FLOTUS to CINC- happy Fathers Day

what is it with these two. They can't do anything without a big public whoopdido

It's frikken Fathers day.

what do I care about them, I have my OWN FAMILY

what is it with these two. They can't do anything without a big public whoopdido

When this First Family does anything their worshippers kneel in homage...

my gawd, it's a freaking cult. I'm waiting for the Big whoppdido about the next time they take a crap.

my gawd, it's a freaking cult. I'm waiting for the Big whoppdido about the next time they take a crap.
You'll be there with a smell meter....

RDean will

You'll be there with a smell meter....

RDean will
At least someone is covering the story...

Evidence indicates that Hillary's husband begged off a Easter Sunday Church event to have secret sodomy sex with an intern barely older than his daughter and the (former) 1st lady knew about it. Father's day? What the hell kind of a relationship did the Clinton's have?

dottie gets a boner whenever the obamas are on tv....its called "idle worship".....

I know it. Damn it's just sad.. They are just two freaking human beings just like the rest of us. but by some you would think they were, SPECAIL OR above us all.
it gives me the creeps

Evidence indicates that Hillary's husband begged off a Easter Sunday Church event to have secret sodomy sex with an intern barely older than his daughter and the (former) 1st lady knew about it. Father's day? What the hell kind of a relationship did the Clinton's have?
offtopicjules.jpg

whitehall

Forum List

Back