Flynn A Distraction From Democrats Hiring 3 Muslim Brotherhood-Connected IT Staffers?

Could 'Flynn' PARTLY be a distraction to keep focus away from the fact that Democrats hired 3 Muslim Brotherhood 'Spies'?

House Conservatives Want To Know How Rogue IT Staffers Got Away

"House conservatives want to investigate three IT employees, all brothers, suspected of compromising the networks of Democrats on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

Abid, Imran and Jamal Awan, are under a U.S. Capitol Police criminal investigation for their use of congressional IT systems and alleged theft and over-billing of computer equipment."

After being caught illegally accessing SECRET US servers / information 'the Awan brothers were abruptly relieved of their duties as shared IT workers among Democratic House offices and barred from House networks earlier this month'.

Notice how it said the 3 were FIRED and barred from House Networks after they were caught breaking the law - and almost obvious 'Espionage' - but not detained, arrested, etc...

“I’m surprised that the media hasn’t made a bigger deal about this,” said Idaho Republican Rep. Raul Labrador."
- I'm not and no one else should be either. After it was exposed that the Russians supposedly hacked the Democrats piss-poor security processes / procedures / defenses to steal and release their 'dirty laundry', reporting that not only has the Democrats' systems / servers / information been hacked again but that this time the HIRED the 3 spies who did it would be even worse process for the Pathetic Democratic party that has failed to protect our National Security and who desperately needs to - as this latest security failure shows - get their shit together! NO WAY THE 'ALL-IN' LIBERAL MEDIA MAKES THIS A BIG STORY!

Labrador Went On To Add:
"“This is pretty outrageous. These are people who had direct connections and access to the House, to intelligence information, and the media has said very little about it. I know there have been a couple of reports, but they’re spending all this time talking about all these other issues. This is actually something that could directly affect the national security of the United States, and I have seen very little reporting, and apparently, the Democrats are not that interested.”

OF COURSE NOT - like with all their failures and scandals, they just want this to go away!
So THIS is what the traitorous republicans in congress want to investigate when we have these multiple Russian scandals and the possibility that Flynn could have been blackmailed?
This is what happens in an oligarchy we currently live in.

3 Brothers Suspected of Providing Al-Qaeda od a Warning of a SpecOps operation, resulting in Al Qaeda being ready for the operation and the death of a US Navy Seal:

"The brothers were fired because they were suspected of accessing congressional computer networks "without permission," reports The Daily Caller. According to the Daily Mail, al-Qaeda fighters were prepared for American soldiers and knew they were coming."

"If they leaked info that botched the mission that's treasonous intent.."The Muslim brotherhood is embedded in our government and Barack Obama put them there. Look at the people he hired and who they are connected to," another added. "

Even Hillary Clinton's Top Aide, Huma Abedin, is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood through her family. Spying? Almost all of Hillary's e-mails were found on Huma Abedin's personal laptop, a laptop she shared with her pedophile / sexual deviant husband! It was never adequately explained why Abdein would have almost all of Hillary's e-mails, some reportedly containing SECRET information / e-mails.

Obama, himself, aided the Muslim Brotherhood in gaining control of our ally Egypt's government.

WTF is it with Liberals and the Muslim Brotherhood...and the inability to protect Secret Information / protect our National Security?!

Trump Busts Muslim Spy Ring Linked To Navy SEAL's Death

Sound like another one of the phony Red stories ez loves to post.

I'm trying to track down a reputable source for the story - here's what Politico has to say: House staffers under criminal investigation for alleged equipment theft

House staffers under criminal investigation for alleged equipment theft

It's described as a procurement scam, nothing about them being spies, members of MB, or that there was a secret outside server that material was being funneled to. It doesn't say either that they only worked for Democrats.

From Politico:

BuzzFeed News first reported the incident. However, the senior House official disputed some of the details in the story.

The employees allegedly stole equipment from members' offices without their knowledge and committed serious, potentially illegal, violations of House IT policies. House sources stressed the investigation, which has been ongoing since late 2016, is focused on equipment theft and not a network hacking issue.

BuzzFeed notes:
Five men who had access to the House of Representatives’ entire computer network are under investigation Thursday evening following a months-long investigation by federal law enforcement officials, according to a lawmaker briefed on the raid.
Buzzfeed? Isn't that the organization Trump called fake news? I believe it is.

3 Brothers Suspected of Providing Al-Qaeda od a Warning of a SpecOps operation, resulting in Al Qaeda being ready for the operation and the death of a US Navy Seal:

"The brothers were fired because they were suspected of accessing congressional computer networks "without permission," reports The Daily Caller. According to the Daily Mail, al-Qaeda fighters were prepared for American soldiers and knew they were coming."

"If they leaked info that botched the mission that's treasonous intent.."The Muslim brotherhood is embedded in our government and Barack Obama put them there. Look at the people he hired and who they are connected to," another added. "

Even Hillary Clinton's Top Aide, Huma Abedin, is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood through her family. Spying? Almost all of Hillary's e-mails were found on Huma Abedin's personal laptop, a laptop she shared with her pedophile / sexual deviant husband! It was never adequately explained why Abdein would have almost all of Hillary's e-mails, some reportedly containing SECRET information / e-mails.

Obama, himself, aided the Muslim Brotherhood in gaining control of our ally Egypt's government.

WTF is it with Liberals and the Muslim Brotherhood...and the inability to protect Secret Information / protect our National Security?!

Trump Busts Muslim Spy Ring Linked To Navy SEAL's Death

What evidence? Because the writer "says so"? No quotes, no sources, no attributions. The "article" makes claims that are unsupported. Trump didn't bust anything. Trump has no control over the House of Representatives, their hirings, their firings or the investigations. There is nothing linking them to the botched operation and no evidence they actually accessed any data and none of a nefarious connection with Al Queda or the MB.

Liberals hired the 3 Pakistanis that ended up illegally hacking THEM.

:lmao:

That's funny as hell...and pathetic!

No, we supported an election, that the Egyptian people fought for - and that means we have to accept the results of that election.
Thank you for demonstrating you don't know what the hell you are talking about!

After Obama helped oust Mubarak - the dictator the US put into power, our ally at the time - the Egyptians announced they would hold elections as already scheduled for the end of that year. Obama stepped in and pressured / demanded the election be moved up instead.

After the immediate ousting of Mubarak, the ONLY group big / established / prepared enough to be ready for a campaign / election was the TERRORIST Muslim Brotherhood. Obama was damn-well advised of that and pressured the elections to be moved up anyway.

Sure enough, the terrorists Obama had just 'done a solid' won the election.

These people were terrorists, and Obama had just placed them in charge of the government of our nation that was our ally. Obama then later criticized the Egyptian military for ousting the TERRORIST REGIME Obama had helped put into power.

Obama criticized Russia for trying to affect the outcome of another nation's elections ' governance; yet, Obama did 4 times what he accused Russia of doing once:
- Egypt - done
- Libya - done
- Israel - tried and failed
- Syria - still trying

You should have stressed more about Obama trying to Oust Israel's Democratically Elected Leader running for Re-Election.

Where is Lefty Butthurt & Outrage over doing this to one of our allies?

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

I would like to know exactly why Obama thinks he can illegally wire tap Merkel's Phone and then illegally use taxpayer money to try to oust Netanyahu, and somehow escape accountability.

And then I'd like to know how Obama's Cronies think they can illegally wire tap Flynn's phone and them violate The Espionage Act by releasing classified information on said wire taps.

Where was Lefty calling for his impeachment?

Last edited:
No, we supported an election, that the Egyptian people fought for - and that means we have to accept the results of that election.
Thank you for demonstrating you don't know what the hell you are talking about!

After Obama helped oust Mubarak - the dictator the US put into power, our ally at the time - the Egyptians announced they would hold elections as already scheduled for the end of that year. Obama stepped in and pressured / demanded the election be moved up instead.

After the immediate ousting of Mubarak, the ONLY group big / established / prepared enough to be ready for a campaign / election was the TERRORIST Muslim Brotherhood. Obama was damn-well advised of that and pressured the elections to be moved up anyway.

Sure enough, the terrorists Obama had just 'done a solid' won the election.

These people were terrorists, and Obama had just placed them in charge of the government of our nation that was our ally. Obama then later criticized the Egyptian military for ousting the TERRORIST REGIME Obama had helped put into power.

Obama criticized Russia for trying to affect the outcome of another nation's elections ' governance; yet, Obama did 4 times what he accused Russia of doing once:
- Egypt - done
- Libya - done
- Israel - tried and failed
- Syria - still trying

You should have stressed more about Obama trying to Oust Israel's Democratically Elected Leader running for Re-Election.

Where is Lefty Butthurt & Outrage over doing this to one of our allies?

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

I would like to know exactly why Obama thinks he can illegally wire tap Merkel's Phone and then illegally use taxpayer money to try to oust Netanyahu, and somehow escape accountability.

And then I'd like to know how Obama's Cronies think they can illegally wire tap Flynn's phone and them violate The Espionage Act by releasing classified information on said wire taps.

Where was Lefty calling for his impeachment?

Deflection Deflection

I'm not calling for any impeachment.

The Flynn nonsense will flame out quickly, the left are already comparing it to Pearl Harbor which makes them look like morons who just have sour grapes over losing the election. Swing and a miss libs, tissue?

The Flynn nonsense will flame out quickly, the left are already comparing it to Pearl Harbor which makes them look like morons who just have sour grapes over losing the election. Swing and a miss libs, tissue?

I don't know. What Ben Rhodes and James Clapper did was WAY over the line. I suspect that Trump will see the two of them up on charges of treason, which they are guilty of.

I don't know. What Ben Rhodes and James Clapper did was WAY over the line. I suspect that Trump will see the two of them up on charges of treason, which they are guilty of.
I beseech you.....hold your breath until it happens...shouldn't be long......

Forum List

Back