Florida's Economy Is Collapsing Under Covid19 And Only Republicans Are To Blame

yes, American workers want to be paid fairly and republicans think less is fair.
Trump wants to bring manufacturing back from overseas. He vetoed TPP. He it's more pro-union than any Republican president in my lifetime...and still you undermine him and support a party that sides with Chinese Manufactures over Americans. Read any thread where I personally promote moving manufacturing back from China and see who is against it.

Spoiler alert...it's your democrats.

Look around...they don't give a flying fuck about you unless they can use you as a foil against Republicans to consolidate power for themselves.

Right now supporting China is that foil and you're old news. And you know where old news goes? In the trash.

Wise up and support bringing manufacturing back to America...support Trump and the Republicans.
Yea, trump says he agrees with labor to bring back jobs but they won’t be high paying jobs When they come back.

trump said a lot of things that made him sound like a different republican. I’m not buying most of it. I see the con happening. Just look at his tax break that went mostly to the rich. You all got a tax break right? Still you’re all begging for a stimulus check after two weeks of being unemployed.

This wasn’t another display of Scott’s well-established incompetence. No, the system did exactly what it was designed to do: Fail. People complained, but were ignored; I mean, who cares what the unemployed say? Now that the system has collapsed under the weight of the coronavirus layoffs, even Republicans have admitted that failure was the entire point of the scheme. But why, you might ask, would anyone design a website to fail?

Looks like Florida will be a little more blue this year.
How is the NY economy doing? Last time I saw Fredo’s brother on TV he was begging Trump to bail NY out.
You mean when 80% aren’t working?
Is everyone working in Florida? You are an idiot.
A lot of retired people in florida. life hasn’t changed all that much for my aunt and uncle.

This wasn’t another display of Scott’s well-established incompetence. No, the system did exactly what it was designed to do: Fail. People complained, but were ignored; I mean, who cares what the unemployed say? Now that the system has collapsed under the weight of the coronavirus layoffs, even Republicans have admitted that failure was the entire point of the scheme. But why, you might ask, would anyone design a website to fail?

Because of how badly trump handled this in the beginning a lot of people are saying the recession we are in is now being referred to as the trump slump.
Kewl...
Who are these people?
I haven't met one yet and I know a lot of Democrats.
Do you notice when trump says “a lot of people” when he means him?

glad you noticed I tried to use a trump tactic.
Thanks skew, I appreciate your response!

How is the NY economy doing? Last time I saw Fredo’s brother on TV he was begging Trump to bail NY out.
You mean when 80% aren’t working?
Is everyone working in Florida? You are an idiot.
A lot of retired people in florida. life hasn’t changed all that much for my aunt and uncle.
Tell the idiot OP.

yes, American workers want to be paid fairly and republicans think less is fair.
Trump wants to bring manufacturing back from overseas. He vetoed TPP. He it's more pro-union than any Republican president in my lifetime...and still you undermine him and support a party that sides with Chinese Manufactures over Americans. Read any thread where I personally promote moving manufacturing back from China and see who is against it.

Look around...they don't give a flying fuck about you unless they can use you as a foil against Republicans to consolidate power for themselves.

Right now supporting China is that foil and you're old news. And you know where old news goes? In the trash.

Wise up and support bringing manufacturing back to America...support Trump and the Republicans.
You do realize by now that SB, despite being quite intelligent, is emotionally disturbed.
He's a good dude...we've been at this for over a decade.

You do realize by now that SB, despite being quite intelligent, is emotionally disturbed.
He's a good dude...we've been at this for over a decade.
I never said he was a loon, but a lot of his viewpoints are really screwed up.

I never said he was a loon, but a lot of his viewpoints are really screwed up.

Sincerely sorry about that...I wasn't intentionally insinuating that you were saying that.

I was just saying that after 12 years I've grown accustomed to his idiosyncrasies.
I wasn't offended at all!
SB is a neo-Con compared to 99+% of the other loons here.

Your source, the DailyKOS? Which is closest to Communism? The DailyKOS or TheNation?

Oh man... It has to be the DailyKos where the revolutionaries are.. TheNation has always been more academic and journalistic than those partisan warrior sites.. In FACT, I used to subscribe to it way back in the Jurassic era when Rachael Maddow WAS a journalist.... Because they did actual investigative journalism..

Fake news.
I love it! My aunt called my dad. She’s a big trump supporter. My dad told her something trump said and she yelled fake news. He literally said it. It’s on tape. And still trump supporters will yell fake news.

it used to be you had to catch someone on tape to bust them but you can even catch trump on tape red handed, trump supporters don’t give af.

scary
This is fake news. Nice try Commie.
See?

my aunts not the only one. I walk into my friends parents house a few months ago they got Fox News on. I explain to them how and why trump and republicans are wrong. I forget the issue but all of the sudden they start rattling off about stuff that has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

i think they mentioned trannys in the bathroom or something that I see cons using as wedge issues to sucker poor and middle class Americans into voting gop.

they represent you socially not financially
More BS...nice try but I'm not buying it. What about Dems voting to pay for condom machines in elementary schools?

Fake news.
I love it! My aunt called my dad. She’s a big trump supporter. My dad told her something trump said and she yelled fake news. He literally said it. It’s on tape. And still trump supporters will yell fake news.

it used to be you had to catch someone on tape to bust them but you can even catch trump on tape red handed, trump supporters don’t give af.

scary
See?

my aunts not the only one. I walk into my friends parents house a few months ago they got Fox News on. I explain to them how and why trump and republicans are wrong. I forget the issue but all of the sudden they start rattling off about stuff that has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

i think they mentioned trannys in the bathroom or something that I see cons using as wedge issues to sucker poor and middle class Americans into voting gop.

More BS...nice try but I'm not buying it. What about Dems voting to pay for condom machines in elementary schools?
Whatever. Do you also want to talk about trannys I’m bathrooms? I’d rather talk about why a poor person like you votes with the rich and not with us

Fake news.

scary
See?

You don’t ant elementary kids who fuck wearing condoms? If they are fucking, giv3 them condoms stupid

Fake news.

scary
See?

Whatever. Do you also want to talk about trannys I’m bathrooms? I’d rather talk about why a poor person like you votes with the rich and not with us
Poor? Who says I'm poor? However, if all of you Communists get your way we will ALL be poor.
I bet you would like to talk about sodomites. You Communists will never win.

Fake news.

scary
See?

You don’t ant elementary kids who fuck wearing condoms? If they are fucking, giv3 them condoms stupid
^^^^^

Right here folks...another vile Left Communist.

So, Desantis planned the website to fail, and as a result of the website failure, the Florida economy will collapse?

Beyond the article. Walk me through the collapse. Step by step.
Step one...the phrase is used in the present tense..as in..the collapse is happening now. No one is saying that the economy is going to collapse because of the malicious website...they're saying that the Malicious website is acting as designed and collapsing due to the faulty economy.

But nice try....

Fake news. Meanwhile back in the real world Disney and the state of FL are using Disney's employee data to get unemployment checks out to their workers avoiding the normal unemployment process altogether.

Fake news. Meanwhile back in the real world Disney and the state of FL are using Disney's employee data to get unemployment checks out to their workers avoiding the normal unemployment process altogether.
LOL! You cry "fake news" and in the very next sentence you acknowledge the system is broken,,by admitting the desirability of avoiding the 'normal unemployment process altogether'!!

LOL! You cry "fake news" and in the very next sentence you acknowledge the system is broken,,by admitting the desirability of avoiding the 'normal unemployment process altogether'!!

No dummy I mocked the OP as fake news. Go ask a 3rd grader to read it and explain it to you.

No dummy I mocked the OP as fake news. Go ask a 3rd grader to read it and explain it to you.
Oh..I think i get it...LOL! Too funny! This OP, right?

Because everything is here is basically easily verified fact..just saying....

I posted this a couple weeks ago.

Leave it to republican politicians to think and care only of themselves.

It will be interesting to see how things end up in Florida.

Forum List

Back