Flynn Admitted to Lying Under Oath

President Trump said that he canned Flynn for the lies he told.

Even the VP corroborated that story and said that Flynn lied.

These are all documented things, stemming from an under oath admission.

So were all these people lying THEN or are they lying now? Can't be both.

Flogging a dead horse are ya? He plead guilty to lying to the fbi, even though he didn't. He did it to save his son who the fbi were threatening to go after. Why do you, a supposed deep thinker, approve of such an outrageous abuse of power? You MUST be a obummer whore. Only statist, anti American scumbags, approve of such an abridgment of the rule of law.

They are deliberately ignoring the documented crimes done against General Flynn, because it goes against the leftist narrative. Heck just unmasking him is a FEDERAL crime.

There were no crimes done against vainglorious and deceitful General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury, his attempts to have it reversed thrown out. The judge has seen all the documentation. Like all of Trumps criminal crony's - he will remain a free man regardless of what the judge (and jury) determines because he has the right connections: Trump and Russia.

Flogging a dead horse are ya? He plead guilty to lying to the fbi, even though he didn't. He did it to save his son who the fbi were threatening to go after. Why do you, a supposed deep thinker, approve of such an outrageous abuse of power? You MUST be a obummer whore. Only statist, anti American scumbags, approve of such an abridgment of the rule of law.

They are deliberately ignoring the documented crimes done against General Flynn, because it goes against the leftist narrative. Heck just unmasking him is a FEDERAL crime.

There were no crimes done against vainglorious and deceitful General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury, his attempts to have it reversed thrown out. The judge has seen all the documentation. Like all of Trumps criminal crony's - he will remain a free man regardless of what the judge (and jury) determines because he has the right connections: Trump and Russia.
_______
"General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury..."

Your disqualifying ignorance on the matter is shown by your statement highlighted above.

This post is pure TDS. No facts, just rabid hate driving you to the point of psychopathology.

Get Help.
You're right, he wasn't convicted by a jury - he went ahead and plead guilty. Twice.

Your automated Trump Defense Syndrome is duly noted.
And your complete lack of honesty, integrity, and any sort of actual knowledge of the event being discussed are duly noted. Then again I’ve proven you a lying ignorant bitch multiple times. Now to slap you again. Coerced confessions aren’t valid. You lose. Again.
Coerced confessions aren’t valid. No one coerced Flynn.
Another ignorant lib. They threatened his son. That’s called coercion. Try learning something.
What did they threaten him with?
My God, you truly are this fucking stupid. Mueller and company threatened Flynn’s son with bogus additional charges existing only in Mueller’s dementia. Things he gave IMMUNITY to the Podesta boys for. Your utter idiocy is appalling.
And you think the additional charges are bogus because?

Well, if I follow the remarks of the principles I see that Trump and the VP were told by the same folks that were framing Flynn that Flynn had lied. Using that bad information he was fired.

My God, you truly are this fucking stupid. Mueller and company threatened Flynn’s son with bogus additional charges existing only in Mueller’s dementia. Things he gave IMMUNITY to the Podesta boys for. Your utter idiocy is appalling.

So is your gullibility....
Sorry asshole. Everything I stated is true. Of course that requires the ability to read and not just parrot Dim talking points and so that leaves you out.

_______

Your disqualifying ignorance on the matter is shown by your statement highlighted above.

This post is pure TDS. No facts, just rabid hate driving you to the point of psychopathology.

Get Help.
You're right, he wasn't convicted by a jury - he went ahead and plead guilty. Twice.

And your complete lack of honesty, integrity, and any sort of actual knowledge of the event being discussed are duly noted. Then again I’ve proven you a lying ignorant bitch multiple times. Now to slap you again. Coerced confessions aren’t valid. You lose. Again.

Remember this little ditty from 2017?

"With Special Counsel Robert Mueller expected to indict both Michael T. Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, and Flynn’s son, Michael G. Flynn, in connection with the investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election, speculation is mounting as to whether the elder Flynn will plead guilty to help his son, and in the process help himself. The elder Flynn’s lawyers recently stopped communicating with the President’s legal defense team, which some interpret as Flynn preparing to cooperate with Mueller. While Flynn certainly is focused on his own potential liability, that his son is a “subject” of the investigation places the elder Flynn in the difficult position of cooperating and accepting criminal culpability, rather than fight, in order possibly to prevent his son from being prosecuted."

And let's be clear, this was that puke Andrew Weisman.....And like the dishonest piece of shit he is, this threat of his won't stand, and the whole house of cards you Democrats put this country through will crash down....If there is any Justice, then the whole lot of you dishonest shitheads will never be elected again to a major office.

Flynn should feel ashamed that he drug his son into his corrupt little lobbying business. It’s his fault that they faced legal ramifications for their shitty schemes. I don’t feel bad for them. Not one bit. Why should I? They made their bed.

There is no justice. Not when friends of Trump are treated differently than anyone else. You think the FBI would go easy on you for lying to them? Hell no. But they’ll go easy on Flynn because that’s what the corrupt boss wants.

Don’t you dare pretend to care about justice. That ship sailed a long time ago when you elected Trump.

LOL....But I suppose this outburst that you typed here doesn't apply to Biden and his coke addict son eh?

_______

Get Help.

Remember this little ditty from 2017?

"With Special Counsel Robert Mueller expected to indict both Michael T. Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, and Flynn’s son, Michael G. Flynn, in connection with the investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election, speculation is mounting as to whether the elder Flynn will plead guilty to help his son, and in the process help himself. The elder Flynn’s lawyers recently stopped communicating with the President’s legal defense team, which some interpret as Flynn preparing to cooperate with Mueller. While Flynn certainly is focused on his own potential liability, that his son is a “subject” of the investigation places the elder Flynn in the difficult position of cooperating and accepting criminal culpability, rather than fight, in order possibly to prevent his son from being prosecuted."

And let's be clear, this was that puke Andrew Weisman.....And like the dishonest piece of shit he is, this threat of his won't stand, and the whole house of cards you Democrats put this country through will crash down....If there is any Justice, then the whole lot of you dishonest shitheads will never be elected again to a major office.

Flynn should feel ashamed that he drug his son into his corrupt little lobbying business. It’s his fault that they faced legal ramifications for their shitty schemes. I don’t feel bad for them. Not one bit. Why should I? They made their bed.

There is no justice. Not when friends of Trump are treated differently than anyone else. You think the FBI would go easy on you for lying to them? Hell no. But they’ll go easy on Flynn because that’s what the corrupt boss wants.

Don’t you dare pretend to care about justice. That ship sailed a long time ago when you elected Trump.

LOL....But I suppose this outburst that you typed here doesn't apply to Biden and his coke addict son eh?
Go on. How would it apply to them?

_______

Get Help.

Another ignorant lib. They threatened his son. That’s called coercion. Try learning something.
Because it’s been proven time and again. See stupid, YOU claim those charges are legitimate. YOU have to prove it. Your desperation stinks.

Flynn's signed agreement to his guilty plea deal.

I have read every page of this Agreement and have discussed it with my attorneys, Robert
K. Kelner and Stephen P. Anthony. I fully understand this Agreement and agree to it without
reservation. I do this voluntarily and of my own free will, intending to be legally bound. No
threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my
ability to understand this Agreement fully. I am pleading guilty because I am in fact guilty of the
offense identified in this Agreement.

I reaffirm that absolutely no promises, agreements, understandings, or conditions have
been made or entered into in connection with my decision to plead guilty except those set forth
in this Agreement. I am satisfied with the legal services provided by my attorneys in connection
with this Agreement and matters related to it.

Are you going to show your true colors and insert race into this again?

I admit I no longer have any respect for many black Americans...welfare queens, gang-bangers, "wilders" who rape white women, the cowards who shoot white cops, rioters/looters. A proud black man who marries the girl he knocked up (hopefully black), gets out of bed in the morning and goes to work (thinks white) I have nothing but respect for as long as it's mutual.

You right wing nimrods, dumb arse mofos..

"Were his lies material, as required by the statute to which he pleaded guilty? Absolutely. For those of us who spent a professional lifetime as prosecutors and in the Justice Department, this is not a close call."
Chew on this you uneducated libtard. Those same idiots got shown to be fools the last time they did this. Since NONE of them have seen the documents released, the6 can STFU. As can you loser. Try again moron.

We-have-a-winner.jpg

_______

Get Help.

Because it’s been proven time and again. See stupid, YOU claim those charges are legitimate. YOU have to prove it. Your desperation stinks.
Buddy, you invented charges, declared them to be invalid and you want me to disprove your imaginary story?

That’s idiotic. I don’t share you hallucinations. If you want to make a claim, it’s up to you to substantiate it. You can’t.

Don't make no difference. The FBI doesn't have to provide exculpatory evidence except in discovery for trial. And Flynn waived his right to a trial.

If they had, the case would have been thrown out at the preliminary hearing....don't hang your shingle out around here pettifogger....you don't know the law.

Sorry asshole. Everything I stated is true. Of course that requires the ability to read and not just parrot Dim talking points and so that leaves you out.

No it's not. You are full of shit. Unless you are the FBI agent who supposedly threatened Flynn you haven't got a fucking clue. Hey Nimrod - some right-wing Deplorable Loon writing on some partisan hackery blog or 'news' outlet isn't a fact. Please link to verifiable evidence of what you are saying or STFU.

Like I said several times now, you and others are IGNORING the fact that he was set up, the documents made that clear.

You right wing nimrods, dumb arse mofos..

"Were his lies material, as required by the statute to which he pleaded guilty? Absolutely. For those of us who spent a professional lifetime as prosecutors and in the Justice Department, this is not a close call."
Chew on this you uneducated libtard. Those same idiots got shown to be fools the last time they did this. Since NONE of them have seen the documents released, the6 can STFU. As can you loser. Try again moron.

Read the link. There is a nice little list there of people - including Pence and Trump - who thought what Flynn said was material.
Now, that aside, my precious little Deplorable, either post your evidence or STFU. Yelling at the top of your lungs on a messageboard is not evidence, it's BS.

Forum List

Back