FLOTUS: Our Community should VOTE DEMOCRAT No Matter Who is on the Ballot!

Please click on the video...you will be glad you did. It is the best video I have ever seen!

Please click on the video...you will be glad you did. It is the best video I have ever seen!
Seen it.
If anyone thinks that's an isolated incident, it isnt. Sheila Jackson Lee is also good for some real stupid shit.

Go ahead and post them. Show those posters that voting for a straight ticket may not be a good idea. I have seen Sheila Jackson's crap during town halls and it amazes me that anyone who was there would vote for her.

The first lady said, "Thats my message to voters, this isn't about Barack, It's not about person on that ballot, its about you, and for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation."

She knows full well how stupid the democrat base is and doesn't even bother to sugar coat it. Now we just wait for her lapdogs to tell us she didn't say what she said

She is as nasty and as unbelievable as her frikken hubby and that party she represents. Because as you all see, NEITHER of them REPRESENTS all the people in this country. If you're Republican, Independent you all can go to hell in their eyes

How dare she step into who the people should vote for and telling them who to vote for

Last edited:
That's the scary part. That's why I have been (and continue to be) in favor of two tests for public office. One - what is the actual IQ of ANY candidate running for office and two - A test to determine what EXACTLY goes through the mind of these brain-dead clowns who vote these worthless retards into public office.

Who was it that said "America gets the government they deserve"?

Dumbasses low, no information voter votes straight ticket. Thinking people that are informed would never do that.

Forum List

Back