Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

Show me 3rd degree murder please.
What kind of person commits 3rd degree in front of a livestream??

An idiot?
So, you are saying it wasn't racially motivated but rather ineptitude?

Correct mostly.

The racial motivation is impossible to determine.
But that was the ENTIRE raison d'etre of the BLM riots, and Democrat demand of "Defund the Police."

In my opinion, the issue that should be focused on is police incompetence.
He was not incompetent, he was trained to use that kind of restraint.
Bullshit! Did you ignore the entire prosecution's presentation?
I have not watched the trial. Floyd resisted arrest and died from a drug overdose. I would rather not see our justice system failing again like they did by ignoring the massive fraud. More threats more race baiting. More chaos. Just what the destroyers of America want. You are just one of them.
You did not watch the trial, yet you have the temerity to render an opinion? That tells me alot about you . Todays verdict is proof that our justice sysrtem is alive and well. You'r willful ignorance and denial of reality is no ones problem but your own. People like you afre the destroyers of America, but you will fail.
Justice system is alive and well??
A leading member of the Biden regime threatens violence on Monday if a man is found Not Guilty, Then on Tuesday, the man is found guilty.
That's something you'd read from some Latin American tinpot dictatorship.

Other doctors disagree. That alone should create reasonable doubt. The jury was intimidated.

The one who did the autopsy disagrees with you.

Sucks for you, huh? :itsok:
It sucks for America, you vapid moron.
LOLOL

No, it sucks for you and you elQ.

You're havin' a rough year, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:

You couldn't prove election fraud.
Biden's president.
The military didn't install Trump on 3/4.
And now white cops are getting convicted for murdering blacks.

And it's only April!

giphy.gif

The only problem is the radical groups of BLM Matters and Anfia will now be emboldened feeling that they made a difference.

If the guy is guilty the guy is guilty

When you have dumbass confused Presidents and hate mongering dumber than a doorknob congresspersons telling you that you’d better vote the “right” way or else, you listen. Because that is how the trial process is supposed to work.
Sadly, the those comments will have this case reversed....and we will have to do it all over again. We have no way of knowing just how much those comments weighed on each juror's mind...espcially in light of the riots that happened after the Wright killing and what happened this summer.

Frankly, who I feel bad for that, is George's family that will have to be put through this all over again, and their justice taken away...all because the Dems had to play politics with their loved one's death
You do know it's not a guarantee a mistrial will happen?

Show me 3rd degree murder please.
What kind of person commits 3rd degree in front of a livestream??

An idiot?
So, you are saying it wasn't racially motivated but rather ineptitude?

Correct mostly.

The racial motivation is impossible to determine.
But that was the ENTIRE raison d'etre of the BLM riots, and Democrat demand of "Defund the Police."

In my opinion, the issue that should be focused on is police incompetence.
He was not incompetent, he was trained to use that kind of restraint.
Bullshit! Did you ignore the entire prosecution's presentation?
I have not watched the trial. Floyd resisted arrest and died from a drug overdose. I would rather not see our justice system failing again like they did by ignoring the massive fraud. More threats more race baiting. More chaos. Just what the destroyers of America want. You are just one of them.
You did not watch the trial, yet you have the temerity to render an opinion? That tells me alot about you . Todays verdict is proof that our justice sysrtem is alive and well. You'r willful ignorance and denial of reality is no ones problem but your own. People like you afre the destroyers of America, but you will fail.
Justice system is alive and well??
A leading member of the Biden regime threatens violence on Monday if a man is found Not Guilty, Then on Tuesday, the man is found guilty.
That's something you'd read from some Latin American tinpot dictatorship.
Great post.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are just as deficient in Ethics as you are in Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

The officer never got a fair trial. He dealt appropriately to the worthless street thug but the Darkies got all riled because they wanted to do some looting and the filthy White Guilt pukes kissed their asses.

Making excuses already I see. :itsok:

He was going to be found guilty once they put the filthy ass Negroes on the jury. Negroes have been acting like asshole in this country for decades.

This is despicable thug racism.

Dude, you disgust me!!
You’re not really surprised, are you?

Hell, enjoy their misery. They deserve it.
tenor.gif

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are just as deficient in Ethics as you are in Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

The officer never got a fair trial. He dealt appropriately to the worthless street thug but the Darkies got all riled because they wanted to do some looting and the filthy White Guilt pukes kissed their asses.

Making excuses already I see. :itsok:

He was going to be found guilty once they put the filthy ass Negroes on the jury. Negroes have been acting like asshole in this country for decades.

This is despicable thug racism.
Holly fucking shit!! Do you have no shame??!!
No. None at all.

Even Fox News is saying he was guilty.
Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.
LOL

The DA won. Why on Earth would they offer a deal??
Instead of putting the family, city and taxpayers through another jury trial....moreover you never know what a second jury would do
Who says there's gonna be another trial? It's not a slam dunk Waters will cause one.

Other doctors disagree. That alone should create reasonable doubt. The jury was intimidated.

LOLOL

Biden's president.

And it's only April!

giphy.gif
The election fraud was proven but censored.

LOLOL

Biden's president.

And it's only April!

giphy.gif
The election fraud was proven but censored.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Even Fox News is saying he was guilty.
Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.
LOL

The DA won. Why on Earth would they offer a deal??
Instead of putting the family, city and taxpayers through another jury trial....moreover you never know what a second jury would do
Who says there's gonna be another trial? It's not a slam dunk Waters will cause one.
I said there was...and you responded...I thought that was what we were talking about

When you have dumbass confused Presidents and hate mongering dumber than a doorknob congresspersons telling you that you’d better vote the “right” way or else, you listen. Because that is how the trial process is supposed to work.
Sadly, the those comments will have this case reversed....and we will have to do it all over again. We have no way of knowing just how much those comments weighed on each juror's mind...espcially in light of the riots that happened after the Wright killing and what happened this summer.

Frankly, who I feel bad for that, is George's family that will have to be put through this all over again, and their justice taken away...all because the Dems had to play politics with their loved one's death
You do know it's not a guarantee a mistrial will happen?
We agree.
I highly doubt the elite will allow an appeal.
They want this story to go away, and Chauvin is the sacrifice on the Altar.

Forum List

Back