Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

When even fellow police officers testify against him
Chauvin was doomed
Have to agree, his own officers threw him under the bus. I am guessing they had to, or they would lose their jobs. More witness tampering.

I am guessing the other cops were as outraged as the public was

This is NOT representative of the police

Even Fox News is saying he was guilty.
Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.
LOL

The DA won. Why on Earth would they offer a deal??
Instead of putting the family, city and taxpayers through another jury trial....moreover you never know what a second jury would do
Who says there's gonna be another trial? It's not a slam dunk Waters will cause one.
I said there was...and you responded...I thought that was what we were talking about
Sorry, my bad. I thought you meant Waters would cause another trial.

At any rate, there are no deals coming. DA's don't have to make deals after they win.

The only problem is the radical groups of BLM Matters and Anfia will now be emboldened feeling that they made a difference.

If the guy is guilty the guy is guilty

It’s not over

But it is a start

When you have dumbass confused Presidents and hate mongering dumber than a doorknob congresspersons telling you that you’d better vote the “right” way or else, you listen. Because that is how the trial process is supposed to work.
Sadly, the those comments will have this case reversed....and we will have to do it all over again. We have no way of knowing just how much those comments weighed on each juror's mind...espcially in light of the riots that happened after the Wright killing and what happened this summer.

Frankly, who I feel bad for that, is George's family that will have to be put through this all over again, and their justice taken away...all because the Dems had to play politics with their loved one's death
You do know it's not a guarantee a mistrial will happen?
We agree.
I highly doubt the elite will allow an appeal.
They want this story to go away, and Chauvin is the sacrifice on the Altar.
Uh, no, Chauvin is a murderer who's going away for a loooong time.

Suck it Bitch!! :D

08e731c9-2ec9-42be-b049-964067f1376b.jpeg
JUSTICE

I can't help but wonder what may happen still because you know that there are going to be people who are not happy with the verdict and we all know that they have already been shown how to play a certain game thanks to those who are already guilty of looting, rioting, and torching. I wonder how many cops are now going to turn in their badges.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

I can't help but wonder what may happen still because you know that there are going to be people who are not happy with the verdict and we all know that they have already been shown how to play a certain game thanks to those who have already done the looting, rioting, and torching. I wonder how many cops are now going to turn in their badges.

Holly

I don’t think there are many cops who support what Chauvin did.

He made their jobs harder

Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.
LOL

Instead of putting the family, city and taxpayers through another jury trial....moreover you never know what a second jury would do
Who says there's gonna be another trial? It's not a slam dunk Waters will cause one.
I said there was...and you responded...I thought that was what we were talking about

At any rate, there are no deals coming. DA's don't have to make deals after they win.
That's what I said...as the Judge said, Water threats of violence if the their wasn't a guilty verdict could lead to a new trial...at which time I could see the DA offering a deal.

Obvoiusly, they won't offer a deal until that happens

When you have dumbass confused Presidents and hate mongering dumber than a doorknob congresspersons telling you that you’d better vote the “right” way or else, you listen. Because that is how the trial process is supposed to work.
Sadly, the those comments will have this case reversed....and we will have to do it all over again. We have no way of knowing just how much those comments weighed on each juror's mind...espcially in light of the riots that happened after the Wright killing and what happened this summer.

Frankly, who I feel bad for that, is George's family that will have to be put through this all over again, and their justice taken away...all because the Dems had to play politics with their loved one's death
We agree.
Why didn't he use the Tazer as legally entitled.
He could have killed him faster, easier and with less controversy.

Hbjhhjg jjjuj
The only problem is the radical groups of BLM Matters and Anfia will now be emboldened feeling that they made a difference.

If the guy is guilty the guy is guilty

It’s not over

But it is a start

What’s not over? The bullshit narrative of inequity? Agree

A start to what? We just had a half black president and we have a half black VP currently

This officer was found guilty of HIS crime. Period. The system doesn’t oppress blacks. Period.

I can't help but wonder what may happen still because you know that there are going to be people who are not happy with the verdict and we all know that they have already been shown how to play a certain game thanks to those who have already done the looting, rioting, and torching. I wonder how many cops are now going to turn in their badges.

Holly

I don't know if all the blame should be dumped on him. To me, it may be the public who has only made their jobs harder because you know that there is always going to be people out there who are not happy when someone who isn't wearing the uniform dies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We agree.
Why didn't he use the Tazer as legally entitled.
He could have killed him faster, easier and with less controversy.
The 3rd Degree Murder charge in Minn doesn't require an intent to kill

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

Hopefully not.
LOL

I will add that there is still hope for a Chauvin deal as slim as it is. It would work like this: Chauvin appeals. The appellate courts find a mistrial. The state does not want to go through another trial. They offer a plea to avoid a retrial. Very slim chance that the state would agree to a plea bargain rather than a retrial even in the event of a mistrial ruling, but not out of the realm of possibility either.

Hopefully not.
LOL

That's what I said...as the Judge said, Water threats of violence if the their wasn't a guilty verdict could lead to a new trial...at which time I could see the DA offering a deal.

Obvoiusly, they won't offer a deal until that happens
"Could."

We'll see. To prevail, the defense has to prove the jury was tainted by Waters' threats.

Holly

I don't know if all the blame should be dumped on him. To me, it may be the public who has only made their jobs harder because you know that there is always going to be people out there who are not happy when someone who isn't wearing the uniform dies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The public expects the police to do their jobs with professionalism and compassion

Chauvin didn’t.
I don’t see many police saying......I would have done the same thing

Forum List

Back