🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Flying Confederate Flag is racist But It's O.K. for Biden to say this

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
watch
watch

Liberal's want to ban the confederate flag but its o.k. when one of their own plays the race card from the bottom of the deck. How hypocritical.Should we ban Joe Biden?

FIne! Displaying the Confederate flag is racist.

Now what? Is racism gone if the flag isn't being displayed?

Quit treating symptoms, and start curing the ailement.

you have to start somewhere... hey isn't it the new rethuglican mantra to "bring back SHAME" ?

ooopsy daisy! :eusa_doh:

Liberal's want to ban the confederate flag but its o.k. when one of their own plays the race card from the bottom of the deck. How hypocritical.Should we ban Joe Biden?

can you post the quote of what he said that offended you so?

According to the left it is racist. There is no ailment in the United States with regards to race. You live in the greatest nation on earth, stop playing the victim card and race card. How come Mexican's came to the United Stars in the 1920', 30's and 40's and accomplished so much? How come Japanese Americans, despite being placed in concentration camps during WWII and losing everything, rebounded and accomplished so much? How come Chinese and Korean Americans have accomplished so much? BECAUSE THEY NEVER PLAYED THE VICTIM CARD. Hard work will build success for your neighborhood, it's people, and future generations. You can strive for success, or you can march, loot and burn, and wait for government assistance.

Very few here will listen to dippy far left or far right vids.

Post the offending words, dip.

Whether it is racist or non racist....does it truly matter?

Why in the heck would any Country that was in a war, allow the LOSERS to fly their flag at all.... beside the Nation's flag that won the war? Makes no sense to me...that Confederate flag should have been barred from Government property, over a hundred years ago.

Is the Swastika still flown in Germany? Heck NO! (and I am not equating the Confederates to the Nazis, just pointing out, losers don't get to fly their flags in the Nation they lost their war in even if it was a part of the Nation's History, why was this ever different here?)

Edit: and before you cry foul or something, I was born in Alabama, my Father as well and my entire family on my Dad's side all come from there and I have a family History full of Confederates....

Last edited:
Ideas-are-more-powerful-joseph-Stalin.jpg

He told citizens how they would live their lives.
2012-democratic-national-convention-wretched-hive-scum-villiany-logo.jpg

These people want to do the same.

The video is posted. Watch it. You cannot see the offending race baiting language? You have been programmed liberal automaton.

The video is posted. Watch it. You cannot see the offending race baiting language? You have been programmed liberal automaton.
You can't post the language?
"Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they're proposing. Romney wants to let the - he said in the first hundred days he's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules, 'unchain Wall Street.' They're going to put y'all back in chains."
Speaking to a predominately Black audience. Also, Obama bailed out the "big banks" of which Biden mentioned. One of the most hypocritical shit bags ever in American political history. How many multi-million dollar homes does the proletarian Biden own?

Forum List

Back