Flynn Admitted to Lying Under Oath

Your google broken asshole? Emphasis is not yelling idiot. Now fuck off u til you learn something Obamanzee. And keep your gay fantasies to yourself.

Nope. Messageboard etiquette 101: You make an assertion, it's yours to prove.
So stating the fact that documents were released is now an assertion. You just can’t fix stupid.
That's not the assertion at all. It's not that they were released that is your assertion, it is the information they contain. You're right, you can't fix stupid.

Please never give legal advice to anyone. You’re going to get someone hurt.

I spent part of my misguided youth as a street criminal and learned enough about the law to expose you phonies who've never spent a night in a precinct station getting smacked across the back and head with the Yellow Pages. I'm not going to get anybody hurt but I got a brother in San Quentin....would you like to tell him what you told me? He knows I'd have made a crackerjack attorney if I hadn't chased the wrong woman out west and got in the nightclub business.
And you think that this obvious detail managed to escape all of the people who DID go to law school?

President Trump said that he canned Flynn for the lies he told.

Even the VP corroborated that story and said that Flynn lied.

These are all documented things, stemming from an under oath admission.

So were all these people lying THEN or are they lying now? Can't be both.

Flogging a dead horse are ya? He plead guilty to lying to the fbi, even though he didn't. He did it to save his son who the fbi were threatening to go after. Why do you, a supposed deep thinker, approve of such an outrageous abuse of power? You MUST be a obummer whore. Only statist, anti American scumbags, approve of such an abridgment of the rule of law.

They are deliberately ignoring the documented crimes done against General Flynn, because it goes against the leftist narrative. Heck just unmasking him is a FEDERAL crime.

There were no crimes done against vainglorious and deceitful General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury, his attempts to have it reversed thrown out. The judge has seen all the documentation. Like all of Trumps criminal crony's - he will remain a free man regardless of what the judge (and jury) determines because he has the right connections: Trump and Russia.

Flogging a dead horse are ya? He plead guilty to lying to the fbi, even though he didn't. He did it to save his son who the fbi were threatening to go after. Why do you, a supposed deep thinker, approve of such an outrageous abuse of power? You MUST be a obummer whore. Only statist, anti American scumbags, approve of such an abridgment of the rule of law.

They are deliberately ignoring the documented crimes done against General Flynn, because it goes against the leftist narrative. Heck just unmasking him is a FEDERAL crime.

There were no crimes done against vainglorious and deceitful General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury, his attempts to have it reversed thrown out. The judge has seen all the documentation. Like all of Trumps criminal crony's - he will remain a free man regardless of what the judge (and jury) determines because he has the right connections: Trump and Russia.
_______
"General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury..."

Your disqualifying ignorance on the matter is shown by your statement highlighted above.

This post is pure TDS. No facts, just rabid hate driving you to the point of psychopathology.

Get Help.
You're right, he wasn't convicted by a jury - he went ahead and plead guilty. Twice.

Your automated Trump Defense Syndrome is duly noted.
And your complete lack of honesty, integrity, and any sort of actual knowledge of the event being discussed are duly noted. Then again I’ve proven you a lying ignorant bitch multiple times. Now to slap you again. Coerced confessions aren’t valid. You lose. Again.
Coerced confessions aren’t valid. No one coerced Flynn.
Another ignorant lib. They threatened his son. That’s called coercion. Try learning something.
What did they threaten him with?
My God, you truly are this fucking stupid. Mueller and company threatened Flynn’s son with bogus additional charges existing only in Mueller’s dementia. Things he gave IMMUNITY to the Podesta boys for. Your utter idiocy is appalling.
And you think the additional charges are bogus because?
Because it’s been proven time and again. See stupid, YOU claim those charges are legitimate. YOU have to prove it. Your desperation stinks.
Buddy, you invented charges, declared them to be invalid and you want me to disprove your imaginary story?

That’s idiotic. I don’t share you hallucinations. If you want to make a claim, it’s up to you to substantiate it. You can’t.
Sorry asshole. YOU claim the charges are legitimate, YOU have to prove it. You can’t. Since you’re a proven liar that’s not surprising. I don’t have to prove anything. Your deflections and ranting and melting down are noted.

Show me where I claimed the charges are legitimate?

Excuse me.

You conveniently fail to mention that the VP has recently said he was not sure Flynn lied to him. Back in January of 2017, he was being told by Seditionists and Coup Plotters like Sally Yates that he might have lied based on the transcript of the Ambassador's phone call...but he had not seen that phone call transcript, nor the FBI Agents first report of what Flynn told them--which was that they didn't think he lied, and their first written report is NOW MISSING.

The problem with that view is that Mike Pence went on meet the press a few days after talking to General Flynn, and assured the country that according to what Flynn told him, that he did not talk to the Russian Ambassador about sanctions.

The NSA transcript showed that Flynn talked about sanctions, and the president fired Flynn because he lied to Mike Pence, claiming he didn't talk to Kislyiak about sanctions.

No matter if you think the FBI tricked Flynn into lying to them, Mike Pence was still lied to by Flynn.

The crazy thing is it's all well documented...and they still deny it.
Give it up.:rolleyes:
You guys are beneath the lowest scum I've ever known.

That must be pretty low then. Because if you support Trump, you are literally surrounded by scum. On a daily basis.

Nice....Do us all a favor, and be better.
All 1 of you ?

Post things that are easily accessible to anybody with a brain? The case was thrown out after Jensen (the attorney from St. Louis) investigated and uncovered the withheld evidence. Barr dismissed the charges on Jensen’s recommendation. End of story. Oops. I just destroyed your fantasy again. Not sorry.

Jensen?? The US attorney appointed by Trump?? That Jensen?? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Ah shucks, were you lied to OP, feelin' bad?

hhhmm...She won. I thought Barr won...

Flynn won and the people around him now are some real rat-fuckers...he's going to have his revenge...watch and learn.

Just because he was let off by a partisan hack doesn't mean they still don't have the evidence. In fact, I was reading a piece a couple of days ago (and I can't find it now), where a 'spokesperson' from the FBI (really wish they'd name them) is hoping Flynn will go after them. Then they'll really stick it to him.

Flynn better be careful, too.

And you think that this obvious detail managed to escape all of the people who DID go to law school?

What are you blithering about now?

Just that you’re asserting that the charges against Flynn aren’t legitimate because he was never read Miranda rights. It seems you’re the only one that believes that out of the dozen of actual lawyers involved in the case.

Just strikes me as odd that it would be overlooked.

Since you didn't respond to my PM why haven't you lock this thread? Why do you pick and choose what threads to lockout? You locked my thread two days ago but here is a Flynn lied thread started today and you have not locked it out.

:boo_hoo14:

deal with it princess

Trump threads get locked more times than you have IQ points unless you suck his fat ass.

_______
"General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury..."

Your disqualifying ignorance on the matter is shown by your statement highlighted above.

This post is pure TDS. No facts, just rabid hate driving you to the point of psychopathology.

Get Help.
You're right, he wasn't convicted by a jury - he went ahead and plead guilty. Twice.

Your automated Trump Defense Syndrome is duly noted.
And your complete lack of honesty, integrity, and any sort of actual knowledge of the event being discussed are duly noted. Then again I’ve proven you a lying ignorant bitch multiple times. Now to slap you again. Coerced confessions aren’t valid. You lose. Again.

There was no coercion per Flynn. Any more lies you want to parrot?

Forum List

Back