Folks Are Catching On.....

332-206. Earned it.

Nixon won his election to and look what happened.

Obama the failure, will be known as a huge success at creating division

-Geaux

Actually, the GOP is (rightfully) being blamed for being the party of "no" and that isn't going to change. Obama is doing well as POTUS. The SOTU will re-frame the debate....

"Obama is doing well as POTUS."

In an effort to stop you from appearing even more abysmally stupid than you are, I'd remind you that your avi documents you as a total idiot....

...it is not necessary to post absurdities such as the above.

Here is your tutorial:

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%

As of last year, 46,496,000 persons lived in households with income below the official poverty line, an increase of nearly 6.7 million since 2008 and 249,000 since 2011. The total poverty rate remained unchanged in 2012 at 15 percent of the total U.S. population. So for the second straight year, the poverty rate was 1.8 points higher than it was in 2008.
Obama?s Numbers, October Update

8. ... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

No....the phrase 'historic lows' doesn't....in this particular connection.....refer to you.

9. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama | NewsBusters

I hope you appreciate how I go out of my way to shield you from further embarrassment.

But, a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to teach a Liberal.

Forum List

Back