Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

He'll be at the bank alright... right outside buying drugs to feed his fat fuck, drug infested oxycontin addiction.
:lol:

Yeah suckscocks, I think Rush gave up the Oxy a decade ago.

Maybe if you gave up the meth, you'd be able to follow along...

Yea, it really bothers them that a private citizen was once addicted to Oxy, and sought help to get over it and did. Yet he completely ignores the fact that Barry did cocaine.

Double standard? Nawwww :smoke:

Rush isn't a private citizen. He himself calls himself an entertainer, and as he's a wealthy man, he's hardly a common man, even though he's a common jerk.

Yea, it really bothers them that a private citizen was once addicted to Oxy, and sought help to get over it and did. Yet he completely ignores the fact that Barry did cocaine.

Rush isn't a private citizen. He himself calls himself an entertainer, and as he's a wealthy man, he's hardly a common man, even though he's a common jerk.

Rush is in the top ten celebrities to donate to charities. That's hardly a common jerk.

Here is the top 10 on The Giving Back Fund’s list of most generous celebrities (all figures in US dollars):
1. Oprah Winfrey, $50.2 million.
2. Herb Alpert, $13 million.
3. Barbra Streisand, $11 million.
4. Paul Newman, $10 million.
5. Mel Gibson, $9.9 million.
6. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, $8.4 million.
7. Lance Armstrong, $5 million.
8. Michael Jordan, $5 million.
9. Eric Lindros, $5 million.
10. Rush Limbaugh, $4.2 million.

Contraception and abortion are women's healthcare?

The pill gives you breast cancer and abortion kills babies. That's pretty shitty healthcare.

According to the birthers, birth control is now a vital part of "women's health". Especially since being pregnant is now considered a state of illness and the child a disease.

Their mindset is absolutely disgusting. Children are absolutely amazing. Not a disease or a punishment.

Anyone claim he is a common man? Doesnt mean he isnt a private citizen, unless of course you can point to a public office he holds.

No, dumbass. Slutty women should spend $6 a month at Walmart for their birth control and not expect somebody else to pay for it.

Good married woman don't practice family planning?

Are you retarded? That was rhetorical.

LOL

You're the one who seems to exhibit PDD symptoms. You're the one who seems to believe that a bunch of middle aged, white males, ought to decide which prescription drugs should be covered and which shouldn't, because they want public law to be respective of their personal religious beliefs. I can't remember when the Amish stood up against seat belt laws.

Good married woman don't practice family planning?

Are you retarded? That was rhetorical.

LOL

You're the one who seems to exhibit PDD symptoms. You're the one who seems to believe that a bunch of middle aged, white males, ought to decide which prescription drugs should be covered and which shouldn't, because they want public law to be respective of their personal religious beliefs. I can't remember when the Amish stood up against seat belt laws.

I hate to break this to you, but we have something called the FIRST AMNEMDNET in the United States. It specifically prohibits government from forcing anyone to act contrary to their religious beliefs. This amendment is one of the fundamental principles of our society.

You might like that. I can understand that. Contrary to your example, Seat Belt laws dont oppress religious beliefs. But the fact is the First amendment was passed specifically so people like you couldn't oppress people.

Oh there are plenty of women who dont think the government should force people to provide birth control contrary to their religious beliefs. Pretending it's all middle aged, white males, is an outright lie. And if your position is strong, you dont have to lie.

Does any Dem want to cave and admit they screwed up by not giving Hillary the nod?

Just curious?

Not really. Hillary lost the primary because she didn't understand how big of a liar Bush was, regarding the optional war on Iraq. Given the current causes of our deficit, Democrats seem to be pretty much on target.

OTOH, you seem to be stuck with Mittens. You also have southern Baptists telling their flocks that Mormons are a devils cult. No skin off my ass, but it looks like your nominee is going to have to spend quite a bit of money just to get the deep south to the polls.

Contraception and abortion are women's healthcare?

The pill gives you breast cancer and abortion kills babies. That's pretty shitty healthcare.

According to the birthers, birth control is now a vital part of "women's health". Especially since being pregnant is now considered a state of illness and the child a disease.

Their mindset is absolutely disgusting. Children are absolutely amazing. Not a disease or a punishment.

You haven't been following our POTUS, then. According to him, children could be a punishment, one he would not want his daughters inflicted with.

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Read the rest of article at the source.

How about the REAL WAR on women conducted on women conducted across the Muslim world?

American leftists think women here in this country are so picked on?

I'd say the left is rather mysoginistic...and political...and disgusting...

How does becoming derrogatory to others help our argument?

My goodness...if you'd only been there to say that to Rush Limbaugh.

Well, Rush doesn't consult me. He threw away a perfectly good opportunity to put our argument across and fell into the progressive trap.

And the argument isn't lost.

Rush will rebound...as he always does.

HOW are Muslim women treated in Saudi Arabia? iran...other Islamic countries?

Second-class citizens if not slaves or chattle.

Where is The NOW Gang in this country supporting them?

My goodness...if you'd only been there to say that to Rush Limbaugh.

Well, Rush doesn't consult me. He threw away a perfectly good opportunity to put our argument across and fell into the progressive trap.

Because they are open-minded and able to accept foreign cultures...unlike Conservatives.

Because they are open-minded and able to accept foreign cultures...unlike Conservatives.

Situational ethics.

Got it!!!

So I assume this is stated tongue-in-cheek?

So I assume this is stated tongue-in-cheek?

Of course!

Forum List

Back