Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

And the argument isn't lost.

Rush will rebound...as he always does.

HOW are Muslim women treated in Saudi Arabia? iran...other Islamic countries?

Second-class citizens if not slaves or chattle.

Where is The NOW Gang in this country supporting them?

Oh Im aware of that. I just think we need to stop letting ourselves get involved in these distractions so the left can avoid facing the truth.

They dont care about women.

Oh Im aware of that. I just think we need to stop letting ourselves get involved in these distractions so the left can avoid facing the truth.

So why do so many fall into the trap?

The 'War On Women' in this country is nothing but a faux issue concocted by Obama started by George Snuffaloughagus in a debate with Romney on 'Contraception'...

It's as phoney as they are...

The 'War On Women' in this country is nothing but a faux issue concocted by Obama started by George Snuffaloughagus in a debate with Romney on 'Contraception'...

Really...???? Then what was that suffragette thingy all about? Why were women not given the right to vote untill the 20th century? The WAR on women has been going on since the dawn of time. They are just NOW being released from the shackles of slavery to men. There are still millions of women on this planet thaat no more rights than a goat.

Is there a war on women? Anyone that can deny it is stupid and evil...and probably needs to be dragged out into the middle of the street and beaten to a pulp by some chicks.

Rush isn't a private citizen.

He's not?

What public office does he hold?

He himself calls himself an entertainer, and as he's a wealthy man, he's hardly a common man, even though he's a common jerk.

Obama's not the only one who's abused a lot of drugs, apparently....

He's a public figure. Emphasis on public. He's wealthy and not in the middle class. Jeez, I thought I'd explained it simply enough, but I suppose for some conservatives even simple isn't simple enough.

And what are Republicans doing to women? Trying to make them take mandatory invasive ultrasound exams. Sounds like second-class citizen treatment to me.

And what are Republicans doing to women? Trying to make them take mandatory invasive ultrasound exams. Sounds like second-class citizen treatment to me.

Republicans aren't doing a THING to women...YOU are delusional. It is the Statist Democrats being the mysoginists by bringing up this issue...

Republicans aren't telling women thay can/can't have a damned thing.

*IDIOT*

:eusa_hand:

The war on women......

Viewpoint.jpg

Really...???? Then what was that suffragette thingy all about? Why were women not given the right to vote untill the 20th century? The WAR on women has been going on since the dawn of time. They are just NOW being released from the shackles of slavery to men. There are still millions of women on this planet thaat no more rights than a goat.

Is there a war on women? Anyone that can deny it is stupid and evil...and probably needs to be dragged out into the middle of the street and beaten to a pulp by some chicks.

Women were allowed to vote before the Revolution. They just started voting for the wrong party and they had it stripped from them in the eastern states.

Also, The western states were very liberal in allowing the women to vote. For example, Women were allowed to vote in the Utah territorties while the Eastern women were prohibitted. Of course, the Federal government put an end to that when they realized that women were actually going to support being free to live their religion instead of doing what the Feds wanted.

However, that's the past. To claim there is some sort of war on women is nonsense. The women last night voted overwhelmingly for the candidate you are falsely claiming is trying to oppress women.

Women were allowed to vote before the Revolution. They just started voting for the wrong party and they had it stripped from them in the eastern states.

Also, The western states were very liberal in allowing the women to vote. For example, Women were allowed to vote in the Utah territorties while the Eastern women were prohibitted. Of course, the Federal government put an end to that when they realized that women were actually going to support being free to live their religion instead of doing what the Feds wanted.

However, that's the past. To claim there is some sort of war on women is nonsense. The women last night voted overwhelmingly for the candidate you are falsely claiming is trying to oppress women.
:clap2:

Pow !!!

Right on the jaw ! Great post.

Wyoming was allowing women to vote in local elections long before the 19th. We all know how liberal Wyoming is. :badgrin:

I'd like to know more about the Fed's intrusion onto womens voting rights. It does not suprpise me. If what you say is true, it is only another example of why the federal government is not to be trusted.

I just pulled up an old article that talked about how Ohio just recently ratified the 14th amendment (all show, of course....but the history was very interesting). Again, the federal government shoving stuff down our throats.

And we want to put these block heads in charge of our health insurance. :lol::lol::lol:

The war on women......

Viewpoint.jpg

On one hand, this raises an interesting point. On the other hand, I don't think this little cartoon really does a good job of demonstrating the difference between cultures that require such dress, and cultures that embrace individual decisions to such dress. Or, for that matter, inner relationship pressures. If a woman wears duct tape because that's what floats her boat, more power to her, I hope she's happy. But when a woman constantly wears burquas, or scant clothing, because, say, her husband is essentially forcing her to do so, then she's not being respected as a human being.

Last edited:
Yea, it really bothers them that a private citizen was once addicted to Oxy, and sought help to get over it and did. Yet he completely ignores the fact that Barry did cocaine.
Double standard? Nawwww :smoke:

Rush isn't a private citizen. He himself calls himself an entertainer, and as he's a wealthy man, he's hardly a common man, even though he's a common jerk.

Rush is in the top ten celebrities to donate to charities. That's hardly a common jerk.

Here is the top 10 on The Giving Back Fund’s list of most generous celebrities (all figures in US dollars):
1. Oprah Winfrey, $50.2 million.
2. Herb Alpert, $13 million.
3. Barbra Streisand, $11 million.
4. Paul Newman, $10 million.
5. Mel Gibson, $9.9 million.
6. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, $8.4 million.
7. Lance Armstrong, $5 million.
8. Michael Jordan, $5 million.
9. Eric Lindros, $5 million.
10. Rush Limbaugh, $4.2 million.

So he gives to charity. He's still a jerk.

Yea, it really bothers them that a private citizen was once addicted to Oxy, and sought help to get over it and did. Yet he completely ignores the fact that Barry did cocaine.

Double standard? Nawwww :smoke:

Rush isn't a private citizen. He himself calls himself an entertainer, and as he's a wealthy man, he's hardly a common man, even though he's a common jerk.

Anyone claim he is a common man? Doesnt mean he isnt a private citizen, unless of course you can point to a public office he holds.

He's a man with some notoriety. He can't call himself a private citizen or a common man (probably "ordinary citizen" instead of common man would have been better). He is a jerk, though. Pure and simple.

Fluke and other students at that college were somehow able to come up with $45,000 tuition, $20,000 room and board annually, but she insists that many of her friends there suffered dire medical consequences because they couldn't figure out how to get to Walmart for cheap contraceptives.

I'm not at all impressed with this woman and question her intelligence. She was giving this whiny speech at a hearing to determine the constitutionality of government forcing religious organizations to provide certain coverage. Her words were meant to garner sympathy and had nothing to add to the hearings. She was bought in at the last minute to muddy the waters when the Dems realized they had no good argument for government forcing people to do certain things. They thought women's groups would get riled up and feel sorry for this pathetic student who couldn't obtain cheap birth control on her own and would pressure Obama to do something and the whole legality question would not be addressed. It almost worked, but people aren't as stupid as the libs thought.

Last edited:
I love the Republican Party.

They have handed us the election on a silver platter.

They want to kill Medicare, Social Security, Planned Parenthood, contraception insurance, and women's reproductive rights.

They are going to get killed in November.

Forum List

Back