You don't want the truth taught--you want to single out one race for attack and spin history portraying them as the bad guys in order to beat them down. You don't want the truth taught about Indians having slaves and invading others to steal lands and you don't want to talk about blacks having and still having slaves for thousands of years of now. You certainly don't want to talk about blacks rapings and eating their slaves or how they were/are among the most violent slavers out there. You don't want to talk about all races having slaves in the past or that it was the white man who fought to end slavery everywhere.

Last edited:
An individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, does not bear responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex. An individual should not be made to feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race,” the bill states.

And what's wrong with that? Why should my child be made to feel guilty about the actions of people not related to him or her, but because of the color of their skin?

You certainly read a lot in PP's post, did you miss "little white children of today"?
Perhaps it would be age appropriate in high school where they would be mature enough
to understand the details.
I'm sure you did not get the type of education that you're promoting in this thread, GG.

I am too old to recall when I learned a specific topic in history, but my kids are 27 and 20 and they were both learning about slavery by the 3rd grade when they learned about those years in our countries history.

You are an idiot-----Little Jimmy and Suzi are still taught about slavery and what we did to the INdians----however, the teachers won't be allowed to use such to bash whites while egging on blacks and others to attack and blame whites for their own poor life choices using marxist spin on history to do so.
Its been pointed out to him many times

but Tweeners are stubborn

once NPR tells them something its burned into their brain for eternity

I am too old to recall when I learned a specific topic in history, but my kids are 27 and 20 and they were both learning about slavery by the 3rd grade when they learned about those years in our countries history.

It was the same way when I was in school back in the 60's and 70's. This bill does not prohibit teachings of our past be it slavery or taking over this land we call America.

It was the same way when I was in school back in the 60's and 70's. This bill does not prohibit teachings of our past be it slavery or taking over this land we call America.

Unless that teaching makes some child feel bad, then it is not allowed

Unless that teaching makes some child feel bad, then it is not allowed

Where did you get that at? Again:

The bill authorizes discussion and curricula

That means the bill permits and even encourages the teaching of history in all aspects. What it doesn't allow is personal content like "white people were evil back then" or perhaps "Now you understand why we had riots the last couple of years." No, that is not allowed according to this bill.

Where did you get that at? Again:

The bill authorizes discussion and curricula

That means the bill permits and even encourages the teaching of history in all aspects. What it doesn't allow is personal content like "white people were evil back then" or perhaps "Now you understand why we had riots the last couple of years." No, that is not allowed according to this bill.

Right here from the bill.... An individual should not be made to feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race,”

If a teacher teaches something that makes them feel bad, then the law is violated. If hearing about slavery makes some kid feel bad, the law is violated

Right here from the bill.... An individual should not be made to feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race,”

If a teacher teaches something that makes them feel bad, then the law is violated. If hearing about slavery makes some kid feel bad, the law is violated
/----/ The student must first prove their complaint.

Forum List

Back