Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are just as deficient in Ethics as you are in Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

The officer never got a fair trial. He dealt appropriately to the worthless street thug but the Darkies got all riled because they wanted to do some looting and the filthy White Guilt pukes kissed their asses.

Making excuses already I see. :itsok:

He was going to be found guilty once they put the filthy ass Negroes on the jury. Negroes have been acting like asshole in this country for decades.

This is despicable thug racism.
:dance::dance::dance:

When you have dumbass confused Presidents and hate mongering dumber than a doorknob congresspersons telling you that you’d better vote the “right” way or else, you listen. Because that is how the trial process is supposed to work.

Even Fox News is saying he was guilty.
Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.

Guilty on all three counts will people riot or go home is the only question left.

The system worked. I support people protesting when it does not but in this case it did.
I hope the crowd takes the victory they got in court and heads home but the sad truth is there are some in that crowd who never cared about George Floyd or the verdict they just wanted an excuse to riot, destroy and loot. I honestly and sincerely hope none of that happens tonight I will be thrilled if it doesn’t but I also won’t be shocked if it does.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are just as deficient in Ethics as you are in Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

The officer never got a fair trial. He dealt appropriately to the worthless street thug but the Darkies got all riled because they wanted to do some looting and the filthy White Guilt pukes kissed their asses.

Making excuses already I see. :itsok:

He was going to be found guilty once they put the filthy ass Negroes on the jury. Negroes have been acting like asshole in this country for decades.

This is despicable thug racism.

Dude, you disgust me!!

Not justice. Race baiters and Democrats using violence to intimidate to get the verdict they want. It makes it easy to discern how rotten your narrative is.

A Bad cop was held accountable
Let’s see how much you cry when (as the judge stated) this gets thrown out immediately upon appeal. Juror intimidation is illegal.

I wouldn’t count on it

Not justice. Race baiters and Democrats using violence to intimidate to get the verdict they want. It makes it easy to discern how rotten your narrative is.
Here, you need this...

89664288.jpeg

A Bad cop was held accountable
Let’s see how much you cry when (as the judge stated) this gets thrown out immediately upon appeal. Juror intimidation is illegal.

I wouldn’t count on it
Tell that to the judge. Juror intimidation is still illegal.

Forum List

Back