Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

The minute they allowed the first Negro on the jury is was certain the officer was never going to get a fair trial.

The Negroes learned a great lesson.

All they have to do is burn, loot, riot and murder and the White Guilt pukes and stupid Moon Bats will give them anything they want. Hell the sonofabitches got trillions in the Covid bills. Trillion more coming.

Shame on America!

Fuck you & your “Negro/Darkie/Shithead” crap - F’n racist asshole :rolleyes:
Poke a conservative, find a racist.

Meanwhile in Virginia, you made sure this guy kept his job. Well done...

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg
LOLOL

Now you're lying. What did I do to keep that guy in office?

You stayed silent and let the racist piece of shit skate, because you value your party's power over anything else. So much so that you're happy to see a Klansman running Virginia because he has a "D" behind his name. Fucking traitor.

Results were decided the moment the jury was selected with Negroes on it.

They chose people who were going to convict him no matter what. 100% of that trial fell on deaf ears. They wanted blood and they got it. Mob rule. Shame!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, so according to you, whites are so weak-minded, they can only succumb to non-whites. They can't think for themselves. Seems you're speaking from personal experience.

The minute they allowed the first Negro on the jury is was certain the officer was never going to get a fair trial.

All they have to do is burn, loot, riot and murder and the White Guilt pukes and stupid Moon Bats will give them anything they want. Hell the sonofabitches got trillions in the Covid bills. Trillion more coming.

Shame on America!

LOLOL

You stayed silent and let the racist piece of shit skate.
Nothing I said or didn't say influenced a single vote. And I never voted for him.

You're truly out of your fucking mind, con. :cuckoo:

Even Fox News is saying he was guilty.
Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.
LOL

The DA won. Why on Earth would they offer a deal??
Instead of putting the family, city and taxpayers through another jury trial....moreover you never know what a second jury would do
Who says there's gonna be another trial? It's not a slam dunk Waters will cause one.
I said there was...and you responded...I thought that was what we were talking about
Sorry, my bad. I thought you meant Waters would cause another trial.

At any rate, there are no deals coming. DA's don't have to make deals after they win.
I will add that there is still hope for a Chauvin deal as slim as it is. It would work like this: Chauvin appeals. The appellate courts find a mistrial. The state does not want to go through another trial. They offer a plea to avoid a retrial. Very slim chance that the state would agree to a plea bargain rather than a retrial even in the event of a mistrial ruling, but not out of the realm of possibility either.

It would be tough. The knowledge that you people will riot and destroy more black peoples' property is a strong deterrent to the justice system working as it's designed.
and with a powerful Congresswoman making the threat...that's very real....now I think the jury was sequestered by the time Xiden and Nancy backed her up on her calls for violence....but still, her threats alone could be enough to reverse the verdict and order a new trial. If the Appeals Court doesn't, tragically I think this conviction will be tainted by Mad Max's threats

I doubt many jurors know who Maxine Waters is

During the Manson trial, Nixon declared Manson guilty and Manson held the headline up in court. No mistrial and Manson spent his life in jail

View attachment 482167
If the appellate courts find a mistrial it will most likely not be because of Maxine Waters’ comment, it will be because the prosecution engaged in reversible error in their closing arguments. A prosecutor cannot attack the defense the way the prosecutors did in their closing. Accusing the defense of fabricating facts is a huge no-no.....to use a legal term.

The jury came up with the right decision IMHO. A video of someone kneeling on another’s neck for nearly ten minutes that results in death is very hard to defend against and, therefore, the perpetuator deserves whatever punishment he receives.

Having said that the prosecution was walking on thin ice in their closing argument. Personally, I don’t know why the prosecution took that chance.

Last edited:
A lynch mob has been appeased and it's a great day?

You're just whining when our legal system doesn't support what you want.

Would you like a tissue? :itsok:

So, you can no longer racist. Is it?

That didn't make sense. I suggest you compose yourself. I know you're upset.

The system is no longer racist. Right?...lol

Wrong - Many the Miles my friend. MANY

Shame on America!

LOLOL

Nothing I said or didn't say influenced a single vote. And I never voted for him.

As long as you keep quiet about the Klansman, they're happy with you. Well done, boy.

Our current demographic mix is not compatible with our intended system of government.

That is why we are turning into a banana republic with mob rule.

Shame on America!

LOLOL

Marv is hardly our brightest bulb ;)

A lynch mob has been appeased and it's a great day?

You're just whining when our legal system doesn't support what you want.

Would you like a tissue? :itsok:

So, you can no longer racist. Is it?

That didn't make sense. I suggest you compose yourself. I know you're upset.

The system is no longer racist. Right?...lol

Wrong - Many the Miles my friend. MANY

He's only going to do 5 years, max...lol

Shame on America!

LOLOL

As long as you keep quiet about the Klansman, they're happy with you. Well done, boy.
LOL

You're fucked in the head, con. What have you said about that guy?

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!

They murdered that city today.....and they deserve it. The cops in that city have been betrayed by the politicians, the police leadership and the citizens.......

The blood that will run in those streets are on those assholes.......I hope the police stay in their cars and refuse to get out......let the city burn, let them murder each other, that is what they voted for with that verdict...

Shame on America!

LOLOL

LOL

I railed against him constantly. You kept your mouth shut like a good boy. Might as well have sucked his KKK dick. Good boy.

Shame on America!

LOLOL

LOL

I railed against him constantly. You kept your mouth shut like a good boy. Might as well have sucked his KKK dick. Good boy.
LOLOL

So you rail against him and you failed to get him out of office. Sounds like you're a loser.

They murdered that city today.....and they deserve it. The cops in that city have been betrayed by the politicians, the police leadership and the citizens.......

The blood that will run in those streets are on those assholes.......I hope the police stay in their cars and refuse to get out......let the city burn, let them murder each other, that is what they voted for with that verdict...
Here ya go...

89664288.jpeg

Shame on America!

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

So you rail against him and you failed to get him out of office. Sounds like you're a loser.

At least I tried. You just kept quiet, got on your knees, and opened your mouth for that KKK dick. Good boy.

Shame on America!

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

At least I tried. You just kept quiet, got on your knees, and opened your mouth for that KKK dick. Good boy.
And you failed miserably. Even worse for you, you even admitted I'm more of a man than you.

Sucks to be you. :lmao:

Here ya go...

89664288.jpeg

Hey....dipshit.....they are going to need buckets and mops to attempt to get the blood off of those streets now......you shitheads think you won a victory today.....you just killed a city......the criminals own it now............and you will walk away, feeling smug as the bodies stack up, the women are raped, and every business that can moves away......

Good for you, you dumb shit....

You guys want to rule in Hell...and you will make Hell with everything you do...

Every officer is blue states should resign.

Resign? They should just sit in their cars, and then get their pensions....there is nothing that says they actually have to stop crime......they can drive around for 8 hours, park, take naps........and let the morons in that city get raped, robbed and murdered......the cops can take statements of the victims, go home, get their pension, then retire to red states.....

Forum List

Back