Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

Every time the American system is ignored and violence is used for intimidation you say it is an excuse. What is your excuse for supporting this kind of justice?

I don't support violence used for intimidation.

I also don't support police officers who needlessly murder someone in their custody.
He murdered no one. Floyd died of a drug overdose. Facts do not matter anymore. That is not justice.

The people cheering this verdict are the same clowns that cheered when OJ was acquitted
Blacks seem to be a protected species now.... to bad they are not endangered too.

Last edited:
You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are just as deficient in Ethics as you are in Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

The officer never got a fair trial. He dealt appropriately to the worthless street thug but the Darkies got all riled because they wanted to do some looting and the filthy White Guilt pukes kissed their asses.

Making excuses already I see. :itsok:

He was going to be found guilty once they put the filthy ass Negroes on the jury. Negroes have been acting like asshole in this country for decades.

This is despicable thug racism.
We see you with your CRC wordage.

The hateful Darkies and the stupid weak White Guilt shitheads sent a message to the police that they don't want the police to protect them from worthless street thugs. What could possibly go wrong?

All the LEOs in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes should resigned so that the streets can be turned over to street thugs like this Floyd piece of shit.

Forum List

Back