FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Amen! I listened to her speech. It was awesome!

The wookie is going to talk about how human beings behave. What a laugh. The sow will just have to go back to being ashamed,

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Yes...Mudwhistle was nice enough to give us a partial transcript in another thread. She really gets to the core of things, doesn't she? I wonder if she will run for office some day. I hope so, but I bet she's had enough of the struggle.

Here come the personal attacks on Michelle, a woman who has literally done nothing wrong except having the nerve for wanting kids to eat healthier.

Well there have been plenty of attacks on Trump, his wife and his whole family.

If the First Lady wants to open her mouth about Trump and the "deplorables" then she's fair game.

Michelle is awesome. Thanks.

Mooch can't stomach the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, lying traitorous thief:

Is the first lady also criticizing Bill Clinton? If she wants to cite examples of inexcusable behaviour why not include condemnation of Bill Clinton? Hit the two slime balls simultaneously, it's clear they both deserve it.

Bill Clinton is the elephant in the room and they think if they keep attacking Trump, no one will think about Bill and Hillary's victims. It's called "diversion".

Michelle is awesome. Thanks.

Mooch is a man and his wife was born in Kenya and therefore not qualified to be president.
Tom, Tom, Tom..... you are completely, utterly, out of your mind. I hope there's someone watching out for you, clueless old soul.

lol.gif
That's "Mr. Horn" to you.

moochelle is just pissed off because "she" doesn't have one to grab.
or "she" is afraid that someone does grab it they will only get a hand full of crank.

Forum List

Back