For 2 years the dems have promised impeachment

The Muel Team desperately sought to do that and could not but that isn't good enough for those for whom hate trumps reality.
tRump's reality? Really?
It's all about...
150915-yellin-trump-reality-tease_obdpf4
Indeed. We canceled the Shrillary Show in Nov 2016:

View attachment 263785
With a little help from you buddy Vladimir.
LOL.
upload_2019-6-4_9-29-30.jpeg

Well, isn't that what Pelosi's been saying? More Republicans need to be on board or it'll just be an exercise in futility, causing even more division in the country than Trump has already caused...
You mean more divisiveness that our Hysterical Dem house has caused? Trump has done NOTHING but try to MAGA despite your angry, bitter silliness.
It would be a waste of time. The Senate is in his pocket. They will lie, cheat, and steal at his direction. Better to push the investigations. Bring every dirty little secret out into the sun for all to see. The court of public opinion will remove him even though the toadies in the Senate will not.
Push more investigations?
The Muel Team desperately sought to do that and could not but that isn't good enough for those for whom hate trumps reality.
tRump's reality?

Really?
No apostrophe. Have you never played pinochle? To "trump" is a verb.
Ooh, nice cover!

Not buying it though.
Because you weren't bright enough to get it without my help and now your butt hurts?

Note the lower case "t."
No, because you aren't that clever.

I mean come on, you're a tRumpkin.

You mean more divisiveness that our Hysterical Dem house has caused? Trump has done NOTHING but try to MAGA despite your angry, bitter silliness. Push more investigations?
tRump's reality?

Really?
Ooh, nice cover!

Not buying it though.
Because you weren't bright enough to get it without my help and now your butt hurts?

Note the lower case "t."

Would you two get a room.

tRump's reality? Really?
It's all about...
150915-yellin-trump-reality-tease_obdpf4
Indeed. We canceled the Shrillary Show in Nov 2016:

View attachment 263785
With a little help from you buddy Vladimir.
LOL.
View attachment 263788
Speaking of tRump's reality......

You mean more divisiveness that our Hysterical Dem house has caused? Trump has done NOTHING but try to MAGA despite your angry, bitter silliness. Push more investigations?
tRump's reality?

Really?
Ooh, nice cover!

Not buying it though.

Note the lower case "t."

Which obviously trumps leftarded. :D

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief
and for how many years have the right been promising obama and co will pay for their crimes?

it's not as if i agree or disagree at this point - i'm just a spectator with nose bleed seats to this show like the rest of us. but either side promising NOW is the time is just lying to themselves.
All I am saying is that there is no impeachment. Not now or ever
i don't think there will be either.

but the drones on both sides continue to scream shit like TODAY IS THE DAY they get emotionally satisfied.

annoying as fuck.
But the people who voted democratic deserve the truth, all they have is lies

Now we just need to sort out whose lies.
Again there is no political truth. The word politics means all lies

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief
Impeach for what?

Obstruction of Justice. DUH.
What justice was obstructed?

Sonny, you need to go read the definition of Obstruction of Justice.

Like Criminal Conspiracy and many other crimes the very act of attempting to subvert justice process is Obstruction.

When Trump pressured Comey to squash investigation of Flynn, who later pled guilty, he committed Obstruction of Justice.

When he ordered McGhan to fire Mueller he commited Obstruction.

When he told McGhan to enter false record of there not being an order to fire Mueller he commited Obstruction.

Further, Trump was tampering with witnesses by Pardon dangling and more then likely caused Manafort to dick the investigation around and ultimately refuse co-operation.

The list goes on and on and on.

After all the “drain the swamp” chanting, this is the criminal slimeball you Republicans have now embraced.
Son you need to explain that to Pelosi not us

The Senate won't convict, regardless; this is political, not "legal". There are simply not enough true witness bearing morals to go around on the right wing even with a "McCarthy era phrase in our pledge".
Because it can't possibly be that you and our Hysterical House Dems are unhinged and their words and actions strictly political and lacking in "true witness bearing morals, eh? :lol:

Poll: Majority oppose Trump impeachment, but most Democrats support it
A majority of polled voters oppose impeaching and removing President Trump but a strong majority of Democrats are in favor of doing so, according to the latest Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey.

The Senate won't convict, regardless; this is political, not "legal". There are simply not enough true witness bearing morals to go around on the right wing even with a "McCarthy era phrase in our pledge".
Because it can't possibly be that you and our Hysterical House Dems are unhinged and their words and actions strictly political and lacking in "true witness bearing morals, eh? :lol:

A majority of polled voters oppose impeaching and removing President Trump but a strong majority of Democrats are in favor of doing so, according to the latest Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey.

I am not a Dem but I do support Impeachment. But I know as long as we have the criminal element Republicans in the Senate it won't happen successfully. So we have the House go through the motions, do the investigations, level the charges and call it something else. Then present it to the voters and let them decide. The Senate should be worried, real worried at this point. Their cushy jobs may be in jepordy and some may even be caught up in the obstruction charges themselves later on.

The right wing doesn't care about bearing true witness even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. That is how serious the right wing really really is.

I am not a Dem but I do support Impeachment. But I know as long as we have the criminal element Republicans in the Senate it won't happen successfully. So we have the House go through the motions, do the investigations, level the charges and call it something else. Then present it to the voters and let them decide. The Senate should be worried, real worried at this point. Their cushy jobs may be in jepordy and some may even be caught up in the obstruction charges themselves later on.
The Senate means nothing as the house will never take a vote

Actually, they have the votes right now. They are not through the evidence gathering and discussions yet. And as long as they don't call it Impeachment, they can call it something like "Admonishment" and make it public at the right time. You actually believe that ALL Republicans support Trump blindly? More and more are starting to wise up.

Actually, they have the votes right now. They are not through the evidence gathering and discussions yet. And as long as they don't call it Impeachment, they can call it something like "Admonishment" and make it public at the right time. You actually believe that ALL Republicans support Trump blindly? More and more are starting to wise up.
I know they have the votes which is why they should do it. You have to face up to the fact that you have been lied too

this is political not just legal. they would have impeached already if they knew the votes were there to convict in the Senate.

this is political not just legal. they would have impeached already if they knew the votes were there to convict in the Senate.
There is another angle which is that if everyone hated Trump they still need evidence of impeachable crimes of which there are none. This should end up in the supreme court to decide if a vote is in fact legal

I know they have the votes which is why they should do it. You have to face up to the fact that you have been lied too

They have the votes in the House. But the Criminal in Charge of the Senate won't allow it to be brought to the floor even if there is enough votes in the Senate to pass it. Nancy is right on this one. Better to take it to the Voters and let them decide AFTER the formal House admonishment.

They have the votes in the House. But the Criminal in Charge of the Senate won't allow it to be brought to the floor even if there is enough votes in the Senate to pass it. Nancy is right on this one. Better to take it to the Voters and let them decide AFTER the formal House admonishment.
The vote itself is only legal if a threshold is met. The Muller report did not meet the threshold Pelosi knows this and is respecting the constitution by blocking the illegal vote

There is another angle which is that if everyone hated Trump they still need evidence of impeachable crimes of which there are none. This should end up in the supreme court to decide if a vote is in fact legal

Trump is more guilty than Nixon. Are you aware that Nixon was guilty of a coverup but really didn't commit any crimes himself other than obstruction? He didn't have prior knowledge of the breakin. He did try to show loyalty to his people to a fault though. Something Trump can never have the character to do.

Trump is more guilty than Nixon. Are you aware that Nixon was guilty of a coverup but really didn't commit any crimes himself other than obstruction? He didn't have prior knowledge of the breakin. He did try to show loyalty to his people to a fault though. Something Trump can never have the character to do.
Are you aware that 30 million was spent to uncover no crimes. Babbling about Nixon is meaningless

The vote itself is only legal if a threshold is met. The Muller report did not meet the threshold Pelosi knows this and is respecting the constitution by blocking the illegal vote

The Mueller report has no qualifications to show a threshold of any kind. Anymore than it has the authority to level charges against a sitting President. The House can vote any way it feels obligated to with or without your permission. And it can be done with a simple majority as well. Now, tell me again what would be illegal about a vote of admonishment from the House to the President? Some may even call it Censoring.

Forum List

Back