Florida's Economy Is Collapsing Under Covid19 And Only Republicans Are To Blame

Fake news.
I love it! My aunt called my dad. She’s a big trump supporter. My dad told her something trump said and she yelled fake news. He literally said it. It’s on tape. And still trump supporters will yell fake news.

it used to be you had to catch someone on tape to bust them but you can even catch trump on tape red handed, trump supporters don’t give af.

scary
You poor soul. Got some in my family too... aka Trumptards.
I am lucky. There are no libtards in my family.
Damn you're lucky!
90% of my relatives are Libtards.
You ask for a detail and they go insane.
I bet they ask you for an opinion. Not.
I don't give opinions, I give facts and they go insane.

This wasn’t another display of Scott’s well-established incompetence. No, the system did exactly what it was designed to do: Fail. People complained, but were ignored; I mean, who cares what the unemployed say? Now that the system has collapsed under the weight of the coronavirus layoffs, even Republicans have admitted that failure was the entire point of the scheme. But why, you might ask, would anyone design a website to fail?

Looks like Florida will be a little more blue this year.
The only true blame, rests solely on COVID-19 and China. It's always interesting to see the leftists blame any calamity on their political opponents. In this case it's taking a natural phenomenon and blaming the opposing political party. Per the NIH and CDC, as well as numerous other governments, our president did the right thing from the beginning.

Fake news.
I love it! My aunt called my dad. She’s a big trump supporter. My dad told her something trump said and she yelled fake news. He literally said it. It’s on tape. And still trump supporters will yell fake news.

it used to be you had to catch someone on tape to bust them but you can even catch trump on tape red handed, trump supporters don’t give af.

scary
You're liar, and it's fake news. Proven time and again the media lies and you scum spread the BS.
See

Fake news.

scary
Because the media lies, loads questions and takes quotes out of context. You see it here every day. Every time the liberals yell 'gotcha' the next day it turns out to be a streaming pile of bullcrap.

It turns into a classic boy who cries wolf scenario...no one believes anything the media puts out anymore...and they only have themselves to blame.
Nope. Same way you attacked unions so you could send jobs overseas. Just like you attack Scientists so you could keep warming the planet.

Now, you’re attacking the media. The only watchdog we have to expose a corrupt government

republicans have brilliantly demonized all their opponents.

Fake news.

scary
Because the media lies, loads questions and takes quotes out of context. You see it here every day. Every time the liberals yell 'gotcha' the next day it turns out to be a streaming pile of bullcrap.

It turns into a classic boy who cries wolf scenario...no one believes anything the media puts out anymore...and they only have themselves to blame.
Nope. Same way you attacked unions so you could send jobs overseas. Just like you attack Scientists so you could keep warming the planet.

Now, you’re attacking the media. The only watchdog we have to expose a corrupt government

Unions blew it for themselves...just like the media has. And that comes from a pro-union Republican.

Fake news.

scary
This is fake news. Nice try Commie.
See?

my aunts not the only one. I walk into my friends parents house a few months ago they got Fox News on. I explain to them how and why trump and republicans are wrong. I forget the issue but all of the sudden they start rattling off about stuff that has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

i think they mentioned trannys in the bathroom or something that I see cons using as wedge issues to sucker poor and middle class Americans into voting gop.

they represent you socially not financially

This wasn’t another display of Scott’s well-established incompetence. No, the system did exactly what it was designed to do: Fail. People complained, but were ignored; I mean, who cares what the unemployed say? Now that the system has collapsed under the weight of the coronavirus layoffs, even Republicans have admitted that failure was the entire point of the scheme. But why, you might ask, would anyone design a website to fail?

How is the NY economy doing? Last time I saw Fredo’s brother on TV he was begging Trump to bail NY out.

Fake news.

scary

Unions blew it for themselves...just like the media has. And that comes from a pro-union Republican.
Unions weren’t perfect and republicans used their flaws to make you anti labor. Even though you are labor. And you don’t make as much as those union guys made.

ps. In 1999 ford had record profits and workers got record profit sharing. The company was doing fine even with union workers. But they wanted more profits so they sent those jobs overseas.

theyll say it was because of unions but that’s slang for high labor costs.

yes, American workers want to be paid fairly and republicans think less is fair.

How is the NY economy doing? Last time I saw Fredo’s brother on TV he was begging Trump to bail NY out.
You mean when 80% aren’t working?

Fake news.

scary

Unions weren’t perfect and republicans used their flaws to make you anti labor. Even though you are labor. And you don’t make as much as those union guys made.

ps. In 1999 ford had record profits and workers got record profit sharing. The company was doing fine even with union workers. But they wanted more profits so they sent those jobs overseas.

theyll say it was because of unions but that’s slang for high labor costs.

yes, American workers want to be paid fairly and republicans think less is fair.
Bullshit as usual.

Because of how badly trump handled this in the beginning a lot of people are saying the recession we are in is now being referred to as the trump slump.

Because of how badly trump handled this in the beginning a lot of people are saying the recession we are in is now being referred to as the trump slump.
Kewl...
Who are these people?
I haven't met one yet and I know a lot of Democrats.

Trump wants to bring manufacturing back from overseas. He vetoed TPP. He is more pro-union than any Republican president in my lifetime...and still you undermine him and support a party that sides with Chinese Manufactures over Americans. Read any thread where I personally promote moving manufacturing back from China and see who is against it.

Spoiler alert...it's your democrats.

Look around...they don't give a flying fuck about you unless they can use you as a foil against Republicans to consolidate power for themselves.

Right now supporting China is that foil and you're old news. And you know where old news goes? In the trash.

Wise up and support bringing manufacturing back to America...support Trump and the Republicans.

Last edited:
Trump wants to bring manufacturing back from overseas. He vetoed TPP. He it's more pro-union than any Republican president in my lifetime...and still you undermine him and support a party that sides with Chinese Manufactures over Americans. Read any thread where I personally promote moving manufacturing back from China and see who is against it.

Spoiler alert...it's your democrats.

Look around...they don't give a flying fuck about you unless they can use you as a foil against Republicans to consolidate power for themselves.

Right now supporting China is that foil and you're old news. And you know where old news goes? In the trash.

Wise up and support bringing manufacturing back to America...support Trump and the Republicans.
You do realize by now that SB, despite being quite intelligent, is emotionally disturbed.

You mean when 80% aren’t working?
Is everyone working in Florida? You are an idiot.

Kewl...
Who are these people?
I haven't met one yet and I know a lot of Democrats.
Do you notice when trump says “a lot of people” when he means him?

glad you noticed I tried to use a trump tactic.

Forum List

Back