Flynn Admitted to Lying Under Oath

The prosecution has evidence that prosecutors coerced Flynn's guilty plea. That evidence has been presented to the judge who has no idea what to do.

Not true!

The New York Times reported earlier Wednesday that a former FBI official whose notes the Justice Department used as an excuse for dropping the Flynn charges told FBI officials last week that DOJ was interpreting his notes wrong.

Bill Priestap, the Times reported, told members of his former bureau that notes about the “goal” of an FBI interview with Flynn were about his thoughts ahead of a meeting with FBI leadership about the Flynn interview. The Justice Department painted those notes as evidence of a perjury trap.

Which means what? Show me a crime.

One crime (that was being investigated at the time) which involved both Flynn and his son, was the plot to kidnap Gulen and deliver him to Turkey, in exchange for 15 million dollars.
This is the first I am hearing of this. It could be true or false since the media is full of liars and sycophants...on both sides.

President Trump said that he canned Flynn for the lies he told.

Even the VP corroborated that story and said that Flynn lied.

These are all documented things, stemming from an under oath admission.

So were all these people lying THEN or are they lying now? Can't be both.
A lot of people break under the financial pressure of over zealous dirty cops...I would think that you would understand that....he was broke...he lost his home to pay for legal fees....they threatened to go and investigate his son......does he have to be black or a democrat to get your sympathy?....

Flogging a dead horse are ya? He plead guilty to lying to the fbi, even though he didn't. He did it to save his son who the fbi were threatening to go after. Why do you, a supposed deep thinker, approve of such an outrageous abuse of power? You MUST be a obummer whore. Only statist, anti American scumbags, approve of such an abridgment of the rule of law.

They are deliberately ignoring the documented crimes done against General Flynn, because it goes against the leftist narrative. Heck just unmasking him is a FEDERAL crime.

There were no crimes done against vainglorious and deceitful General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury, his attempts to have it reversed thrown out. The judge has seen all the documentation. Like all of Trumps criminal crony's - he will remain a free man regardless of what the judge (and jury) determines because he has the right connections: Trump and Russia.
Since you didn't respond to my PM why haven't you lock this thread? Why do you pick and choose what threads to lockout? You locked my thread two days ago but here is a Flynn lied thread started today and you have not locked it out.

:boo_hoo14:

deal with it princess

Trump threads get locked more times than you have IQ points unless you suck his fat ass.
Nope snowflake the dog needs to be called out for her hypocrisy

Since you didn't respond to my PM why haven't you lock this thread? Why do you pick and choose what threads to lockout? You locked my thread two days ago but here is a Flynn lied thread started today and you have not locked it out.

Yes, consistency is an issue.
No you being a non US citizen trying to influence the US political system is part of the problem

Flogging a dead horse are ya? He plead guilty to lying to the fbi, even though he didn't. He did it to save his son who the fbi were threatening to go after. Why do you, a supposed deep thinker, approve of such an outrageous abuse of power? You MUST be a obummer whore. Only statist, anti American scumbags, approve of such an abridgment of the rule of law.

They are deliberately ignoring the documented crimes done against General Flynn, because it goes against the leftist narrative. Heck just unmasking him is a FEDERAL crime.

There were no crimes done against vainglorious and deceitful General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury, his attempts to have it reversed thrown out. The judge has seen all the documentation. Like all of Trumps criminal crony's - he will remain a free man regardless of what the judge (and jury) determines because he has the right connections: Trump and Russia.

_______
"General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury..."

Your disqualifying ignorance on the matter is shown by your statement highlighted above.

This post is pure TDS. No facts, just rabid hate driving you to the point of psychopathology.

Get Help.
You're right, he wasn't convicted by a jury - he went ahead and plead guilty. Twice.

Your automated Trump Defense Syndrome is duly noted.
And your complete lack of honesty, integrity, and any sort of actual knowledge of the event being discussed are duly noted. Then again I’ve proven you a lying ignorant bitch multiple times. Now to slap you again. Coerced confessions aren’t valid. You lose. Again.

There was no coercion per Flynn. Any more lies you want to parrot?
The FBI notes calls you a liar

No you being a non US citizen trying to influence the US political system is part of the problem
WTF does that have to do with our exchange. Are you schizophrenic?

So why did Drumpf AND Mr. Penny both corroborate it? Are they in on the conspiracy?

Last edited:

WTF does that have to do with our exchange. Are you schizophrenic?
You're a non US Citizen your opinion is irrelevant

Post things that are easily accessible to anybody with a brain? The case was thrown out after Jensen (the attorney from St. Louis) investigated and uncovered the withheld evidence. Barr dismissed the charges on Jensen’s recommendation. End of story. Oops. I just destroyed your fantasy again. Not sorry.

Jensen?? The US attorney appointed by Trump?? That Jensen?? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Doesn’t change the FACTS Jensen found. Or the notes saying the FBI wanted assurance they were supposed to make Flynn lie. Try again.

_______
"General Flynn. He was convicted by a jury..."

Your disqualifying ignorance on the matter is shown by your statement highlighted above.

This post is pure TDS. No facts, just rabid hate driving you to the point of psychopathology.

Get Help.
You're right, he wasn't convicted by a jury - he went ahead and plead guilty. Twice.

Your automated Trump Defense Syndrome is duly noted.
And your complete lack of honesty, integrity, and any sort of actual knowledge of the event being discussed are duly noted. Then again I’ve proven you a lying ignorant bitch multiple times. Now to slap you again. Coerced confessions aren’t valid. You lose. Again.

There was no coercion per Flynn. Any more lies you want to parrot?
Wrong as always lying idiot. Sure, Flynn was going to tell the judge he was under coercion and let Mueller the Senile go after his kid on phony charges. Again showing you have no knowledge of the subject. No honesty with you you liar. Keep lyIng, people are getting a good laugh out of your grasping at straws.

Post things that are easily accessible to anybody with a brain? The case was thrown out after Jensen (the attorney from St. Louis) investigated and uncovered the withheld evidence. Barr dismissed the charges on Jensen’s recommendation. End of story. Oops. I just destroyed your fantasy again. Not sorry.

Jensen?? The US attorney appointed by Trump?? That Jensen?? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Doesn’t change the FACTS Jensen found. Or the notes saying the FBI wanted assurance they were supposed to make Flynn lie. Try again.

oh please post the 'facts' he found.

A lot of people break under the financial pressure of over zealous dirty cops...I would think that you would understand that....he was broke...he lost his home to pay for legal fees....they threatened to go and investigate his son......does he have to be black or a democrat to get your sympathy?....

If I did nothing wrong, i'd tell them to go pound sand. If my son and I wre involved in illegal acts the FBI threatened to investigate, i'd sing for my supper. Flynn chose to sing for his supper.

oh please post the 'facts' he found.

Much God, your utter stupidity and dodging is old. I’m not rehashing the whole story that has been all over the place for days. Illegal acts by the FBI with Obozo’s urging. Altering of documents. Per their own notes admitting they were setting Flynn up. Learn to read bozo.

Forum List

Back